Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9137205 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2021
explosiveskull:

I have 665 apps that is including system apps.
Ọmọ
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
600 what? I fear una ooooooooo.
explosiveskull:
Its like this our android 11 in global note 9 pro sneaks in at night when sleep is in gear 16 cos I drive fiat, once you don't update then, the update will disappear and even if you downloaded manually you wouldn't be able to update manually.

Today by 3 am I saw it again, thank God I still had enough data, I deleted the previous zipped rom file of 2.3 gb I downloaded manually that refused to update and downloaded straight from OTA, my 4g do behave somehow these days, so to ensure steady network I switched to 3G, it was slow in the margin of 5mb/s but I wasn't discouraged as I left every other thing to concentrate on the update.

It got to 91% and froze as in my data counter was showing 0.0mb/s, I knew my village people were awake with me, for long I almost lost hope that I will download when I confirm the update is common but decided to switch to 4g, as in anything wey wan happen make en happen, it took like 7 seconds when I saw 20.something mb/s, it will increase or decrease but what I saw later in my notification is to tap to reboot download is ready, na so I rush press am, pia m my phone off and the updating started...

I now have the android 11, noting much now per cosmetic changes, but my booting speed increased, my phone booted to lockscreen in 25.4 seconds but finished all booting plus loading of apps in 1 minute and 4 seconds, I have over 600 apps in my phone.

My gesture just disappeared that am seeing navigation buttons that I've never used inlmy phone. I noticed this security app force closing so I had to do some hard restarting but I still got it. Apart from that noting again though will be monitoring my phone to notice any change.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
jboixxx:
explosiveskull, did you mean 60 apps cuz 600 apps get as I de look am o?
make people ask ooooooooooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tellsblinks(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Unable to complete previous Operations due to low memory" always appears on my chrome when I try uploading documents

And the ram available is highest 500mb/3gb

What can I do to free up ram?? Honestly my biggest regret is buying a low ram redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
genius43:

I have posted this before. Click on the folder name and turn off promoted apps.
have got it thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
tellsblinks:
Unable to complete previous Operations due to low memory" always appears on my chrome when I try uploading documents

And the ram available is highest 500mb/3gb

What can I do to free up ram?? Honestly my biggest regret is buying a low ram redmi note 7

Did you lock apps to your memory?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Squirrel01:

I want to sell this note 9s and upgrade to note 10 pro.
Name your price...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ManyThanks: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
dragonstar14:
Between redmi note 10 4gb ram 128gb rom and note 9s 4gb ram 64gb rom what's the best buy considering their similar pricing?
note 10 has amoled screen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
jboixxx:
explosiveskull, did you mean 60 apps cuz 600 apps get as I de look am o?
665 according to the screenshot there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
genius43:

Download mi connect and Uniplay for the casting as for dailer, clear cache and data or update your dailer app.
Biko screenshot of your mi connect if possible. Na another thing I de see for playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
genius43:

The abuse is too much and when people damage their phone due to tweaking they start blaming the company.
If you go through the FAQ on the unlock tool download it almost looks like they love people having the freedom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Odunharry:

Biko screenshot of your mi connect if possible. Na another thing I de see for playstore

Whenever things like this are posted Playstore shouldn't be where you run to. These are services/Processes not your regular apps.

Check apkmirror
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
ogbenimax007:
u mean six hundred n sixty-five apps on 1 phone shocked

later them go say phone dey hang

on top 6gb ram and sd720g for that matter

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Squirrel01:
How can I downgrade to previous update on redmi note 9s

jboixxx:
There's a process but I don't know it. Just be careful sha.

Saint2ace.

My oga I hail oh, since he wants to upgrade, it's better he sells it as it is, not everyone would like an unlocked bootloader.

But if notwithstanding he wants to go ahead, let him start by unlocking bootloader and downloading the fastboot ROM of his device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
explosiveskull:

I have 665 apps that is including system apps.
500gb or 1tb internal storage?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daris(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
pls user of POCO X3 I NEED ADVISE ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damtan(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Can redmi note 7 (3gb/32gb) reasonable for 45k?
It's about 3 months old
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Protein0 delivered the RN10P today, but I can't move my PES2021 file from my previous phone to the obb of new device. Something about Android 11 restrictions. Kindly help

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
sandammy:
Protein0 delivered the RN10P today, but I can't move my PES2021 file from my previous phone to the obb of new device. Something about Android 11 restrictions. Kindly help

Get a third-party file manager like Solid Explorer Pro from rexdl.

The bold typing isn't necessary though.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
genius43:

Get a third-party file manager like Solid Explorer Pro from rexdl.

The bold typing isn't necessary though.
Some don't know that thing isn't good to the eyes. It's even against the NL rules.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
jboixxx:
Some don't know that thing isn't good to the eyes. It's even against the NL rules.

If he follows android releases he would have known that Android 11 removed direct access to the Android folder.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
genius43:

If he follows android releases he would have known that Android 11 removed direct access to the Android folder.
Thanks boss. Done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
sandammy:
Thanks for the trust and patronage.
God bless you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Xiaomites, kindly I wanna buy fairly use redmi note 8 from a guy here @lovelynife he stay in ibadan while i in Lagos. He said he never waybill phone b4 so am asking which convinence way to waybill d phone from ibadan to Lagos... Thank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
DestinyToRule:
Xiaomites, kindly I wanna buy fairly use redmi note 8 from a guy here @lovelynife he stay in ibadan while i in Lagos. He said he never waybill phone b4 so am asking which convinence way to waybill d phone from ibadan to Lagos... Thank.

It's Ibadan, so bus should be fine.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vicboi1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Does anyone sell note 9ro case around Owerri axis
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spaceXL: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
am on vex mode right now, my new r9 just fell and the unprotected front glass broken

any one selling the front glass, need it badly now

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
spaceXL:
am on vex mode right now, my new r9 just fell and the unprotected front glass broken

repairpalng repairguru food don land grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Malami is a Redmi fan guys!
He has been trading bitcoin sef after federal govt ban BTC imagine cruise

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
spaceXL:

No screen guard gang. cry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spaceXL: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
micxwell:

No screen guard gang. cry

honestly I'm going in pain right now, bought the phone on 25th May and the phone got broken this evening, I'm sad right now

And the screen is not made differently which mean more money to spend
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fweshspice(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Somebody help!!! I'll try to be as Explicit as possible.
I'm having issues with Internal storage basically on my device Redmi 9T. I can't access my internal storage on File Manager. It only reads the SD card as duplicates, all my files (photos and videos) on internal storage are blank in the gallery, some of my apps like Camera no longer work without the SD card. It keeps shutting off. Can't download from Playstore cus of low storage even when I have more than 35gb free space on internal storage (whenever I remove the SD card). My phone's Internal storage is disconnected. Plus my phone storage (ROM) becomes 8gb whenever the SD card is inserted, 64 GB ROM when the SD card isn't inserted. How do I fix this bug? Pls help cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prechy2836(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.