Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9160426 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2020
masterP042:

I have been able to solve it. I had to force shut it down, and it rectified. Something the normal shut down doesn't solve. I had managed the lag and everything for almost a week.. But please what could have caused the RAM clog and the partial hanging of the phone, so I can prevent it next time

Lock the apps you use the most to the RAM as seen in the attached screenshot. Also, modify your original post before vampires starts to feast on it since you've been able to fix it. Also add apps you use the most to autostart. Go to settings, type autostart in the search bar and then tick the apps to add them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Guys is there a way to fix the terrible WhatsApp camera quality on Redmi Note 9 Pro? The video calls quality is really terrible. Other apps like Instagram and Snapchat are okay during videocalls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PETUK(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2020
genius43:

Don't get your question?
2017 phones were called pure Android (Artificial Intelligence)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by masterP042(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2020
GrandMufti:

It is not ram management issue. Remove the apps from battery optimisation, otherwise MIUI will shut them down to save your battery.

Screenshot the about section of your phone.

How much storage space do you have left?
I still have enough space. About 40 gig

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by masterP042(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lock the apps you use the most to the RAM as seen in the attached screenshot. Also, modify your original post before vampires starts to feast on it since you've been able to fix it. Also add apps you use the most to autostart. Go to settings, type autostart in the search bar and then tick the apps to add them.
Thanks to you all, for your suggestions and help. Olanyinkajnr, genuis and others. I've locked the apps

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2020
akashi01:
Guys is there a way to fix the terrible WhatsApp camera quality on Redmi Note 9 Pro? The video calls quality is really terrible. Other apps like Instagram and Snapchat are okay during videocalls

It has nothing to do with your phone bro. That's WhatsApp issue. They compress almost everything. Even as it relates to calls (both voice and video)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

It has nothing to do with your phone bro. That's WhatsApp issue. They compress almost everything. Even as it relates to calls (both voice and video)

And if the network is not strong quality drops as well. Like a variable bitrate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gafman222: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
genius43:

Abi oooo.
U never add me
@gafman
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
akashi01:

WhatsApp issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Used Google Duo some days back and I realised WhatsApp na data manager!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

don't really know what is wrong with WhatsApp,the video calls are becoming more terrible

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2020
gafman222:

U never add me
@gafman

Screenshot the about section of your phone with your moniker as device name

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

I think this one is. The call quality on lower devices are way better than mine and I've tested with a few devices
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
akashi01:
I think this one is. The call quality on lower devices are way better than mine and I've tested with a few devices

Bro, I still maintain that it has to do with WhatsApp. WhatsApp is on another level of data management. I'll advice you to untick this if you have it ticked. Also affects it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Tiger2020:
don't really know what is wrong with WhatsApp,the video calls are becoming more terrible

WhatsApp video calls have been terrible right from onset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2020
jboixxx:
Used Google Duo some days back and I realised WhatsApp na data manager!
Real time data manager.

Btw, you don switch to blue ink colour ni.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Real time data manager.

Btw, you don switch to blue ink colour ni.
But na so I de use am since na, though a shade of the NL blue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the about section of your phone with your moniker as device name
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
jboixxx:
cheesy grin

Na so we see am o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfred234(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2020
I think my next device will be OnePlus cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Alfred234:
I think my next device will be OnePlus cool

Quick question, what do we do with this information?

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

U don leave Derpfest?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2020
omoadeleye:

Your location?

Anambra State
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2020
genius43:

Drop your Telegram ID and ensure there are no restrictions
boss Add me Listo_4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Oga boss... We don see SCB and Kuda there ooo... grin grin grin I hope they've sent you the International card ooo..

olayinkajnr:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
genius43:

Drop your Telegram ID and ensure there are no restrictions

Is it possible to add me to the telegram group?

timbros2001 is my ID.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Oga boss... We don see SCB and Kuda there ooo... grin grin grin I hope they've sent you the International card ooo..

Kuda just mailed me that my international card will be sent in the next few weeks.

Once it arrives, I'll close SCB.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
toniotonero:

U don leave Derpfest?

Lol. I don't spend 24hrs on AOSP ROMS. I am back to fastboot MIUI ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
anastasius:

Hope everything is ok at home sir? Aye oni she yin o

You are obviously a troublemaker, go look for your contemporaries to banter with.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:
To the new members joining the telegram group. Make Una no forget to give the testimony of the oversabis oooo. grin grin

Yes, I agree. Isn't it weird that those who offer negative zero value always complain about their feelings being hurt by helpful members.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol. I don't spend 24hrs on AOSP ROMS. I am back to fastboot MIUI ROM.
Be sincere y u don't spend more dan 24hrs on aosp roms
No lie ooh??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.