Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9050134 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) ... (9304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
awoo47:
u get branch fr IB?
i need need 1 too

No branch for IB o but I think giddieberry should have.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
kolubo:
Baba na Ibadan I dey ooo, the network is even better now.
Seriously? Which area and network pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

It was stated there that it was modified. He suddenly mentioned me in an abusive way. And now he has decided to call me out on what he started. The beginning and my comment is there for all to see. I hope he enjoys his ban
You think you are smart, after editing my comment to suit your evil plans and I caught you red handed and called you out you rushed back and modified your comment. I repeat you are a fraud and a low life. If calling you a fraud that you really are will make the mods ban me I don't have a problem with that. It's funny how you rushed and reported me hoping I'll be banned. Go get a life.
It's over 24hrs that you promised us proof but you have since hibernated only to surface and start editing my comments and when caught you rushed back to edit it.
I said it before if you cant provide proof shame on you.
Picture 1. His first comment.
Picture 2. Modified comment after I called him out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
kolubo:
Thanks boss, I feel like giving you a hug grin grin I don't really understand the chart. WiFi scanning is off now.

You are welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolubo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
micxwell:
Seriously? Which area and network pls
Airtel, Olodo Area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
kolubo:
Airtel, Olodo Area
Lucky you bro. My main line is Airtel but it something else here. I stay around New Garage, along Akala express road..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

You think you are smart, after editing my comment to suit your evil plans and I caught you red handed and called you out you rushed back and modified your comment. I repeat you are a fraud and a low life. If calling you a fraud that you really are will make the mods ban me I don't have a problem with that. It's funny how you rushed and reported me hoping I'll be banned. Go get a life.
It's over 24hrs that you promised us proof but you have since hibernated only to surface and start editing my comments and when caught you rushed back to edit it.
He did edit picture 2 again. #1 out of 4 blah blah was removed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

Aii I was on my own when you insulted me. You can continue throwing your banters. I have a life to live. My statements are always backed up by quotes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

Why will I put modified, if not to show that I recently modified the post. Since you couldn't get the point I was trying to make.

Is simple English a problem
Or you dont understand what modified means
And what good does your comment add or remove from me
Or what do I stand to gain
Go and consult your dictionary, then come back and modify this. Because it is truly a shame if you dont understand my simple diction
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
micxwell:
He did edit picture 2 again. #1 out of 4 blah blah was removed.
KngGezy is a con artist and a shameless fraud.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

Aii I was on my own when you insulted me. You can continue throwing your banters. I have a life to live. My statements are always backed up by quotes

LOL.

I laugh hard when I read your comments. Again, you've failed to address the issue at hand and have resorted to appealing to the emotions of people who know you to always be at the receiving ends of "banters."

Did you edit the comments or not? The guy posted a screenshot to that effect. When you got caught, you went to modify the comment in other to appear a saint but then deed has been done. A simple acceptance of the fact that you're wrong won't give you testicular cancer. Na wah oh!

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

Scrape what is left of your dignity(if there is any left) and skedaddle out of this thread. It is becoming Nauseating.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
vower:
The seller

AliExpress will decide if you return the phone and not the seller. Don't reply the seller again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LOL.

I laugh hard when I read your comments. Again, you've failed to address the issue at hand and have resorted to appealing to the emotions of people who know you to always be at the receiving ends of "banters."

Did you edit the comments or not? The guy posted a screenshot to that effect. When you got caught, you went to modify the comment in other to appear a saint but then deed has been done. A simple acceptance of the fact that you're wrong won't give you testicular cancer. Na wah oh!

I have nothing to defend or admit. I woke up to see his mention without having any prior altercation with him. And i decided to correct him by modifying his post to how it should be in a sane clime. And now he thinks he can call me out. He looked for me, found me and now is calling me out. How very original of this thread?
grin

I have nothing to hide and I am very truthful and Very Original.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

Why will I put modified, if not to show that I recently modified the post. Since you couldn't get the point I was trying to make.

Is simple English a problem
Or you dont understand what modified means
And what good does your comment add or remove from me
Or what do I stand to gain
Go and consult your dictionary, then come back and modify this. Because it is truly a shame if you dont understand my simple diction
You are just shameless.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

You are just shameless.

Ok Sir,
I do hope your modified comment has put money in your account. Because if you are just here seeking audio clout. Then you should better think twice. Because I have nothing to hide. And if you think you can set me up to stop me from commenting on this thread. Then you should better have a rethink.

I HAVE NEVER SOLD AND WILL NEVER MARKET ANY DEVICE ON THIS THREAD. AND I WILL LIKE TO REITERATE THAT EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS THREAD IS BACKED UP WITH SOLID PROOF. SO YOUR TRYING TO STOP ME IS INCONSEQUENTIAL AND WILL NOT WORK IN THE SLIGHTEST.

GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

Scrape what is left of your dignity(if there is any left) and skedaddle out of this thread. It is becoming Nauseating.

So I woke up from my nap to see this

maclawrence02:

KngGezy will never in his lifetime see and quote this.

And in my usual way I decided to correct him. Because I believe one day this thread will put an end to the insults. And suddenly his gang has turned my goodwill against me

If that's the plan then I'm sorry it failed on arrival. Having close to 4000 likes without making use of derogatory statements. I think I'm a model for you guys to follow

It wouldn't hurt to make a comment without insults
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

And in my usual way I decided to correct him. Because I believe one day this thread will put an end to the insults. And suddenly his gang has turned my goodwill against me

If that's the plan then I'm sorry it failed on arrival. Having close to 4000 likes without making use of derogatory statements. I think I'm a model for you guys to follow

As my little brother on this forum. Keep quiet.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
KngGezy:

[/s] it is hightime you are being treated like mannabbgrills

Spits undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

I have much respect for everyone on this forum. Not because I cant act with so much disrespect. I know there are kids on this thread. I wouldn't mention monikers. But with the pushing and shoving I remained mute and unchanged.

Now to this evening he mentioned me out of the blues. I replied him with a correction. And now he has gathered to attack me saying I fraudulently modified his comment. grin what lack of knowledge can do to the human soul?

HE SHOULD CHECK ALL THE 22 RULES OF NAIRALAND. AND TELL ME WERE ITS AN ACT OF FRAUD TO MODIFY ONES QUOTE. IN FACT ALOT OF TIMES MONIKERS HERE DELETE THE UNIMPORTANT WORDS AND QUOTE THE IMPORTANT. AND THEY ARE NOT CALLED OUT FOR IT. BUT WHEN I DO IT TO CORRECT, IT BECOMES A FRAUD.

If this was his ploy then it was a cheap one. And as a very intelligent person I find this mere act very amusing smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kinggenesis(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Seun should just do us a favour and introduce a block button. cool

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

First you edited my comment, when caught you went back and modified it then filtered what you edited. You are shamelessly here talking about 4000 likes. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s] it is hightime you are being treated like mannabbgrills

Spits undecided

Okay Sir,

It's a pity with your great exploits on the Infinix thread. You can come here and throw stones. And members of this thread will turn a blind eye to it. Why because they only seek to promote what supports them and nothing else.

As for today's shii it doesn't dampen my pure heart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

First you edited my comment, when caught you went back and modified it then filtered what you edited. You are shamelessly here talking about 4000 likes. Shame on you.

Okay I agree I modified my own quote

Please show me which Nairaland Rule I broke by modifying my own quote. Since you are the learned one ,Sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

If you can show me the Nairaland Rule I broke by modifying my own quote . I will keep quiet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
kinggenesis:
Seun should just do us a favour and introduce a block button. cool

Show me the Nairaland Rule I broke by modifying my own quote? If you cant then I will authoritatively say that English is a major problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
And by the way my profile is open for all to go through. I'm very clean, if at all speaking the truth gets one persecuted like this on a faceless forum. Then theres a major problem somewhere.

I'm still waiting for the rule I broke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
awoo47:
u get branch fr IB? i need need 1 too
i will be having that anytime this week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
KngGezy:

Okay Sir,

It's a pity with your great exploits on the Infinix thread. You can come here and throw stones. And members of this thread will turn a blind eye to it. Why because they only seek to promote what supports them and nothing else.

As for today's shii it doesn't dampen my pure heart
[/s] nobody give a f*ck if your heart is dampened or nothing after all you are a shameless troll

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LOL.

grin grin grin grin grin It's officially over. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

I have much respect for everyone on this forum. Not because I cant act with so much disrespect. I know there are kids on this thread. I wouldn't mention monikers. But with the pushing and shoving I remained mute and unchanged.

Now to this evening he mentioned me out of the blues. I replied him with a correction. And now he has gathered to attack me saying I fraudulently modified his comment. grin what lack of knowledge can do to the human soul?

HE SHOULD CHECK ALL THE 22 RULES OF NAIRALAND. AND TELL ME WERE ITS AN ACT OF FRAUD TO MODIFY ONES QUOTE. IN FACT ALOT OF TIMES MONIKERS HERE DELETE THE UNIMPORTANT WORDS AND QUOTE THE IMPORTANT. AND THEY ARE NOT CALLED OUT FOR IT. BUT WHEN I DO IT TO CORRECT, IT BECOMES A FRAUD.

If this was his ploy then it was a cheap one. And as a very intelligent person I find this mere act very amusing smiley

It is fraud to modify someone else's post and pass it as his words there misinforming, misleading and slandering the original post.

Cc: Honsule.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s] nobody give a f*ck if your heart is dampened or nothing after all you are a shameless troll

The Rule I broke or I have nothing to answer to?

Goodnight Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) ... (9304) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ovems(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.