Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9160603 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8289) (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2021
genius43:

RN10 Pro > Poco X3

Aside the Amoled screen what else does the RN10Pro have over Poco X3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2021
GrifindorHouse:

If you are Camera Centric Redmi Note 10 Pro. And to be honest even the Poco F3 is behind the RN10 Pro in Camera no Cap.

Then the RN10 Pro is more aesthetically pleasing than the Poco X3.
NB: This point is subjective because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Also the speakers on the RN10 Pro are better than the Poco X3.

So the ball is in your court.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Prechy2836:
Seems they've fixed up..

Better.

Who makes that kinda mistake in the first place?

SMH
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Mustiboy:

Better.

Who makes that kinda mistake in the first place?

SMH

The mistake is from designer to Supervisor to social Media Manager.

How won't you get things that are supposed to be posted.

And companies like Pointek have carried the former poster for adverts with joy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestroyEvil: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2021
GrifindorHouse:

Dedicate SD Card capability!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Dedicate SD Card capability!

Not a deal breaker for everyone though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestroyEvil: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2021
How much is Redmi mi 11 Pro? I need one urgently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestroyEvil: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2021
genius43:

Not a deal breaker for everyone though.

Lies from the pit of Hell!
From a brainless specie that swallows whatever tech producers throws at him as hi-tech, free yourself from mental slavery pls. Larger percentage of Users from all over the World greatly value phones with dedicated SD Card slot over the dumb-down ones deceitfully packaged as sophisticated without it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Equity15:
I go kuku close eye buy the note 10pro..although e go really affect me oh
e no go affect you like bubu govt did, lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Simply Mi 11 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestroyEvil: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2021
micxwell:

Simply Mi 11 Pro
Pls, do you sell? Like how much is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Lies from the pit of Hell! Larger percentage of Users from all over the World greatly value phones with dedicated SD Card slot over the dumb-down ones deceitfully packaged as sophisticated without it.

He said NOT A DEAL BREAKER FOR EVERYONE, He didn't say NOBODY values it na. Many on the thread are sworn enemies of SDCards o. They don't want it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

700k... The wrong naming made it costlier..

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2021
genius43:

The mistake is from designer to Supervisor to social Media Manager.

How won't you get things that are supposed to be posted.

And companies like Pointek have carried the former poster for adverts with joy.

Pointek has posted the former poster? shocked shocked shocked

Gbese!

The base variant of Redmi Note 10 is a steal at the price. No one will be buying Redmi 9t, I'm sure.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Pls, do you sell? Like how much is it?
No I don't... I guess you'll have to arrange that with our Xiaomi touts being that it is quite pricey. You can contact people like Macbeyland on the Xiaomi Thread Store for such.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestroyEvil: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
PrettyBunny:

700k... The wrong naming made it costlier..
Wrong naming? How do you mean?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

From a brainless specie that swallows whatever tech producers throws at him as hi-tech, free yourself from mental slavery pls. Larger percentage of Users from all over the World greatly value phones with dedicated SD Card slot over the dumb-down ones deceitfully packaged as sophisticated without it.
Oga was that simple statement too hard for you to comprehend ni, why this outburst na? He said its not a deal breaker for everyone, try dey calm down ooh.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CornOak(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2021
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Faithful4real(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

Do you sd card can slow down the speed of your phone?

It all depends on you the user, i can use a phone without sd card while some can't. That why they are producing phones with large storage memory to compensate for the sd card.

But read before you comment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

Lol who be this guy, I for one don't care about no dedicated SD slot, reason I'm not such a big fan of dual sims. Like he said it isn't a deal breaker, iPhones still exists FFS without dual SIM or even a shared SD slot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Damritoh:

Why??
64gn isn't enough anymore, then there is 108mp cam to occupy space
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2021
genius43:

Note 10 Pro is glass not Note 10

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Reposted on Xiaomi Nigeria twitter page.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

hmmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LordGuru1: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Ziyech:
Reposted on Xiaomi Nigeria twitter page.
Awesome! Thanks for posting. Just what I've been waiting for before changing my phone again, expandable to whooping 512GB! My phone is my Office, heavy data. True and complete value for money. Freedom to use double sim with dedicated SD card is what I don't joke with. kiss

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

Excuse u.... What's all the anger for? Learn to understand people's term of reference before u start blowing hot air.... Na wa oh, English is truly hard to understand grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

English is truly hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2021
saint2ace:

Excuse u.... What's all the anger for? Learn to understand people's term of reference before u start blowing hot air.... Na wa oh, English is truly hard to understand grin grin

Humans will always be humans.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Some people dé carry offline stress enter online. May God ease our affairs!

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2021
genius43:

Humans will always be humans.

My brother I just off for the matter shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2021
jboixxx:
Some people dé carry offline stress enter online. May God ease our affairs!

Very true, so so true......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:

So emm sir excuse me please how many phones do apple sell every year? And How many of their phones has a dedicated SD card slot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8289) (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HONESTMD, noobody(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.