Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9050072 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) ... (9304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
SanLorrenzo:

The screen worked as expected
Quick delivery and I'm hoping to do more business with you.
Thanks Sir
Perfecto. Thanks for the review.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Remmedy:
please is my Redmi note 9 s screen guard supposed to cover the front camera ... there should be a round hole right ?

Most don't even the expensive ones from Nilkin. So I don't see anything to be disturbed about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Onyi42:
Please can someone point me to where I'd see a new replacement typec charger for the Poco x3
Avail in Ikeja as pickup/dispatch and Jalingo via NIPOST Registered Mail or waybill (T&C applies).
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gemineye: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
olayinkajnr:

You activated dual app. Deactivate it and you are good.
Done thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Remmedy:
please is my Redmi note 9 s screen guard supposed to cover the front camera ... there should be a round hole right ?
It depends on the type you're able to get but majority are full screen (covers the camera). Nillkin and Mofi inclusive.

However, if you NEED one with camera cutout, I have but it's NOT a full screen (few mm from both edges).
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jecyangel(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
macbeyland:

Baba, thanks for the patronage, and especially the feedback.

I no be baba oo.. na Lady cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Gemineye:
Google chrome is multiplying in my phone oo undecidedhow do i uninstall all these

The option for uninstall is not showing

I even checked dual apps, it's still not showing there. The only dual app i created was Whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DaSailor: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good evening guys, I have a challenge with my wife's Redmi Note 9, the phone just hanged and went off, it has refused to come up since yesterday.
Any ideas bon what to do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gemineye: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xfuzzy:

The apps on the first two rows are your recent apps. So they shouldn't count in the total number of chrome apps currently installed. Uninstall the chrome app with the dual-app logo and you're good to go.
I'm unable to uninstall chrome self...i just disabled dual apps and was good to go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BlueBanana: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pls someone should help me with link to a Romoss powerbank less than 10k in AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
BlueBanana:
Pls someone should help me with link to a Romoss powerbank less than 10k in AliExpress

It can't be delivered to Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fineguy11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Glo is the worst ISP in Nigeria.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
DaSailor:
Good evening guys, I have a challenge with my wife's Redmi Note 9, the phone just hanged and went off, it has refused to come up since yesterday.

Does it charge when plugged in ?

What was she doing with it before it went off ? We need the full gist
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
fineguy11:

What's all that red line ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fineguy11(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Meister:

What's all that red line ?
Not been able to connect to the net since noon.. network comes and go..had use a different Glo line which is still kinda slow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
fineguy11:

Glo have been unstable since yesterday but the pinnacle was from 12noon today
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
DaSailor:

See if you can boot into recovery using Power button + Volume Up button and try to reboot from there if it doesn't work repeat and wipe data.
If it comes up if there is any pending update do it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fineguy11(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
genius43:

Glo have been unstable since yesterday but the pinnacle was from 12noon today
Thank God I shared my data with all my Glo Sims,would have been stranded today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
fineguy11:
Not been able to connect to the net since noon.. network comes and go..had use a different Glo line which is still kinda slow.
You are not alone here. Some guys have almost destroyed their SIM tray while inserting and re-inserting of their Glo SIM's
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Honestly, Glo isn't a network.
They've been trash. Busy spending money on adverts ear and dear. But, keep dishing out Same Poor reception.

Thank God I switched to MTN. Enjoying my 1k 4GB data plan in peace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xfuzzy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gemineye:
I'm unable to uninstall chrome self...i just disabled dual apps and was good to go

Nice.. Good to know you've fixed it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osifebebecha(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
fantilopezzy:
oga lets compare similar priced phones
pocof1 and k20
who has a better screen
samsung s10 and iphone x??
redmi note 7pro and samsung a50
please don't come here and bleeb nonsense
amoled is better
that's why manufacturers are now using it in there higher midrange phones
lets oneplus7pro come with ips and see what people will say about it!!!
amoled is better!!
amoled can go up to 800nits
while ips highest 500nits

Amoled produces oversaturated colors, it also is very prone to screen burn. LCD produces much more natural colors and reproduces colors the way it is in real life. A professional photographer or graphics creator would use an IPS/LCD screen to work because it’s more accurate. Also, LCDs are used for gaming monitors because LCDs have faster response time.

So again, why are you hyping Amoled? �

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
pharmtasy:

You are not alone here. Some guys have almost destroyed their SIM tray while inserting and re-inserting of their Glo SIM's
What a Glo can do (netw ish), no ISP can do it better!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DaSailor: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Doesn't charge when charger is plugged in.
It froze/hanged when my daughter was using it to watch cartoon and it was also hot as well.
Turned it off initially and when I turned it back on it displayed the Android logo, turned it back off and it has not come up since then

Meister:

Does it charge when plugged in ?

What was she doing with it before it went off ? We need the full gist
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Someone's complain here about glo reminds me of Koluama 2 where glo is the only network. days fit go by, you no go see network. Everybody for town go come find other means of socializing other than calling or browsing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Osifebebecha:

Amoled produces oversaturated colors, it also is very prone to screen burn. LCD produces much more natural colors and reproduces colors the way it is in real life. A professional photographer or graphics creator would use an IPS/LCD screen to work because it’s more accurate. Also, LCDs are used for gaming monitors because LCDs have faster response time.

So again, why are you hyping Amoled? �

Oga die matter. Quote of since June, 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by africaflozy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
surely22:
Honestly, Glo isn't a network.
They've been trash. Busy spending money on adverts ear and dear. But, keep dishing out Same Poor reception.

Thank God I switched to MTN. Enjoying my 1k 4GB data plan in peace.

4GB, 1k. How please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theblacking: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gptech:

What happened? How did it get there? Did it come in contact with water?
It didn't
I had a game on and torch, then the phone hanged which it's never done before. Then I held the power button until it rebooted and it's been stuck on mi logo since then.
I'll appreciate your help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abduleez1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
africaflozy:

4GB, 1k. How please.

Go check on My Offer on your Data plan USSD code(*123#/*131#). If you're qualified, you'll see the plans you're eligible for. It varies for different individuals based on your airtime loading patterns and amounts.

Same for Airtel network (*141#). Go to >>>> My offer.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abduleez1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Who's facing this issue recently :- struggling to connect Xender with other phones (Transsion). I used over an hour yesterday trying different scopes and gimmicks to connect Xender with my younger sis Hot 9, no way.
I already turned off WiFi Assistant but no way...refuses to connect. I experienced same problems with connecting with my neighbors Tecno Pouvour earlier that day. I struggled for several minutes but later got it to connect. But that night trying to send some movies to my sis, no way. undecided

Time wey I suppose use dey watch Anime. cry cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
abduleez1:
Who's facing this issue recently :- struggling to connect Xender with other phones (Transsion). I used over an hour yesterday trying different scopes and gimmicks to connect Xender with my younger sis Hot 9, no way.
I already turned off WiFi Assistant but no way...refuses to connect. I experienced same problems with connecting with my neighbors Tecno Pouvour earlier that day. I struggled for several minutes but later got it to connect. But that night trying to send some movies to my sis, no way. undecided

Time wey I suppose use dey watch Anime. cry cry

Create the connection and not the other way round. Also under permissions for Xender set to allow connection automatically.

If e still give you headache share Xiaomi's Shareme to the other party via Bluetooth and use without stress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
genius43:

Create the connection and not the other way round. Also under permissions for Xender set to allow connection automatically.

If e still give you headache share Xiaomi's Shareme to the other party via Bluetooth and use without stress

I also experiences something of similar with using Xender, I can't create a connection unless I tap on receive which will take a lot of time to connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) ... (9304) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ovems(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.