Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9155966 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) (8945) (8946) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Auskyd:

So as the guy ask, na bad thing na? Shey una know say google dey carry person come here sometimes when you ask it certain questions? It just brings them to nairaland.

Omo we should do better abeg. This asking people to be going back to read posts should stop. Help if you can, lock up if you won't. That condescending talk no make tbvh.

You're inferring that I should shut up. If that is not attempting to control one's speech I don't know what else is. It is not your prerogative to tell me when or when not to speak.

Auskyd:

While I get where you are coming from, you need to understand people are different. You do your due diligence by reading up before commenting, so does everyone have to be like you? I'm not controlling your speech oga, talk if you want, I couldn't care less. I only gave you a position I think is fair to new comers. If you don't like it, say so. Doesn't take away the fact that you can always help people by simply telling them what they need rather than asking them to reading pages upon pages when you can provide the answer.

Me I no understand where the guilty conscience talk dey come from, cos I don't have issues with anyone wey go make me fear to talk to you directly. Nobody too big for me to follow yarn, and you can do the same to me.

And yes, a lot of people here are very condescending when it comes to talking to people. Deny it all you want, but it's the truth. You see comments and wonder if e pass this Xiaomi wey we dey try find help each other to understand better.

Genius sef dey tell me say I no dey use Xiaomi, as per me and him dey stay the same house and he has seen my devices before. I just dey laugh.

We can all do better abeg. The reputation of people who use Xiaomi on NL is well known, and it's not always positive. Take am or leave am.

If we don't say it now, it is a practice that will continue.

If all the people you're indirectly maligning leave the thread, it will crash like the Umidigi and Transsion threads. Let's call a spade a spade.

Nobody get right to complain on top free service as far as I'm concerned. They bought phone from Xiaomi, let them visit Xiaomi's customer pages if they'll get one reply. Just one.

What I'm saying is not hard. Familiarize yourself with the thread. When I discovered this thread in November of 2018, that was what I did. It was the posts that I read here that convinced me to wait for the RN7 instead of getting the RN5. I didn't need to ask anyone anything. I was not entitled to.

What people like Genius are doing besides his really stressful 9 to 5 is a huge favor. And he does it happily without a grudge.

Many people here, ask them to do something as easy as familiarizing themselves with a thread, you'll hear I don't have time, no be everyone like tech, on top their own matter again.

If person talk, people will ignore the message and talk instead about how it made them feel.

Yes everyone cannot be me. But everyone should have simple rational thinking. I really can't understand how telling the truth is condescending. I'm a Nigerian myself, I go out on the streets everyday and work with other people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamvictor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please which budget friendly device can you suggest. Budget is 60k
Xiaomi
Infinix
Techno
Samsung.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
atheistandproud:

You're inferring that I should shut up. If that is not attempting to control one's speech I don't know what else is. It is not your prerogative to tell me when or when not to speak.

If we don't say it now, it is a practice that will continue.

If all the people you're indirectly maligning leave the thread, it will crash like the Umidigi and Transsion threads. Let's call a spade a spade.

Nobody get right to complain on top free service as far as I'm concerned. They bought phone from Xiaomi, let them visit Xiaomi's customer pages if they'll get one reply. Just one.

What I'm saying is not hard. Familiarize yourself with the thread. When I discovered this thread in November of 2018, that was what I did. It was the posts that I read here that convinced me to wait for the RN7 instead of getting the RN5. I didn't need to ask anyone anything. I was not entitled to.

What people like Genius are doing besides his really stressful 9 to 5 is a huge favor. And he does it happily without a grudge.

Many people here, ask them to do something as easy as familiarizing themselves with a thread, you'll hear I don't have time, no be everyone like tech, on top their own matter again.

If person talk, people will ignore the message and talk instead about how it made them feel.

Yes everyone cannot be me. But everyone should have simple rational thinking. I really can't understand how telling the truth is condescending. I'm a Nigerian myself, I go out on the streets everyday and work with other people.

Sigh, bro you want this thing to look confrontational. Trust me, it's anything but.

No wham, make we leave am like that. If you think that no one does the things I'm talking about, free am. Life no hard like that fam.

Drop IGN make we play CoD together sometime grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
genius43:

Who did I accuse of this please?

Make we die the Matthias bro.

Free am.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Auskyd:

Sigh, bro you want this thing to look confrontational. Trust me, it's anything but.

No wham, make we leave am like that. If you think that no one does the things I'm talking about, free am. Life no hard like that fam.

Drop IGN make we play CoD together sometime grin

I'm not being confrontational at all. Of course life is not that hard.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
genius43:

You use a Samsung but sleep on Xiaomi Thread(s) and get aroused when any of Xiaomi affiliated stuff is mentioned. If you are suffering from OCD that one is your bit.

I will never apologize for doing the right thing. Wether you use a Xiaomi phone or not let us keep the purpose of this thread intact.

We split this thread into 4 for that very reason. A discussion thread, A Sales Thread, A Modding Thread and even an FAQ/Compilation thread.

Thank you.

That's because he's jobless. Well he's a kid still living on stipends
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
atheistandproud:

I didn't mention you, neither did I specifically refer to anyone. If guilty conscience do you bro, that's your cup of tea.

There's nothing condescending about stating the obvious. A good majority of us are mentally lazy. If I join a group or thread, I start reading from at least 10 pages behind. If it's a short thread I read the whole thing. There's nothing wrong with acquainting yourself with a thread.

Most people just jump into a thread and never bother to familiarize themselves with the place. They just jump into a thread ask for answers and then disappear. They get answers, disappear and are never seen again till another need arises.

Answers they can get by sometimes simply browsing through the thread.

If everyone only came here to seek answers, who would keep this thread going?

Do you think Xiaomi pays anyone here? Try and see if the C rep people paid by Xiaomi NG actually proffer effective solutions that fast.

Make we no talk, make we no talk, na Nigeria take spoil reach where e dey so.

No one is entitled to control another person's speech. I do not control yours. Do not attempt to control mine.

You have said it all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jemerson:

That's because he's jobless. Well he's a kid still living on stipends

Hehehe you never disappoint Jemerson, my boy grin. Kid Wey go feed you lmfao

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
E be like say d public holidays is giving so many people free time on their hands that's why we are having all these arguments since this weekend, anyway me I am just here to be entertained.

Meanwhile, genius.43 keep up the good work it's really appreciated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2022
callydon:
E be like say d public holidays is giving so many people free time on their hands that's why we are having all these arguments since this weekend, anyway me I am just here to be entertained.

Meanwhile, genius.43 keep up the good work it's really appreciated.

Weeknd and public holiday na the same thing? Wonderful lmao.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Auskyd:

Violent tackle oh.

Ref go and check VAR

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
atheistandproud:

Violent tackle oh.

Ref go and check VAR
Lmfao guy this one na clear offside
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by consumingfire: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
To update my Redmi 9t, which of these ROMs should I download: OTA, Recovery, or Fastboot?

Please include solid justifications for your recommendations. Thank you for being here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls anyone using xiaomi 11t here, how is the phone performance both gaming and camera is it same level with f3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
consumingfire:
To update my Redmi 9t, which of these ROMs should I download: OTA, Recovery, or Fastboot?

Please include solid justifications for your recommendations. Thank you for being here.

Fastboot shouldn't be in this equation.

OTA and Recovery are technically the same thing. You either do it automatically or manually.

Your question should have been incremental or Full ROM.

In this case full ROM is most preferred.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Pls anyone using xiaomi 11t here, how is the phone performance both gaming and camera is it same level with f3

Processor not as good as F3 but Main back Camera performance should be better.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Auskyd:

You want to drag me into an arguement?

Naaaaahhhhh!!! I jump and pass.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
callydon:

You want to drag me into an arguement?

Naaaaahhhhh!!! I jump and pass.

Lol I just ask simple question now, no need for argument. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by consumingfire: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
genius43:

Fastboot shouldn't be in this equation.

OTA and Recovery are technically the same things. You either do it automatically or manually.

Your question should have been incremental or Full ROM.

In this case, full ROM is most preferred.

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. Would I lose any of my settings if I installed the complete Rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
consumingfire:

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. Would I lose any of my settings if I installed the complete Rom?

No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Swichnerd(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Good day guys pls I need raya service care contact, I need to repair my Xiaomi phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Swichnerd:
Good day guys pls I need raya service care contact, I need to repair my Xiaomi phone.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SlawG: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Deelaw:

font name please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Urchman27(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
noCAP:
how many GB is the ram you got?
6+128
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Urchman27(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Urchman27(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
genius43:

Download full ROM and Reinstall.

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM/miui_SWEETGlobal_V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM_e77693a289_12.0.zip
After downloading.
Am getting incorrect path boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urchman27:

After downloading.
Am getting incorrect path boss

Let me understand your issue. How are you trying to install it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Auskyd:

Hehehe you never disappoint Jemerson, my boy grin. Kid Wey go feed you lmfao
don't mind the mofo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sas4lyf: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Where can i buy redmi 10c. Online

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyewolestephen(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, please my Poco m3 screen got broken yesterday it was so serious that I could see the panel, my question is that can I still proceed changing the screen? Considering the level of the damage though it is still working and charging but I can't operate it, and does any seller has the screen here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing will make me fall for Xaomi scam again. I have found were I can drop money twice weekly for S22. I plan to start next week. Will sell my Mi 11 lite 5g for 120k. All the best to Mi userz

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 2:42am On Jun 15, 2022
SlawG:
font name please.

Orbindo_Salsa 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) (8945) (8946) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.