Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9140279 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7676) (7677) (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Themaths(m): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2020
mrszee:

But it's showing 402 when I asked Google and GTB is saying 390���
Don't bother with GTB or FBN.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2020
mrszee:

But it's showing 402 when I asked Google and GTB is saying 390���

But you have been told the current situation of GTB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickyhow(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2020
StrikeThru:

As in ehn, the phone dey sweet me for body. I've received update already, but I just wanna play around before upgrading.
Check the dark mode too

What can u say about the battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickyhow(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2020
micxwell:

If you're a heavy user, it's not for you o.... I use it as a second phone.
I like how well I can use it with one hand. Fits perfectly well and with the right gcam, I take good pictures as well. Easy to carry around too.

Please describe heavy usage

For me the most I do is use the internet on my phone, I don't play games just IG,Facebook,Hangouts,Whatsapp and web. Is that heavy usage?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2020
macanthony25:

i'm using it now,its dope
It's a great keyboard. Try to create an acc with the app. It studies your typing pattern and suggests your next likely used words per time (learning) . It will also synchronises your learnt words to the online database and your learnt words will be seen on any device you sign in on. Using the same acc

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dannybanky10(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2020
vickyhow:

For me the most I do is use the internet on my phone, I don't play games just IG,Facebook,Hangouts,Whatsapp and web. Is that heavy usage?

No its that's the purpose of you wanting to buy the phone then it's the phone for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rayliousity(m): 3:06am On Aug 08, 2020
vickyhow:

it can go 8-10 hours on that usage.. i use the 16gb variant tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:20am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=explosiveskull post=92563957][/quote] Welcome to our threads. We get levels of "akolades" here o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vhuqnl(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2020
The way some of you act like demigod on the telegram page. Smh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Afikoo:
I need a powerful earphone for My MI 9T.
They stole the beautiful one I bought .
Please any suggestions and pics will be appreciated
come for memt X5s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2020
paulmarkino:
Note 7 and Note 4x pack available at cheap prices. Only one each is available at N1500

Your location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2020
jboixxx:
Welcome to our threads. We get levels of "akolades" here o
Wetin I do boss man m
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2020
jboixxx:
Welcome to our threads. We get levels of "akolades" here o

grin I see what you did there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2020
vhuqnl:

There is a telegram page?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2020
explosiveskull:

Wetin I do boss man m

If you don't understand, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2020
vhuqnl:
Na for that telegram group you for complain ni, why carry'am come here and honestly, I felt same way like you did the first time I was here, infact, if you check well I insulted so many people here out of anger but understanding crept in. First, I accused overdose of coffee as the result of misdemeanor, secondly, I apologised to have my inner peace and freedom, and now, you'll notice God have not shamed us. See, those people you perceive they behave like demigods, it is because of their level of contribution and intelligence, and they deserve whatever honour and accolades that comes to them, whatever, give to cesear what belongs to ceaser and if they deserve praise, my family and I will cos because they deserve it very well. Just mellow your ego and look beyond their characters no matter how pride centric it may look like. We all shall be alright las las.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2020
vhuqnl:

I shake my head for you. You where added, weren't you. You were muted by an admin isn't it. But also remember to tell everyone how insultive you were.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2020
explosiveskull:

Na for that telegram group you for complain ni, why carry'am come here and honestly, I felt same way like you did the first time I was here, infact, if you check well I insulted so many people here out of anger but understanding crept in. First, I accused overdose of coffee as the result of misdemeanor, secondly, I apologised to have my inner peace and freedom, and now, you'll notice God have not shamed us. See, those people you perceive they behave like demigods, it is because of their level of contribution and intelligence, and they deserve whatever honour and accolades that comes to them, whatever, give to cesear what belongs to ceaser and if they deserve praise, my family and I will cos because they deserve it very well. Just mellow your ego and look beyond their characters no matter how pride centric it may look like. We all shall be alright las las.
Modified:
No need for the essay. He was added and muted for been insulting.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2020
eleojo23:

There is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pemoney(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Good morning guys......pls what is the difference between note9 Pro and Note9 pro max l.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2020
who Can help me order a Battery frim AE here?
I want to know the Cost down to Nigeria first, ASUS zenfone Z A006 battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2020
eleojo23:

Patron, you no know?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2020
genius43:

grin I see what you did there
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2020
pemoney:
Good morning guys......pls what is the difference between note9 Pro and Note9 pro max l.
you won't get pro max. Forget about it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2020
pemoney:
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max - Indian Exclusive, Redmi Note 9 Pro - Global
Selfie Camera (Not a deal breaker you, the difference is not wide like the pixels claim) Pro Max 32MP, Pro 16MP
LTE Bands (This should be a deal breaker as the Pro Max only carry LTE Bands supported by the country it was made for, while the Pro is Global and supports all 4G bands used in this country)

Availability, whilst you can get the Pro easily, you have to have an access to India to get the Pro Max.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2020
explosiveskull:

Your head get oil bro. Sha no drink coffee again.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2020
genius43:

There is.

What's the link bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2020
plucky16:

What's the link bro

Drop your Telegram ID and ensure there are no restrictions

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Finally lay my hand on my note 9s..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2020
fidelium7:
Xiaomi

No ads allowed here, take it to the Xiaomi thread store.

And since two months you have never updated your device. Na wa o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbaJ: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Mustack:
Finally lay my hand on my note 9s..
what is the experience like sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7676) (7677) (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.