Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,968 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9137357 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
rust6:

Oled the always on is working

Na wa.

In any case, this question should be posed to the technician. Not us, we don't know how he fixed your device.

Think you can do include clearing app data of settings and security, force restarts maybe formatting your device.

But the truth is these are only suggestions. There's no guarantee that they'd work.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kennias(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=womenareapez post=114283138] android policy on all phones! You can't record calls automatically and when you try to record call, it will be shouting to the other person that you are recording.

My poco m3 is Taiwan rom and it records call automatically without informing the other person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kentochi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sorry about that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Segunhife:
Genius43, is the Poco X4 GT available for the international market and is it available in Nigeria?

International market, Nigeria except through our touts

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
kentochi:

Screen protector

The lawless ones trying to ruin the sanctity of this thread. Mods please take care of this.

Cc: Dragnet and Honsule

Rules 3,6 and 18 broken
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naturalwaves: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
How do I change my xiaomi battery for Note 7 Pro? It goes off and on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sch(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
If you need custom ROM (Android 12 ) on any of your Xiaomi Device and you reside in Ibadan. Contact me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2022
genius43:

The lawless ones trying to ruin the sanctity of this thread. Mods please take care of this.

As if it's not bad enough say discussion thread don turn solution center, they want to turn it into a market as well.

Then when the thread dies, like parasites they jump off to the next one to leech off.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adibo(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Good morning everyone, I installed the miui 12.5 enhanced update on my redmi 9t yesterday. Everything is fine but the battery is stuck at 50 percent. When I plug it, it shows the charging icon and ampere app shows it as charging but remains at 50 percent and when I remove the charger, it also remains stuck at 50 percent. Although, I am able to know when the battery is full with the ampere app because after some time, it changes from charging to full which shows that the phone is actually charging, just that the battery indicator is stuck
What could be the solution please?

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2022
adibo:
Good morning everyone, I installed the miui 12.5 enhanced update on my redmi 9t yesterday. Everything is fine but the battery is stuck at 50 percent. When I plug it, it shows the charging icon and ampere app shows it as charging but remains at 50 percent and when I remove the charger, it also remains stuck at 50 percent. Although, I am able to know when the battery is full with the ampere app because after some time, it changes from charging to full which shows that the phone is actually charging, just that the battery indicator is stuck
nor be JuJu be that? another update problem...

do this and see if it solves it. "force shut down multiple times, reinstall full ROM, factory reset blah blah"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Basoj(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good afternoon house. I received this update on phone like three days ago. I hope there is no no problem with the update. Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adibo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reminderz:

nor be JuJu be that? another update problem...

do this and see if it solves it. "force shut down multiple times, reinstall full ROM, factory reset blah blah"
E be like say na juju o �
Okay, thanks, will try ur suggestions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jirilistic(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Has anyone received android 12 update on Poco m4 pro?
(The 4g version)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello all, pls who's currently using this Redmi 10A and what's ur experience like? I'm about suggesting it to someone pls...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Basoj:
Good afternoon house. I received this update on phone like three days ago. I hope there is no no problem with the update. Thanks
I did it on my Redmi 10C, no issues at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Darkseid(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
adibo:
- Leave the phone plugged in for about two hours to ensure it's fully charged
- Unplug it and use it till the battery runs out and the phone goes off
- Plug it in again without turning on for about three hours for it to charge fully
- This should likely fix the problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adibo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Darkseid:

- Leave the phone plugged in for about two hours to ensure it's fully charged
- Unplug it and use it till the battery runs out and the phone goes off
- Plug it in again without turning on for about three hours for it to charge fully
- This should likely fix the problem
Thanks, will try to do that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamvictor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
I changed to the 120 Hz refresh rate today and it's very smooth. I was expecting the battery will drain faster than usual but it wasn't. #RN10 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Basoj(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thanks so much, I will do mine too
23jerryking:
I did it on my Redmi 10C, no issues at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2022
pat077:
that means the Romoss supports turbo charging. Which phone are u using with it?
Redmi note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
adibo:
Downgrade to a lower rom version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bibiliicious(f): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Please anyone here knows where I can get the redmi note 11 pro plus 5g in Abuja?
A very trusted seller please.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Bibiliicious:
Please anyone here knows where I can get the redmi note 11 pro plus 5g in Abuja?
A very trusted seller please.
Thank you.

We can ship to you in Abuja,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tundexnoni(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
I need redmi note 11 charing flex board?? How do I get this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bibiliicious(f): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2022
noobody:

We can ship to you in Abuja,

Cheers

Ok. From where and how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyewolestephen(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Urgently needed, Redmi 7a any seller that has it should let me know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpiritFree: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Any legit Xiaomi dealer here?
Need the Redmi Note 11 pro+ 5G india

DM please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dumartz: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
tundexnoni:
Baba wetin do ur charging flex? dis device never tey wy e come out?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
tundexnoni:

You don quick spoil charging flex?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mainola: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
genius43:

This is where I sent you to
please font name boss��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Link to a working GCAM for Poco M4 Pro, anyone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibrothehassan: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Download gcamator and install
grinface98:
Link to a working GCAM for Poco M4 Pro, anyone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.