Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9133726 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8533) (8534) (8535) (8536) (8537) (8538) (8539) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2021
toyinakin:
My redmi 9t I bought 4 month ago just went off on it after I finish making a call and since two weeks ago it did not turn on. I took it to the place I bought it for repair they held it since a week and some days now dey said no part to fix it and this my first time to try this product and it discourage me I can't ever try this product again
what part do they want to replace?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thevenine(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2021
The way some of you type questions here is the same you should type it on Google. You'll get quality answers there and also solve your issues faster. Unless you don't know how to use Google

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toyinakin(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
blaquemyc:
what part do they want to replace?

They did not tell me o.
That the discouraging part of the matter .
The customer care that attended to me just gave me a receipt and file the complain and I called back few days later she said the company engineer said the phone part is scare and they have similar issue for one month now they have not
Resolve it . They didnot mention what d fault is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
toyinakin:

They did not tell me o.
The customer care that attended to me just gave me a receipt and file the complain and I called back few days later she said the company engineer said the phone part is scare and they have similar issue for one month now they have not
Resolve it

They will solve it that I am certain of.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

It is best to save your contacts on Google. When changing devices it is easier.

I can't remember how it is done on Google dailer.
done bro thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toyinakin(f): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

They will fix it. But it isn't supposed to be that hard sha. I heard some units have some issues with random shutdowns. But just know that warranty covers you totally in this case.

Yea so she said that they had couple of complain about s shut down. It just the time phrase of how long the repair is going to take .m conscience about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
toyinakin:

Yea so she said that they had couple of complain about s shut down. It just the time phrase of how long the repair is going to take .m conscience about.

What's your location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
toyinakin:

They did not tell me o.
Resolve it . They didnot mention what d fault is
This is a software issue with the lastest update to the Redmi 9t, did you update the phone recently, if yes, there's a fix and it ain't a hardware issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
oyaskii:
This is a software issue with the lastest update to the Redmi 9t, did you update the phone recently, if you yes, there's a fix and it ain't a hardware issue.

Thought as much too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

I ask for about phone not your updater page.

Also follow all advices given. In this case your solution is using a WIFI connection to update after that subsequent updates should work normally.

And if you don't know what about phone is below is an example.
Chai Oga Genius has codedly jump to 10pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

Thought as much too.
Yes, the last two updates to the Redmi 9t (i.e 12.0.10 and 12.0.11) have this reboot/shutdown issue in some devices.if you try to reboot after the update, it won't turn on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Chai Oga Genius has codedly jump to 10pro

I posted the device when I got it about 3 months ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
oyaskii:
Yes, the last two updates to the Redmi 9t (i.e 12.0.10 and 12.0.11) have this reboot/shutdown issue in some devices.if you try to reboot after the update, it won't turn on.

Apart from that I have heard of this type that shutdown after a call but it came back on a day after when it was tired of shakara.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

I posted the device when I got it about 3 months ago.
Cash is my prob!
I wanna jump from RN7 to 10pro
Hope it Worth the hype!
Enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Cash is my prob!
I wanna jump from RN7 to 10pro
Hope it Worth the hype!
Enjoy

Buy a phone because you like what if offers not because it was hyped. So far I am satisfied with the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifiegboria(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
I would love to make a switch to Xiaomi Phone. My budget is 60—70k. Please help make suggestion(s) of the best to buy for this amount. NB: 4gb ram, good camera, strong battery and performance. Thanks
Cc: genius43, Mabceyland, jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ifiegboria:
I would love to make a switch to Xiaomi Phone. My budget is 60—70k. Please help make suggestion(s) of the best to buy for this amount. NB: 4gb ram, good camera, strong battery and performance. Thanks
Cc: genius 43, Ma.bceyland, j.boixxx

Redmi 9t is what your budget can get you. If you want more up your budget for the RN10.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

Narrow it down to when you noticed it and try to remember the apps that you installed that period. Check their app info or.

Go to settings>apps>permissions>permissions>additional permissions>access BLE settings.

Check the apps that have this permission.
T
genius43:

Redmi 9t is what your budget can get you. If you want more up your budget for the RN10.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
saint2ace:

Google play services is turning it on, just search for Bluetooth and WiFi scanning in settings and turn it off, that solves the problem.
Thanks......I have turn it off now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

I ask for about phone not your updater page.

Also follow all advices given. In this case your solution is using a WIFI connection to update after that subsequent updates should work normally.

And if you don't know what about phone is below is an example.
92gb already gone!! You must have lots of apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toyinakin(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
oyaskii:
This is a software issue with the lastest update to the Redmi 9t, did you update the phone recently, if yes, there's a fix and it ain't a hardware issue.

No I did not cause when the phone was till working have always click on update and tried doing it but it did not update .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hakeem12:
92gb already gone!! You must have lots of apps

Media actually.

95% of my audio are 320KBps, the rest are between FLAC and 256KBps.

Then Videos are eating a chunk on my storage currently. I just don't have time to consume them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toyinakin(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
GrandMufti:

What's your location?

Ikorodu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
toyinakin:

No I did not cause when the phone was till working have always click on update and tried doing it but it did not update .
and you currently don't know the version you are on?

Do you know how much percentage of batt you had before the phone went off?

The fix is to let the batt drain out, this should take a day or two depending on the batt parcentage it was on before it went off, then charge immediately, if it charges and you have like 4 to 6% batt, try and hold the power button for about 20 seconds. It should come up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

Media actually.

95% of my audio are 320KBps, the rest are between FLAC and 256KBps.

Then Videos are eating a chunk on my storage currently. I just don't have time to consume them.
Nice, nice one. Most of my audio are FLAC too. I don't know how people listen to those songs on naijaloaded and such, sound quality is just horrible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hakeem12:
Nice, nice one. Most of my audio are FLAC too. I don't know how people listen to those songs on naijaloaded and such, sound quality is just horrible.

Nice. No offence 90% of people who deal on Naijaloaded songs are regular users of Netnaija.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abduletudaye:

If you are on miui, Ntel is very unstable on it. I work with ntel and I had to flash arrow customer rom to use volte with my staff sim.

Where do you stay I want to flash a new custom ROM to my phone pls

Or does anybody flashes ROM to a phone in Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
branham890:

I dey Lagos..Not sure who can help in Abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just received my Redmi 9t from macbeyland today. Dude is reliable.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
branham890:

It is something you can do yourself it is not hard. Just get a PC and search for the required tools that is what the tweaking thread was made for.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

Nice. No offence 90% of people who deal on Naijaloaded songs are regular users of Netnaija.
lol, so true. I'd rather not watch the movie at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8533) (8534) (8535) (8536) (8537) (8538) (8539) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.