Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9158239 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8507) (8508) (8509) (8510) (8511) (8512) (8513) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RevoRaptor: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
genius43:

The first three are genuine phones but you see that 4th one run.

As for ordering try your luck, if it comes fine, if it doesn't you wait out the time (75 days after shipment) and file for dispute. Best of luck.

Another thing do you have the means to pass the $100 limit on most banks in Nigeria?
thanks bro.
But it know my first time ordering from aliexpress so i get you.
All i need is to know if the phone is as original as the one we can get here.
Also i don't seems to get your message?
What do you mean please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jideprof: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please guys, which wireless earpods do you recommend for Redmi Note 9 pro? I do not want the airdots as I prefer something that can fit in the ear without any rubber. I also want something that has low latency mode so I can use it for gaming.

Budget 8k-15k

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lixusheng(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
pharmtasy:

Permit me to tell you to keep quiet
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jossypajay: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
RevoRaptor:
I need advice.
Is the redmi not 10 on aliexpress the original?
I need to order asap.
Have anyone ordered the note 10 from aliexpress.
What your take?
Sure, it's the original but I doubt if u will be able to pay for it giving the fact that monthly spending on Mastercard is 100 dollars. The phone is above that so ur order will most likely be rejected by your bank unless u are using dollar Mastercard
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Arcbash: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
orikoku:
Please my people, I can't update my chrome app since 3 days now, what could be the problem.
Go back nd click update all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jossypajay: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
RevoRaptor:
thanks bro.
But it know my first time ordering from aliexpress so i get you.
All i need is to know if the phone is as original as the one we can get here.
Also i don't seems to get your message?
What do you mean please?
You can buy from Xiaomi main store reducing your chances of buying a fake which to me is rare
Aliexpress doesn't take likely shops selling fake expecially for brands.
I have bought over 300 items from Aliexpress. My only snag is the 100 dollar limit and slow shipping due to covid 19
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
RevoRaptor:
I need advice.
Is the redmi not 10 on aliexpress the original?
I need to order asap.
Have anyone ordered the note 10 from aliexpress.
What your take?
Better change the currency from naira to dollar, so you will know the actual price. That conversion there is not what your bank will charge you ooh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
demsid:

No ads here, edit your post and take it to the Xiaomi Thread Store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
genius43:

No ads here, edit your post and take it to the Xiaomi Thread Store.
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Arcbash:

Go back nd click update all
I have done that, I have update all the apps except for two who's stubborn. Android system view and chrome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drizzle0007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
shedo4sure:
Good evening fam.
Please someone proposed a swap involving my RN7 +10k and his RN7P. Is it a good deal? I've also heard rumours of the RN7P not supporting 4g from MTN and Airtel, how true is it?

This is a good deal. Note 7pro processor is far superior to the note 7. Coupled with 6gb or ram and 128gb of storage. But yes, MTN 4G doesn't work on it. I don't know about Airtel but I know for sure Glo works on it. I feel Airtel should, they have a wide variety of bands.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drizzle0007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
alosbaba007:
Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 12.5 Update is here

This is the only font that has stuck out for me. Please share the name.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seedorfy134(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
alosbaba007:
Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 12.5 Update is here
please name of this front
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
drizzle0007:

This is a good deal. Note 7pro processor is far superior to the note 7. Coupled with 6gb or ram and 128gb of storage. But yes, MTN 4G doesn't work on it. I don't know about Airtel but I know for sure Glo works on it. I feel Airtel should, they have a wide variety of bands.

MTN 4G works perfectly on RN7pro. I use one and i don't have a single complaint.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ofemmanutosure:

MTN 4G works perfectly on RN7pro. I use one and i don't have a single complaint.

There is Band 7 but no Band 20. There are lots of locations with only Band 20 available. So in that case you are without 4G.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
genius43:

There is Band 7 but no Band 20. There are lots of locations with only Band 20 available. So in that case you are without 4G.

He said 'doesn't work'. Thanks for the clarification though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drizzle0007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ofemmanutosure:

Can you share a screenshot of your about phone page?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedo4sure: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
drizzle0007:

Wow!!! But that MTN 4G-ish is kind of a deal breaker to me oh!! I will put it into consideration sha. Thanks for your input!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drizzle0007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ofemmanutosure:

He said 'doesn't work'. Thanks for the clarification though.

You said 'works perfectly' but it doesn't. We're both wrong and only speaking from personal experience.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
drizzle0007:

You said 'works perfectly' but it doesn't. We're both wrong and only speaking from personal experience.

Bros you funny o. It works perfectly for me so i ain't wrong.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ofemmanutosure:

Bros you funny o. It works perfectly for me so i ain't wrong.

It doesn't work for him, does that mean he's not wrong too ? Ndi mmadu

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highbee028(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2021
orikoku:
I have done that, I have update all the apps except for two who's stubborn. Android system view and chrome.
go to settings and clear there data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Please oo, is it just me or is there any other RN10Pro user who cannot open links from the Twitter app?

Whenever I click on a link on the app, the app either closes or just goes back to the timeline.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amurx(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2021
jideprof:
Please guys, which wireless earpods do you recommend for Redmi Note 9 pro? I do not want the airdots as I prefer something that can fit in the ear without any rubber. I also want something that has low latency mode so I can use it for gaming.

Budget 8k-15k

Thanks.
Check out Oraimo 2baba version it's 9900 and it's free shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Rapsowdee01:
Please oo, is it just me or is there any other RN10Pro user who cannot open links from the Twitter app?

Whenever I click on a link on the app, the app either closes or just goes back to the timeline.

You might be the only one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 5:24am On Jul 12, 2021
highbee028:
go to settings and clear there data
thanks. Done.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2021
genius43:

You might be the only one.

Please what can be done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jideprof: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2021
amurx:

Check out Oraimo 2baba version it's 9900 and it's free shipping.

Thank you for much for this. I used a friend's own previously and it was good but the audio was slow when playing COD mobile that's why I'm not considering it. embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammiel: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2021
I recently upgraded to Miu 12.0. 6 on my Redmi note 9s but now I don't like how big my notification bars look and I will like to revert back to the previous Miu 11 version that came with the phone . Can I achieve this without unlocking bootloader /rooting my phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Sammiel:
I recently upgraded to Miu 12.0. 6 on my Redmi note 9s but now I don't like how big my notification bars look and I will like to revert back to the previous Miu 11 version that came with the phone . Can I achieve this without unlocking bootloader /rooting my phone?
when did you receive the update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Omo I'm Sad cry , my 33watts follow come charger has gone bad.
If you see how well I took care of that charger ehh, even the nylon that came with it is still on it...and I've used the phone for almost a year now.

It rained heavily last night, I guess lightning struck my charger.

I plugged my phone over night only to wake up this morning and still find my phone switched off, and when I turned it on, it's still on 44%. undecided

I tried plugging it again, it charges and stops... repeatedly. (And that must have happened all night) I just hope it hasn't damaged my battery too.

Please anyone with a 33watts follow come Charger willing to sell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8507) (8508) (8509) (8510) (8511) (8512) (8513) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.