Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9139842 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8836) (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
kharyhordhe:
Mint Poco F3 8/256 for sale #200,000k
Pictures no gree post
No adverts here , you can advertise your goods on Xiaomi thread store . Take this advert down

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
kharyhordhe:
Mint Poco F3 8/256 for sale #200,000k
Pictures no gree post
No adverts here you can advertise your goods on Xiaomi thread store . Take this advert down

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulcr7: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eidris01:
Is it already on MIUI 13 or one will have to update it?

It's already on it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
After updating my Redmi note 10 pro to miui 13, I noticed that "Android system" in the battery section in settings is taken a lot of power.

Who else noticed this from those who has updated?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
davomaster:
After updating my Redmi note 10 pro to miui 13, I noticed that "Android system" in the battery section in settings is taken a lot of power.

When did they push the update to RN10 Pro?

I haven't gotten any
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mustiboy:

When did they push the update to RN10 Pro?

I haven't gotten any
I got the update yesterday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
leetylee:

9A? Since when? Does change of region influence updates?

It was global but you can change region to India, or go to your miui app, at the top you will see where to download it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
davomaster:

not just that.. The phone now is becoming hot.. I never experience all this, on 12.5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Deepur:

It has arrived.

...and now I'm wondering if it was worth the wait. People reviews tend to favour older redmi note 10 pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please help me.

Where and how much can I buy this phone.

This exact same colour. It's called milky way blue

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please I need help on how to go about this from experienced and enlightened minds.
I order a package from Aliexpress since 21st of January. Order was estimated to be delivered around march according to the timeline from the app. I tracked my package on 21st of Feb. and was showing that its been reveived by delivery company
This morning it show delivery failed.
Here is screenshot if the package itinerary.
What can I do re receive this package as I needed it.

Note I've always shipped through AE global shipping or caino global economy and receive my packages either from post office or speedaf logistics. I didn't receive any message concerning my package arrival either by mail, SMS or phone call.
This order was shipped via singapost

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Please help me.

Abeg where una de see this money?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by revcompaty(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
sandammy:
Please I need help on how to go about this from experienced and enlightened minds.
I order a package from Aliexpress since 21st of January. Order was estimated to be delivered around march according to the timeline from the app. I tracked my package on 21st of Feb. and was showing that its been reveived by delivery company

Note I've always shipped through AE global shipping or caino global economy and receive my packages either from post office or speedaf logistics. I didn't receive any message concerning my package arrival either by mail, SMS or phone call.
Stay calm, you should get update from your local PO within couple of days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PJAR: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PJAR: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ordering from AE can be a bit of work.
I've paid shipping fees for an item I ordered but never did get a call from the post office. Whereas the items shipped for free were delivered.

The safe play is to 'Open dispute' as soon as you notice any delays or foul play either from the vendor or delivery. And you'd better hurry because there's a time limit for disputes as well.

sandammy:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
sandammy:

Request for refund.

They'll give you a full refund for the item.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
KallmemrB0:
not just that.. The phone now is becoming hot.. I never experience all this, on 12.5

No heating noticed here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
kingphilip:

Request for refund.

They'll give you a full refund for the item.

1. It is not up to 75 days

2. It will be difficult to win a dispute that shows that the item is in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Please help me.

This is the Chinese Variant, avoid it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
genius43:

1. It is not up to 75 days

2. It will be difficult to win a dispute that shows that the item is in Nigeria.
The first is a valid point though.

Regarding the second, I've actually did win one last year. As long as the delivery company didn't notify them of the owner receiving the delivery, if he requests for refund at the end of the 75 days period, his refund will be processed.

Unless it is recently though that the dispute become difficult.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
sandammy:

It means, its at the post office. Just anticipate their call any moment soon. I once had same update and I received my package... You can visit AliExpress shoppers thread for more enlightenment!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eidris01:
It means, its at the post office. Just anticipate their call any moment soon. I once had same update and I received my package... You can visit AliExpress shoppers thread for more enlightenment!
Thanks
PJAR:
Ordering from AE can be a bit of work.
I've paid shipping fees for an item I ordered but never did get a call from the post office. Whereas the items shipped for free were delivered.

The safe play is to 'Open dispute' as soon as you notice any delays or foul play either from the vendor or delivery. And you'd better hurry because there's a time limit for disputes as well.

Thanks for the enlightenment
Bluev:

Abeg where una de see this money?
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 2:22am On Feb 24, 2022
genius43:

No heating noticed here
my regular battery temp was always at 33 degrees.. Now always 37-40 since I update to MIUI 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by absky5(m): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Please, how can I use super wallpaper on redmi note 10 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:24am On Feb 24, 2022
KallmemrB0:
my regular battery temp was always at 33 degrees.. Now always 27-40 since I update to MIUI 13

Hard luck, I have no heating issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 4:41am On Feb 24, 2022
KallmemrB0:
I turned off auto-sync data, so it doesn't get hot as much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gogeekish(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2022
sirqeeboi:
I have been on this thread for over a year now.

So, I am trying a redmi phone now. redmi 11s 8/128gb.
My first issue was the charger having two pin instead of normal three I am used too.meanig the charger head won't last and difficulty charging anywhere (get matches thicks my pocket). pending when I will replace the charger.

Secondly, I need to take some pictures randomly and unexpectedly and the camera keep closing. " Phone temperature is too hot" is the response I am getting.
Oga redmi I work under sun.is there a way out of this?.
You welcomed your phone with charger complain first. Now the phone has decided to give you real reason to complain. grin grin grin

Negative thoughts and words yield negative results.

*Replied in regards to your charger type complaint which is not something to complain about.

As for the heating issue... My advice for you is to return it. You won't get something better out of it since this is related to heating issue. You will always get that camera error due to overheating.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2022
xiaomi mi a3 motherboard needed urgently please let me know if you have for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nana2018: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2022
sandammy:

You can also call Speedaf, to find out also, maybe your package was to be delivered by them. Just try both Speedaf and post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PJAR: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Over 2 years and '...it's at the post office?!' Money that I've long recovered and moved on

Eidris01:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
All these people complaining of overheating issues, are you aware that there is heat everywhere hence affecting your phone temperature, not everything is a bug, come to onne terminal (pH) you will see a lot phones getting overheating issues especially while they are recording video, only few phones where able to withstand it including my babes redmi 9t. So make una chil it's not xiaomi's fault

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HSSA: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
davomaster:
I got the update yesterday.
Me too have not received it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8836) (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kennydollz(m), leeking(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.