Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9139636 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9178) (9179) (9180) (9181) (9182) (9183) (9184) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2023
Charisma01:

4G model

It will be the same. Most time NFC is region dependent for some models though.

Also if I have to get a RN12 from UK why buy the 4G variant?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2023
Please who have poco f3 armoured case for sale I need two
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 4:03pm On May 25, 2023
genius43:

Even OnePlus has models.
its oneplus nord N200
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erenax: 5:58pm On May 25, 2023
genius43:

Did you download the update meant for your device?

Boss which one should I choose? Fastboot or recovery for downloading manual update?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2023
erenax:

Boss which one should I choose? Fastboot or recovery for downloading manual update?
Recovery of course. Except you want to do it via PC then you'll do fastboot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erenax: 6:13pm On May 25, 2023
23jerryking:
Recovery of course. Except you want to do it via PC then you'll do fastboot.
Tanx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
erenax:

Recovery ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erenax: 9:51pm On May 25, 2023
genius43:

Recovery ROM.

If I upgrade manually, will I lose my data? Like apps and files?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by farnet: 4:47am On May 26, 2023
Somebody help me here please. My redmi 9 can't connect to mobile network, but can connect to WiFi. I have reset the apn , no way. Found the apn enable/disable greyed out although it's set at enable. Is that one normal too?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikcid: 10:51am On May 26, 2023
farnet:
Somebody help me here please. My redmi 9 can't connect to mobile network, but can connect to WiFi. I have reset the apn , no way. Found the apn enable/disable greyed out although it's set at enable. Is that one normal too?
Change your APN protocol to IPV4/IPV6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profmsboi(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2023
Please, who repair phones in Abuja here?🤲🏽
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2023
farnet:

Change IPV4/IPV6 to IPV4 only and change MVNO to none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horluwahighdee(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2023
Which is the best Redmi phone within 100k budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by complexstuffs(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2023
Good evening gurus,

Pls which good and reliable phone can I buy with N80,000 in Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by I8id(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2023
I need redmi note 10pro if any one is ready to sell 6G ram 128rom. want to swap my note 9 for note 9pro or note 10pro. my note 9 working perfectly to scraks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2023
genius43:

Jboixxx has a 33W charger.

Please can any cable work better with my 33W charger?

The cable is still working but has cut at both joints which make me look somehow outside.

I don't have another cable for now, but which better one can I get?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2023
Abbeytoy:

The cable is still working but has cut at both joints which make me look somehow outside.

Anyhow cable won't work. Not all cables can give you the turbo charging.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:27am On May 27, 2023
Abbeytoy:

As my oga noted earlier, not all cables would work and even a rated cable that TBC a RN9Pro might not TBC RN10P/any other (and vice versa) even with the use of Xiaomi charging head. If you need the Xiaomi cable only, come over for 2500.

See my signature for contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dvkot(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2023
complexstuffs:
Good evening gurus,

Pls which good and reliable phone can I buy with N80,000 in Nigeria
itel undecided we needs to wake up to the fact that phones are getting costly and it will be hard to get a good phone under 150k cos. There no phones that's launching now for 100$, minimum on most phones now are 250$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by U1(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2023
Could anyone here help or advise on this issue I am having, please?

I have a Redmi 9A which I had to turn off last night on the advice of Glo support due to data connection issue. However, the phone won't power on afterwards.

The phone was fully charged before turning off. Plugging in the charger confirmed repeatedly that the battery was 100% full because the screen lights up normally.

What could be wrong and how do I deal with this problem, please? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saucekiddo99(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
Igemburg:

Thanks for trusting me with your device, I love your spirit bro

I have a very similar case. It is a Redmi Note 8. I was using it and the phone froze. I held the power button down in order to restart it and the phone wouldn't come on or charge anymore. I took it to a technician here in my town and after two days he said the phone was gone and I will need a motherboard replacement.
What to do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diiike(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2023
Good afternoon house, please what's the best redmi to get with a budget of 140k. I'll appreciate your replies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jameslojohn(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2023
Diiike:
Good afternoon house, please what's the best redmi to get with a budget of 140k. I'll appreciate your replies
Redmi note 12 8/128
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diiike(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2023
jameslojohn:
Redmi note 12 8/128

Thank you very much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Igemburg(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Saucekiddo99:

I have a very similar case. It is a Redmi Note 8. I was using it and the phone froze. I held the power button down in order to restart it and the phone wouldn't come on or charge anymore. I took it to a technician here in my town and after two days he said the phone was gone and I will need a motherboard replacement.
What to do?

Location? Hope they didn't tamper with the motherboard?
If so send it down, it will be solved

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemejack(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2023
I recently joined the Xiaomi family after I purchased RN12(the base version) I always see two icons of apps on my phone, like this bangbet app on the attached picture. How can I correct this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 12:28pm On May 28, 2023
udemejack:
I recently joined the Xiaomi family after I purchased RN12(the base version) I always see two icons of apps on my phone, like this bangbet app on the attached picture. How can I correct this?
. Apps you use frequently always appear at the top of your app drawer hence the double icons. You can turn it off though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemejack(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2023
blaquemyc:
. Apps you use frequently always appear at the top of your app drawer hence the double icons. You can turn it off though.
how can I do it?,,,I also read here that one can install same app twice in Xiaomi devices,,were can I unlock the second space?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2023
udemejack:
how can I do it?,,,I also read here that one can install same app twice in Xiaomi devices,,were can I unlock the second space?

You said you bought the base version of 4/128GB right?

If yes, I doubt there is Dual Apps but you can check
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 2:19pm On May 28, 2023
udemejack:
For your first question, open your app drawer and follow the screenshots below.
2nd question, it's called "Dual app". Open your security app, it's in there.
3rd question, Xiaomi has hidden that option in some of their phones but if yours is not hidden, you will see it in your security app . However, if you so desire to use Second Space, download "activity launcher" in play store, open the app and search for second space there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deucalion(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
Pls guys I want to buy a Xiaomi redmi 8 olive….but the particular phone has network issues, the seller says the antenna needs to be changed, pls how do I go about it and how much would it cost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gogetter09(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2023
i need redmi 12 pro 12gb ram... and whats the review because i need a very fast processing phone phone because i do alot of mult-itask

(1) (2) (3) ... (9178) (9179) (9180) (9181) (9182) (9183) (9184) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mrviktor(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.