Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,636 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9139049 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6988) (6989) (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) (6994) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Crixxx:

OK great. The reason for the statement you made is the soc?.... And when you talk of exynos, if I'm not mistaken its just a50/51 that uses it. A70/71 has a smoother and faster soc probably even better than then g90t(I can't say for sure because I've not really read on that)

If soc is your basics for comparison then ill let you know while Samsung decided to cut price with their exynos, xiaomi decided to cut price with the IPS lcd. You will give up amoled & better design for soc doesn't mean the next man is ready to give that up...

Truly I don't know why people have decided to make soc the order of hierarchy when it comes to phones but to me other things matter and soc matters too
better design ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
festwiz:
Do you live underwater?
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Maybe they goofed maybe they didn't. Even OnePlus is not a flagship killer anymore and their prices have risen over the years... Xiaomi's pricing in Europe has always been higher than some other parts... People who will buy will buy, people who wouldn't... wouldn't. Obviously that can't be the price in China and India and some other parts... Besides it will be on AliExpress so our able touts can bring it down for us that is if they never release it in 9ja. By the way, there will be a price drop soon enough... By December you can get it for between 30 to 40% off...

The other day I saw the Mi 9 64gb sold at 76k brand new and the 128gb sold at 90k. That is a phone that cost two times that price last year...

and you didn't flash my number. Ure wicked o cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
BoboKush:

How do you apply font... I tried the normal way.... Font no even dey theme again
Switch Region to India (Visa is free lol!), Pick a font and take a flight back to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Keiyadosh:
But they have different designs and all na...how can it be the global version??it is probably another phone on its own

I know of the design variation but the Redmi K30 5G was never going to be global, so they improvised in another way.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tiger2020:
better design ?

Absolutely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
olayinkajnr:

If PES2020 Mobile have anything more than superstar, I'll beat them black and blue. Ask @atheistandproud.

I'm on level 95 now. Na because he don too easy na wetin make me uninstall am be that. If Konami can just do what ityP suggested, it would have been perfect.

Lol. Like say you know. I just love football games and this is the closest to fun in terms of difficulty, na why I never uninstall am. Dream league wey I dey flog opponent pass 20 sef grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LastSamurai: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
olayinkajnr:

If PES2020 Mobile have anything more than superstar, I'll beat them black and blue. Ask @atheistandproud.

I'm on level 95 now. Na because he don too easy na wetin make me uninstall am be that. If Konami can just do what ityP suggested, it would have been perfect.

Is it online?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hello pls I wanna buy the redmi note 9.. does anyone has it.. or how can I place order on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pascalville:
Hello pls I wanna buy the redmi note 9.. does anyone has it.. or how can I place order on it

Yet to be sold in 9ja because of Uncle Coro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
LastSamurai:

Is it online?

You need data to load matches and save results.

The rest are offline.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
genius43:

Switch Region to India (Visa is free lol!), Pick a font and take a flight back to Nigeria

LOL.... Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fuckdem:
change your region to india

Ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
genius43:

grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirNeroDee: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
BoboKush:

How do you apply font... I tried the normal way.... Font no even dey theme again
U changed region to India?
Cos it's only then you can change theme
I don't know if it's still on themes buh dahz wat I'm using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirNeroDee: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
oluwashedy:
How did you set up this theme to appear in setting?
Before applying theme, make sure "system" is checked.. U can uncheck others like "lock screen"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
veekid:
Anytime I'm trying to apply a newly downloaded team, I keep on getting "session expired" this started after the last update.
CC gen.ius43, jbo.ixxx, gra.ndmufti
Try another as it might be compatibility issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
ityP:

Lol. When you become good at the game, na you go dey cheat them. My team strength is 4600. I dey touch them well grin

lol...my team strength is 4700 or there about and on campaign level 62...I'm not new to the game bro...I still stand by what I said

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
sureteeboy:

Maybe you just started playing. grin grin Give it time. You'll soon become a pro

I've been playing for long bro... I'm not sure you can beat me... just saying what I think
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
ityP:

Lol. When you become good at the game, na you go dey cheat them. My team strength is 4600. I dey touch them well grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.

I need your help. My phone has been fantastic since I bought it last July till about one week ago that I switched my data line from my Airtel to MTN.
It became incredibly slow especially when I'm using my WhatsApp ( same FM WhatsApp I've been using sinceeeee). Sometimes, the phone will just hang and I'll need to out if my data for the my messages to send or even to load messages. In frustrated abeg.

Is there anything I can do? I've checked for updates but there's none pending

Ps: I use 4/128gb and I've only used 60% of available space
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nltaliban:
Good afternoon everyone.

I need your help. My phone has been fantastic since I bought it last July till about one week ago that I switched my data line from my Airtel to MTN.
It became incredibly slow especially when I'm using my WhatsApp ( same FM WhatsApp I've been using sinceeeee). Sometimes, the phone will just hang and I'll need to out if my data for the my messages to send or even to load messages. In frustrated abeg.

Go back to Airtel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
I've been been beaten by rain and nothing has happened to my phone before. Having an IP rating is okay and all but for me, it is not a deal breaker...

Nellsworld:

But my phone can actually fall inside water or rain can meet me on d way

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
You can get the seal on Jumia global the 128gb variant is sold out only the 64gb Variant left at 76k...
atheistandproud:

It's like I should be eyeing MI9. Lemme leave Redmi grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eyah, brotherly no vex, I didn't know people would be interested... I just saw it was a good deal... I didn't buy it though... If I see any sweet deal, of course I'll keep you abreast...

abdsamad:

and you didn't flash my number. Ure wicked o cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nltaliban:
Good afternoon everyone.

How old is the MTN SIM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
GrandMufti:

Probably not compatible
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwashedy: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
SirNeroDee:

Before applying theme, make sure "system" is checked.. U can uncheck others like "lock screen"
I've done what you've said yet no effect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Olamyyde:

Exactly no one would pick xiaomi over those phones if they are in the same price range.
I will
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nellsworld:
If u want to experience and enjoy Samsung, pls use the S series or the note series with snapdragon processors not their lag exynos, apart frm those phones, other series like A and M series to me na waste of money
grin

Which kin agreement dey between Jumia and Xiaomi I wan search for a xiaomi phone on jumia and the way it was displayed, I no even understand am undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who has Xiaomi note 6 battery for sell please rn41 and how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6988) (6989) (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) (6994) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mimisboygreat and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.