Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9137213 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2021
jericco1:

Thanks
uwc it's what am presently using bought mine in april ending

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Kykyblaze:

Thanks. Please do you know of any shipper here in Nigeria that could assist in ordering?

No. You can do it yourself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2021
tasonivan:
OK Bro... Same for 9S?

Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sunkyphil:
bros u can get the phone a friend bought the phone recently and just updated to 12.0.11 self and no issues
same thing I said. 12.0.10 upward has no issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macaulish(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]Xiaomi MI Note 10 replacement screen

Xiaomi MI Note 10 replacement screen

Needed[/s]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
absky5:
I haven't noticed any so far
Please drop your WhatsApp I want to ask something on Redmi note 10pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
jboixxx:
Hope you know not all M3/9T get this issue? I just delivered 1 R9T to a friend on Monday. He hasn't called to complain about anything.
my woman uses redmi 9t and i reboot it occasionally even did same yesterday while changing font
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deking(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
genius43:

Raya is a retail outfit like slot but they have a service centre and they are Xiaomi's official Service center in Nigeria

Many thanks.

Couldn't get at Raya. But eventually got somewhere else in Ikeja for a cheaper amount. Repair time was also faster.

Many thanks for your assistance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
deking:

Many thanks.

Couldn't get at Raya. But eventually got somewhere else in Ikeja for a cheaper amount. Repair time was also faster.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Hope all is good now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
eightsin:
Yea..that was it. Everything is working fine this morning grin grin grin will do backup today

Good to hear that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bamz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello,

I've got a Redmi 7A that I use sparingly and I just realised that it no longer reads the sim card. It recognises the network provider under 'Sìm Cards and Mobile Networks' but it does not show the network bars. Meanwhile this sim works well on other phones.

I've done a factory reset to no avail.

Assistance needed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bamz:
Hello,

I've got a Redmi 7A that I use sparingly and I just realised that it no longer reads the sim card. It recognises the network provider under 'Sìm Cards and Mobile Networks' but it does not show the network bars. Meanwhile this sim works well on other phones.

I've done a factory reset to no avail.

Assistance needed.

Antenna issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bamz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
genius43:

Antenna issues.

Thank you for your response. Is this something that the technicians can easily fix?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bamz:

Thank you for your response. Is this something that the technicians can easily fix?

Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gptech:

There are millions of users like you with no single complain, but people like to pay attention to the minority, looking for issues where there's none.

Redmi 6a,note 8,poco x3 Pro and I neva see wetin go make me change brand...

Follow people mouth at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by moshoodn(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
ItisHi:
Pls do Xiaomi Note 10 pro phones have problems with ghost touches?

I haven't noticed that.

However, there's a proximity sensor issue and it's very bad. You make calls and then screen goes blank. The screen doesn't come up until the call is picked and ended.

Imagine you dialed a wrong number and want to abort midway.

Besides that, it's a great phone that I am enjoying.

Battery gets me through each day as an average user.

Cheers!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
moshoodn:

I haven't noticed that.

However, there's a proximity sensor issue and it's very bad. You make calls and then screen goes blank. The screen doesn't come up until the call is picked and ended.

Cheers!

The proximity sensor issue turned out to be a fault from the sensor manufacturer and they have lost their contract with Xiaomi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
olayinkajnr:

On this, I agree 100% with nani667.

Same poco I use for pubg, pes and codm??

Omo e be like I be lei Jun pikin oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by absky5(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
NigeriaBam:

Please drop your WhatsApp I want to ask something on Redmi note 10pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deking(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
genius43:

Hope all is good now?

Everything except ability to capture fingerprint.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by moshoodn(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
genius43:

The proximity sensor issue turned out to be a fault from the sensor manufacturer and they have lost their contract with Xiaomi.

Yea, thanks. So I learnt from the Mi Community.

However, any quick fix at the moment?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
moshoodn:

Yea, thanks. So I learnt from the Mi Community.

However, any quick fix at the moment?

Mine isn't as bad but maybe subsequent updates should reduce it to the bearable minimum.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
deking:

Everything except ability to capture fingerprint.

Okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
moshoodn:

I haven't noticed that.

Cheers!

Hmm

Maybe it's a different note 10 pro I'm using..

I've never experienced any sensor issue since I unboxed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
GrandMufti:

Hmm

hello sir where did you get your note 10 Pro and how much is the 6gb ram and 128gb rom, I will like to get it sir, I am in lagos

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thickkpomo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
leksymaxy:
hello sir where did you get your note 10 Pro and how much is the 6gb ram and 128gb rom, I will like to get it sir, I am in lagos
bro it's available chat me up on WhatsApp
0.9.0.three.nine.five.8.8.one.1.8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by moshoodn(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
GrandMufti:

Hmm

Lucky you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
I TYPE IN PAINS NOW embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed , MY REDMI NOTE 9S WAS STOLEN FROM MY BACK POCKET OF MY JEANS AROUND 4.30 PM TODAY, HONESTLY I JUST DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED AND I CANT STILL EXPLAIN IT TILL THIS VERY MOMENT,MY LOCATION WASNT ON ,SO I THINK FOR NOW I AM UNABLE TO TRACK IT ,BUT I HAVE REMOTELY LOCKED IT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE SCREENSHOT, PLEAE GUY WHATS THE PROBABILTY OF THHEM UNLOCKING THE PHONE AND MAKING IT WORK AGAIN embarassed embarassed embarassed

CC GENIUS43 JBOIXX AND THHE REST GURUS IN THE THREAD.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2021
UPDATED2020:
I TYPE IN PAINS NOW embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed , MY REDMI NOTE 9S WAS STOLEN FROM MY BACK POCKET OF MY JEANS AROUND 4.30 PM TODAY, HONESTLY I JUST DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED AND I CANT STILL EXPLAIN IT TILL THIS VERY MOMENT,MY LOCATION WASNT ON ,SO I THINK FOR NOW I AM UNABLE TO TRACK IT ,BUT I HAVE REMOTELY LOCKED IT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE SCREENSHOT, PLEAE GUY WHATS THE PROBABILTY OF THHEM UNLOCKING THE PHONE AND MAKING IT WORK AGAIN embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sorry....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:59am On Sep 14, 2021
UPDATED2020:

CC GENIUS.43 JBOI.XX AND THHE REST GURUS IN THE THREAD.

Sorry for your loss, let's hope they can't bypass it. I don't know where you leave but if you have stayed in Lagos you should know that nothing vital of yours stays in your back pocket.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2021
UPDATED2020:

Sorry about your loss boss. Like Geniu.s43 noted, we can only hope the thief and his cronies knows next to nothing about unlocking that phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Good Morning,
Please is there a way to get SIM slot part or can it be repaired? I have literally damaged my phone SIM port (RN8).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prechy2836(m), siremmyt(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.