Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9138491 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) (8554) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

Rapairguru don hire people wey go redeem his name

That's exactly how it looks.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by richmondefosa(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Bros no vex oh

You are not active on this thread at all

Suddenly you show up.

It's very very suspicious. You're usually on the LG thread and not here Suddenly a repair guy has an issue and you materialize outta thin air.

Broooooooooooo... you're only helping to make the indicted guy look even more...well guilty.

Your point is fully understood. However, let me clarify.
I am fully active on the LG thread as you rightly said. And if you see my earlier post, i said my relationship with him is strictly business as he helped me with my LG. nothing more
I am following repairguru. This means that any post he makes comes up on my notification. That is what directed me to this thread.
How did i start following him you may ask?
When i needed my LG fixed, i came on here and saw him on that phone repair thread. I pmed him because i don't like dropping my personal contact on a public forum. That's when i followed him.

I don't know what deal you guys must have had. i know how painful it can be when your side of the bargain is not met.
But i believe you guys are men. Deal with your problems like men and resolve it.
I have referred someone to repairguru before without him knowing. If i didn't mention it now sef he would never know. the person also had a good experience. People MAY have had bad experiences with him and i will say it again that i don't know what may have happened between you too but people like me have also had a good experience with him that's why i am saying it.
It is left for new customers to either patronize him based on the reviews we give.
What i will not be a party to is see a man's means of livelihood questioned to the marrow when i know i have had a good experience with him.

You urge you guys to sort yourself out.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by richmondefosa(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emmyreal4:
paid review.

This is quite funny and ridiculous to be honest.
Well, whether you believe me or not, it is none of my business. I have clarified my relationship with him.
my relationship with him has been a good one.
You guys should sort out yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
richmondefosa:

Your point is fully understood. However, let me clarify.
I am fully active on the LG thread as you rightly said. And if you see my earlier post, i said my relationship with him is strictly business as he helped me with my LG. nothing more
I am following repairguru. This means that any post he makes comes up on my notification. That is what directed me to this thread.
How did i start following him you may ask?
When i needed my LG fixed, i came on here and saw him on that phone repair thread. I pmed him because i don't like dropping my personal contact on a public forum. That's when i followed him.

I don't know what deal you guys must have had. i know how painful it can be when your side of the bargain is not met.
But i believe you guys are men. Deal with your problems like men and resolve it.
I have referred someone to repairguru before without him knowing. If i didn't mention it now sef he would never know. the person also had a good experience. People MAY have had bad experiences with him and i will say it again that i don't know what may have happened between you too but people like me have also had a good experience with him that's why i am saying it.
It is left for new customers to either patronize him based on the reviews we give.
What i will not be a party to is see a man's means of livelihood questioned to the marrow when i know i have had a good experience with him.

You urge you guys to sort yourself out.

True this.

Oya make everybody calm down fess

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by richmondefosa(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

True this.

I am glad you are seeing this from my point of view.
That guy is a tecnician. his repairing a product can either go bad or excellent. I am not holding forth for him. I only stated my experience. Even superb professionals make mistakes as evidenced in one post here a guy made when he went to samsung shop.

Make everybody calm down fess. Make dem reason the matter. Repairguru should contact his customers make dem resolve their challenges.
Na customer wey dey refer another customer dey sweet pass. If your experience good, you will refer. my experience was good. i referred without him even knowing.

my point be say make dem settle. na dem know how dem wan do am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
richmondefosa:

I am glad you are seeing this from my point of view.
That guy is a tecnician. his repairing a product can either go bad or excellent. I am not holding forth for him. I only stated my experience. Even superb professionals make mistakes as evidenced in one post here a guy made when he went to samsung shop.

Make everybody calm down fess. Make dem reason the matter. Repairguru should contact his customers make dem resolve their challenges.
Na customer wey dey refer another customer dey sweet pass. If your experience good, you will refer. my experience was good. i referred without him even knowing.

my point be say make dem settle. na dem know how dem wan do am.
thanks and God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

True this.

Them don use 2 loaves of bread and one cup of water take bribe you?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

This is so condescending. I have recommended the same repairer to some people outside the space and I haven't gotten complaints for the fact that I haven't stated it does that also make me a bribed person.

Mind the way you make wild accusations.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

This is so condescending. I have recommended the same repairer to some people outside the space and I haven't gotten complaints for the fact that I haven't stated it does that also make me a bribed person.

Mind the way you make wild accusations.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
pharmtasy:

Get Redmi Note 10 Pro for her since you mentioned good camera

My budget is 120k n below
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Johnwick64: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jazzman01:

How far with the battery performance? Are you enjoying it? How many hours of SOT do you get?
The battery is pretty strong,though I v not used it to play games.. about the hours,I v never used it below 60% but I can say it would last a day and more with a full charge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

The difference is just three.

RN10 - SD 678, 48MP, Sony IMX 582 main camera, base storage 4/64GB RAM
RN10S - MediaTek Helio G95 and 64MP Samsung GW3 main camera, base storage 6/64GB RAM.

So make your pick.

Bros no vex... I no fit pick... I be mugu like i said..

Just recommend any n I'll go for it... Except u want ma do wetin we dey call tubu-tubu grin

However d 10s i see na 6/128GB ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
saintruky:

Bros no vex... I no fit pick... I be mugu like i said..

However d 10s is 6/128GB ram

Redmi Note 10 also has 6/128GB, I only stated the base and what I expected you to pick from both is one starts at 4GB RAM the other only has 6GB RAM.

If you have the funds RN10s if not the RN10 will still do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

grin grin grin grin

Which kind talk be that. Stop it if na play
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

Redmi Note 10 also has 6/128GB, I only stated the base and what I expected you to pick from both is one starts at 4GB RAM the other only has 6GB RAM.

If you have the funds RN10s if not the RN10 will still do

Na now u land boss... 10s it is...

But d MTK chipset when e go get like those transmission phones so... Hope e go well sha?

Thanks tho... God bless n reward u for ur good heart... One love
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Repairguru:
God will fight your battle and give you total victory over your enemies. I rest my case and if they are still doubting pls post the phone for them to see. God bless you sir

How do you quote yourself?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
saintruky:

My budget is 120k n below

The 6/64gb variant of Note 10 Pro is about 115k but I no sure if e dey market. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
saintruky:

Na now u land boss... 10s it is...

But d MTK chipset when e go get like those transmission phones so... Hope e go well sha?

Thanks tho... God bless n reward u for ur good heart... One love

People used RN8 Pro and are still using it till date aren't they? Go and check the specs if you don't know the chipset powering it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
richmondefosa:

This is quite funny and ridiculous to be honest.
Well, whether you believe me or not, it is none of my business. I have clarified my relationship with him.
my relationship with him has been a good one.
You guys should sort out yourselves.

Go and sitdown

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

Hahaha

Lol no.

I'm just trying to be neutral
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Your point of view is very clear. In fact I enjoyed reading it better than the defence that the bros in question put up.

But still reason am, not one...guy see am oh. Not one, not two, not even three sef. Over four persons from different parts of the country who do not even know each other are saying the same thing.

And the guy in question is not even putting up a coherent and believable defense. You reason am na.

I like how you write. Very straight forward and respectful that why I took out time to respond.

I wouldn't have concern myself with this issue if I had nothing to do with him and I believe some people here are those who enjoy catching cruise with the misfortune of others. Like I said earlier, this Repairguru has always been one of the few engineers referred here.
It just baffles me as to why some of us exulted in schadenfreude when people we never met faltered.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Had dealings with repairguru twice, and recommended him to some of my friends at ikorodu rather than them going to ikeja, no complaints whatsoever. Don't think he is a bad guy, perhaps it was a misunderstanding

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
FM19addict:
Had dealings with repairguru twice, and recommended him to some of my friends at ikorodu rather than them going to ikeja, no complaints whatsoever. Don't think he is a bad guy, perhaps it was a misunderstanding
Last meaningful post from you was far back May....

Are you guys thinking in my direction undecided

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

Last meaningful post from you was far back May....

Are you guys thinking in my direction undecided

I know him more on this thread than you by the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

I know him more on this thread than you by the way.
This is my catfishing moniker. I doubt you know my main grin

Clue: I opened Xiaomi and Redmi monikers and acted like a representative from xiaomi sometime last year....dragnét had issues with me.

I bet you can't figure me out wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheUndercover: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
@genius43

What do you think of the Xiaomi Redmi 9T? Is it a good phone? Is it good for graphics apps or games?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SteveDGreat: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Redmi note 10 pro 8/128 needed in Portharcourt.

Call or chat 08061170028
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
@genius.43

What do you think of the Xiaomi Redmi 9T? Is it a good phone? Is it good for graphics apps or games?

Why me abeg?

1. I don't use Redmi 9t

2. You get what you pay for.

3. A gamer and graphics person shouldn't be buying an entry level device.

My 3 cents.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
SteveDGreat:
Redmi note 10 pro 8/128 needed in Portharcourt.

Call or chat 08061170028

Go to the thread store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

This is my catfishing moniker. I doubt you know my main grin

Clue: I opened Xiaomi and Redmi moniker and acted like a representative from xiaomi sometime last year....dragnét had issues with me.

I bet you can't figure me out wink
Oga you are just a bad belle who enjoy seeing other people failure.
Please change your way. What goes around comes around.

"O believers! Stand firm for Allah and bear true testimony.
Do not let the hatred of a people lead you to injustice. Be just! That is closer to righteousness. And be mindful of Allah. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what you do." Qur’an 5:9

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

People used RN8 Pro and are still using it till date aren't they? Go and check the specs if you don't know the chipset powering it.

All same thank u boss... RN10s it is...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mustiboy:

The 6/64gb variant of Note 10 Pro is about 115k but I no sure if e dey market. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store first.

I inquired in d market, it's not available... So I'll make do with d 10s...

Maybe when i wan upgrade ma own, I'll go for d 10pro.. thanks for ur input

(1) (2) (3) ... (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) (8554) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chizip(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.