Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9020887 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (9302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2016
2kurupt:

If he's on developer rom then he'll get miui 8 update before you guys on stable or global rom. wink

I know coz I've been rocking miui 8 for over a month now on Chinese dev rom. grin trust me it's more stable than the so-called "stable" rom
Please have you experienced any con using developer roms?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Mofejee:
please how much is the redmi note 3 pro and where can I get it.thanks

Visit kulimart.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bharkarh(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
2kurupt:

I'll advice you visit & register at the official miui forum. Then checkout the section of your device so you'll be better guided http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mobile=2
thanks! Doing that ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Gptech:

Please have you experienced any con using developer roms?

Nope, only once did I notice fingerprint failure issues like I used to observe when I was on stable rom but was fixed after the next update. Chinese dev roms get updates every week.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harmbhrosz(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2016
2kurupt:

If he's on developer rom then he'll get miui 8 update before you guys on stable or global rom. wink

I know coz I've been rocking miui 8 for over a month now on Chinese dev rom. grin trust me it's more stable than the so-called "stable" rom
lol ofcoz I know the MiUi8 dev. Rom has been out for long,

he doesn't know much about utilities so it will be preferable for him to port to Global Stable and chill for it's MiUi8 update

I'm also waiting till 16th of August too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harmbhrosz(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2016
bharkarh:
yepa! After wasting 1gig of data. I have 8OOMB left. Thanks all the same. Will have to sub again.

I opened the link and I got to know that it's for Xiaomi redmi note 3.....I'm using the note 2

I really appreciate you guys for your time. God bless you all!
yea that's the link I used for mine, just go through their forum you'll get a suitable tutorial for your model
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2016
2kurupt:

Nope, only once did I notice fingerprint failure issues like I used to observe when I was on stable rom but was fixed after the next update. Chinese dev roms get updates every week.
Ok, you use redmi note 3, for redmi note 2 1 notable complain is battery drain. I experienced that first hand when I got mine. It came with a developer rom, I had to install the global rom to solve that. Since then I have never considered any developer rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol ofcoz I know the MiUi8 dev. Rom has been out for long,

he doesn't know much about utilities so it will be preferable for him to port to Global Stable and chill for it's MiUi8 update

I'm also waiting till 16th of August too
Please which device do you use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harmbhrosz(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Gptech:

Please which device do you use
redmi note 3 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bharkarh(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
yea that's the link I used for mine, just go through their forum you'll get a suitable tutorial for your model
OK boss. I will.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dubxy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pls where can one repair xiaomi phones in Nigeria (Ilorin) precisely. Because my aunt wants to buy the redmi note 2 because I use one, and she kept on asking me what if the phone needs repairs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
dubxy:
Pls where can one repair xiaomi phones in Nigeria (Ilorin) precisely. Because my aunt wants to buy the redmi note 2 because I use one, and she kept on asking me what if the phone needs repairs
You can order the parts and give to phone repairers here to fix . I have done the same for lg g2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
toluwanimi07:

I ll give u their number Kelvin Tech 08136040038
Call them and find out
Can anybody in Lagos confirm with this number? He said he sells original mi4 64gig version, plus all accessories for 40k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
dubxy:

When you order from us, we have got you covered.

AFTER SALES SERVICE

FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING

FREE TEMPERED GLASS AND CASE

100% ORIGINAL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osemond123(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Hi guys, what about the xiomi Mi note lte pro how Good is the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gagzee(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2016
KuliMart:

AFTER SALES SERVICE

FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING

100% ORIGINAL

abeg hw much be ur tampered glass? n is it only ppl that buy frm u dat u repair for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm very proud for creating this thread cos it keeps growing every day. Still rocking MIUI ON MY OPO.
P.S any body with Mi5 should please contact me oo.
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Hi there my name is tosaino an [artist]
Love and pls download
my two songs

first track

Title beginning

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7c999a4

second track

Title oye koti mo

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2d9e3785

thanks as you download
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
gagzee:

abeg hw much be ur tampered glass? n is it only ppl that buy frm u dat u repair for?

We render after sales service to only products purchased from us.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by techsparkhub: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Download WWE Raw 22-08 (2016) Monday Night Raw

http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/download-wwe-raw-22-08-2016-monday.html

*Samsung C9 Leaked Specifications Of What Should Be Expected*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/samsung-c9-leaked-specifications-of.html

*Steps On How To Install Windows 10 Easily On Your Pc*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/steps-on-how-to-install-windows-10-easy.html

*Mtn Comedy+ Free 150mb Confirmed And Blazing On Psiphon As At August 2016*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/mtn-comedy-free-150mb-confirmed-and.html

*List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Screening Forms are Out – 2016/17*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/list-of-schools-whose-post-utme.html

You can check our latest bACklink exchange tool via our site
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
after rooting my phone it's been stocked on mi logo and it's not booting into recovery pls what can I do it's redmi note 3mtk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2016
blackchild09:
after rooting my phone it's been stocked on mi logo and it's not booting into recovery pls what can I do it's redmi note 3mtk

Use a PC to login to miui forums. Download the right rom & SP Tools versions then flash using your system, you might lose your data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
2kurupt:

Use a PC to login to miui forums. Download the right rom & SP Tools versions then flash using your system, you might lose your data

Bootloader locked remember
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
KuliMart:
what wil you advice have been trying tat option since morning not working out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
KuliMart:

Flashing with SP Tools have no limitation even if bootloader is locked, his phone is MTK version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
blackchild09:

what wil you advice have been trying tat option since morning not working out

What exactly have you being trying? SP Tools have several versions, until you use the exact one that's good with the rom you're flashing it might not work.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folabimi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
KuliMart:

AFTER SALES SERVICE

FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING

100% ORIGINAL
I need jiayu s3 battery, can u help me get it?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:28am On Aug 27, 2016
2kurupt:

Flashing with SP Tools have no limitation even if bootloader is locked, his phone is MTK version.
Please can I update over the air to miui 8 without bricking my phone? Phone is rooted xiaomi redmi note 2. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Folabimi:

I need jiayu s3 battery, can u help me get it?

If the phone was purchased from us, send us an email if not, we give support to only products purchased from us.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folabimi(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
KuliMart:

If the phone was purchased from us, send us an email if not, we give support to only products purchased from us.

No, I didnt purchase it from you, bt I'll pay 4ur service. I'll really appreciate if u can help me get it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by YBMB(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2016
[b][/b]pls pls fellow xiaomi users. My xiaomi mi4c don't detect sim anymore. Due to d simdrawer spoiled the golden pins where d sims are placed. Pls pls nd pls i would appreciate it if you guys would help me on how and where to go about the repair please. Thanks all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (9302) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kashman04(m), shedy03(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.