Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9161019 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vibesking(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
I need this case for my RN7. Does seller have it available? I'm in Benin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
font
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
genius43:

Your budget

Not after budget, I want a latest model
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
genius43:

Your budget

$250 - $300
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
jboixxx:
If your budget is around 90k, come over and get RN8 Pro at good price.

Okay, I will check this out but what about the RN9? What's the price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
adigunomomama:

$250 - $300

Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 9 Pro
If you can get Redmi K30 Ultra(Chinese Version and ROM only)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
bagger293:
Oga Genius please do you know any Infinix or Tecno whose screen protector can fit Redmi K20 Pro's screen?

Armoured case and quality tempered glasses avail

Call/WhatsApp:07051054953,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tee1991: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
genius43:

Bro, how can I get the poco x3 in Nigeria? Can't order from Gearbest cos of the $100 transanction limit

Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by danteg(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good evening guys, my redmi 8a earpiece for making call just stopped working this evening, at first the volume started getting low. Today after making a call this morning at first, I could hear the person, the next few minutes I got another call and I couldn't hear I had to turn on speaker, so I was wondering if it is a software glitch or I have to change the earpiece. The worse part the phone didn't fall or anything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
danteg:
Good evening guys, my redmi 8a earpiece for making call just stopped working this evening, at first the volume started getting low. Today after making a call this morning at first, I could hear the person, the next few minutes I got another call and I couldn't hear I had to turn on speaker, so I was wondering if it is a software glitch or I have to change the earpiece. The worse part the phone didn't fall or anything

Reboot the phone, happened to me once

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
adigunomomama:

Okay, I will check this out but what about the RN9? What's the price?
depends on seller
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tee1991: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bro, how can I get the poco x3 in Nigeria? Can't order from Gearbest cos of the $100 transanction limit
genius43:

Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Tee1991:

Learn how to quote post.

Look for someone who can help you order from AE or wait for sellers here to bring it in.

Modified seen the second quote, you should have edited the first one instead
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Atompat:

Is it still available
And location

It's available
Abuja
65k- it's the 6/128GB variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CoachOore: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
My phone still off itself, I use redmi 8, android version is 10 because I update it manually. I don't know what going on I recently acquired this phone In at August ending. This is just giving me concerned phone will just hang and off, I don't know the cause, I have to long press it for awhile before it on back.

What's the solution to this pleas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CoachOore: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good evening, My phone still off itself, I use redmi 8, android version is 10 and I updated it manually. I don't know what going on I recently acquired this phone In at August ending. This is just giving me concerned phone will just hang and off, I don't know the cause, I have to long press it for awhile before it on back.

What's the solution to this pleas house I need help on this pleas...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
CoachOore:
My phone still off itself, I use redmi 8, android version is 10 because I update it manually. I don't know what going on I recently acquired this phone In at August ending. This is just giving me concerned phone will just hang and off, I don't know the cause, I have to long press it for awhile before it on back.

What's the solution to this pleas

Is your phone storage full?

What did you install before it started?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onyidon22(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abeg who has an idea of how much it will cost me to replace redmi note4x's battery and screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
onyidon22:
Abeg who has an idea of how much it will cost me to replace redmi note4x's battery and screen

Contact Macbeyland, he should have in stock.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Redmi 8A Global version now has a call recording feature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
maclawrence02:
Received the package from jboixxx as soon as I got back. I just went through the most painful and traumatic experience that I have never imagined in my life. Only God almighty has been giving me the strength to go through this phase. Thanks jboixxx we go relate later this week. Life happens, still we move!

Can you give a review on this Earpiece ?
I intend to get one but I need to know what the bass and Noice cancellation is.
I got the Redmi airdot bit the Bass and noise cancellation is not as advertised
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
error4040:

Can you give a review on this Earpiece ?
I intend to get one but I need to know what the bass and Noice cancellation is.
I got the Redmi airdot bit the Bass and noise cancellation is not as advertised

It is wired and the bass is good. And the sound is balanced. It also keeps away external noise out in a very good way, even when you aren't listening to anything.

I have been using it since January.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Parzival001(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
MarkTimmy:

And how do I get to the option on gbwhatsapp, I just downloaded it now
GB WhatsApp settings> universal> settings then you'll see this below

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
genius43:

It is wired and the bass is good. And the sound is balanced. It also keeps away external noise out in a very good way, even when you aren't listening to anything.

Thanks for the reply, do you have any in stock ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
error4040:

Thanks for the reply, do you have any in stock ?

Once again, I have to reiterate this, I am neither a seller nor a marketer.

Ask Jboixxx if he still have in stock though. That is whom the person you quoted got from.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
genius43:

I can affirm these, but if u are looking for bass and noise cancellation then get a genuine Samsung AKG wired earpiece and relax.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HorlarJayxxx: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2020
iyerenath:
Please anybody has redmi 7a or 8a fairly used to sell??

My budget is around 25k

My location is warri, Delta state
Igemburg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CoachOore: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Is your phone storage full?

What did you install before it started?

I don't know in particular and my phone storage ain't, may I will screen shut and send, the other time I upgrade I deleted the android update file.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olayetan(m): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Guys

So i saw someone who just bought Redmi Note 8 and isn't impressed with the device, so he intend to swap it for any Samsung or iphone.

I have Samsung Galaxy A30s and the guy wants to swap with me but I'm kinda feeling sceptical about why he wants to swap the new phone, I'm actually thinking maybe what he got is clone or noticed something in the phone function.

Pls is there a way i can check if the phone is original just as how we check original tecno product through a site.

Pls put me through before i fall into this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CoachOore: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2020
CoachOore:

I don't know in particular and my phone storage ain't, may I will screen shut and send, the other time I upgrade I deleted the android update file.

Things I know I have done is I restrict data by putting off some app that I don't use often , and I download call of duty and pro11 and I just downloaded hypacam yesterday..and there are some music apk that didn't finish download I deleted them. So don't really know why the problem is coming from Mr genius, the phone even instructed me to format my memory card which I did but have not remove it from the phone when I notice that is not bringing out the music inside the memory card and b4 that sometimes when I play the music the memory card music won't complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ABMC(m), Godspeed0 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.