Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9160659 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8424) (8425) (8426) (8427) (8428) (8429) (8430) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 2:06am On May 31, 2021
graceapadija:
Please everyone I need advice, I intend to buy redmi note 10 4/64g , but someone brought a very neat fairly used Hauwei P30 for 70k for me and another Samsung A70 for 70k also, so am confused in what to buy now, either to buy a new redmi 10, or one of the fairly used hauwei p30 or Samsung A70, please advise, thanks
buy my umidigi s5 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:53am On May 31, 2021
Emjace:
buy my umidigi s5 pro

So out of the devices he listed,you think your umidigi is better than them or you don't care about the buyer's preferences but your own pocket?

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theokoliz: 6:12am On May 31, 2021
Good morning house, pls my redmi note 7 fell into water and since then the screen went blank. Please wat can I do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:23am On May 31, 2021
theokoliz:
Good morning house, pls my redmi note 7 fell into water and since then the screen went blank. Please wat can I do
You need a good technician to troubleshoot it or just buy a replacement LCD unit.

Macbeyland and repairguru de there for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2021
theokoliz:

When it fell into water did you make efforts to dry it properly before switching it on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2021
bolyjay:
Pls guys is it possible to downgrade Redmi 8 from miui 12.0.3 to miui 12.0.1 without unlocking bootloader
What is wrong with the 12.0.3?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2021
fibonacci2526:

So out of the devices he listed,you think your umidigi is better than them or you don't care about the buyer's preferences but your own pocket?
grin I tell you the truth. Spec wise those devices are not close to my Umi... But they are better in ui embarassed.. stock android is cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2021
Freelancerx:
don't worry you can buy Note 10 for him. Abi na you give am the money for Camon? smiley
You no see some thread to go quote yourself,with your Transsion sh1t? angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2021
Emjace:
grin I tell you the truth. Spec wise those devices are not close to my Umi... But they are better in ui embarassed.. stock android is cry
In which universe is the spec of your Umdigi better than that of the Huawei P30? shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rexraph18(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2021
Emjace:

Umidigi s5 pro better than huawei p30..

Are you awake or still sleeping?

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2021
fibonacci2526:

he want to sell it and rush go buy Redmi Note 10 or Note 10 pro. Everybody want to feel the machine by getting rid of what they're using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flamees(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2021
Emjace:
buy my umidigi s5 pro
Buy a new redmi bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2021
Emjace:
We Sabi them, nha their way. Since you know this, why can't you stick to your Umi whatever you called it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Him get the phone for hand. Na why him want use style sell am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:50am On May 31, 2021
fibonacci2526:

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0sh007: 8:50am On May 31, 2021
For someone that was using Mi9t before I find the Redmi note 10 pro very underwhelming and below par. It was a very bad choice for me and if not for the circumstances by which I purchased the phone I'd have sold it off ASAP. To make matters worse the phone itself has bugs everywhere so disappointing. This is one phone I'm sure I'll not be using for long.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2021
J0sh007:
For someone that was using Mi9t before I find the Redmi note 10 pro very underwhelming and below par. It was a very bad choice for me and if not for the circumstances by which I purchased the phone I'd have sold it off ASAP. To make matters worse the phone itself has bugs everywhere so disappointing. This is one phone I'm sure I'll not be using for long.
The Note 10 pro is not all that of an upgrade over the Mi9T..

I wouldn't personally trade one for the other..

So your reaction is not unexpected..

The Poco F3 would have been more your alley..

As per bugs..

I believe Xiaomi will eventually iron out any kinks on the software..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2021
J0sh007:
you for just upgrade to a higher model in the MI series... but I'm sure you'll rectify it when pepper rest.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2021
theokoliz:
the phone need to be look at but its sure that you need screen replacement. Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2021
OllyFair:
We Sabi them, nha their way. Since you know this, why can't you stick to your Umi whatever you called it.

The way u dey reply people trying to sell their phones I hope you won't mind if someone replies you same way when you want to sell yours

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SuomyNona: 10:24am On May 31, 2021
Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 pro, which one is preferable?

I will also like to know if there is a store to get any of the two in Nigeria and their present price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizza45: 10:59am On May 31, 2021
gafman222:

Pls how good is d pad and how can I also get? My ps4 pad is faulty and I'll like to replace it

Oo it's ok ... Bought mine at Norseman Ikeja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ryfoz(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2021
genius43:

When it fell into water did you make efforts to dry it properly before switching it on?

Someone's RN7 fell too and broke the screen, pls do anyone have their office number?

It's urgent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2021
Xaiomi advertising 200W fast charge for the Mi 11 Ultra is so so dope.

However i have concerns on the long term effects on Battery health charging it constantly at such fast speed.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2021
oyaskii:

However i have concerns on the long term effects on Battery health charging it constantly at such fast speed.
0 to 100 in 8 minutes? Ah!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Freelancerx: 1:53pm On May 31, 2021
donbenie:
You no see some thread to go quote yourself,with your Transsion sh1t? angry
grin sorry don't be angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
oyaskii:

leave the worry for those who can afford mi 11 ultra
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2021
Hello guys, my note 9 Pro (5020mah) charges slow.. It takes almost 2.5hours to charge from 10% to 100. I'm using the original follow come 33 Watts cable and charger. What could be the problem ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2021
OllyFair:
I can't because no matter how good it handles games, the ui is too boring

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2021
Rexraph18:

Umidigi s5 pro better than huawei p30..

Are you awake or still sleeping?
Huawei p30 for 70k. Are you kidney me... I thought it was the lite sincerely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
donbenie:
In which universe is the spec of your Umdigi better than that of the Huawei P30? shocked
think say na lite.. how can someone have mind to buy Huawei p30 for 70k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brooke60(f): 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
genius43:

Xiaomi repair centre is Raya stores. So look for Raya in Ikeja.
Bad customer service. Raya is worst!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8424) (8425) (8426) (8427) (8428) (8429) (8430) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.