Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9157822 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9183) (9184) (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Faridzero: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2023
stephinnoyewole:

Where is your location, I'm using 9s as well
DM asap
BTW, what s/w issue(s) are you having on the phone?

Phone displaying SIM card but no network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Guys please I need assistance
I ordered a phone on AliExpress since February ending and yet the phone hadn't come. I opened dispute but dispute was rejected saying there's nothing wrong with the shipping... That was about a month ago. I contacted AliExpress customer service and was asked to check my local post office, if it's not there I should collect a stamped letter saying so. I went to the post office and they said it's been with customs since 12th of march that they're yet to clear it so I should just wait. I asked for the letter but they refused. I went back to AliExpress and they said I can't prove that I didn't receive the phone without an official letter from nipost. Guys I don't know what to do. Had anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it? I didn't see phone, I didn't get my money back, Is there anyone that can help with this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kayzybaba(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Abeg make Una no air me
Kayzybaba:
Good morning guys, pls how much is redmi note 10 screen replacement
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kayzybaba:
Abeg make Una no air me

Available on pre order,come to WhatsApp,cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Incredible128: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go to AliExpress thread, you most likely would see someone that would help u there. cc Olamak
zubebs:
I ordered a phone on AliExpress since February ending and yet the phone hadn't come. I opened dispute but dispute was rejected saying there's nothing wrong with the shipping... That was about a month ago. I contacted AliExpress customer service and was asked to check my local post office, if it's not there I should collect a stamped letter saying so. I went to the post office and they said it's been with customs since 12th of march that they're yet to clear it so I should just wait. I asked for the letter but they refused. I went back to AliExpress and they said I can't prove that I didn't receive the phone without an official letter from nipost. Guys I don't know what to do. Had anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it? I didn't see phone, I didn't get my money back, Is there anyone that can help with this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Incredible128: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go to AliExpress thread, you most likely would see someone that would help u there. cc Olamak do u have any advice for this guy?
zubebs:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CriticMaestro: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
zubebs:

Please which platform or method of payment did you use to pay for the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thank you
I can't find the thread, is there a link I can use please?

Incredible128:
Go to AliExpress thread, you most likely would see someone that would help u there. cc Olamak do u have any advice for this guy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
I paid directly on AliExpress website using dollar card

CriticMaestro:

Please which platform or method of payment did you use to pay for the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
zubebs:
Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/1267

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Incredible128: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go to technology section, u'll see it there
zubebs:
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haymus007(m): 3:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Good morning people pls can anyone suggest a good redmi phone without outrageous price, just want to try other smartphone brands for the first time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Scientheosopher(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Haymus007:
Good morning people pls can anyone suggest a good redmi phone without outrageous price, just want to try other smartphone brands for the first time
What do you want to use it for and what's your budget?
Also, stating the brand/phone you're migrating from may be of better help, as it would enable us tell you what to expect from your intending phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogarexmas: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Who has the link to a working gcam for Redmi note 10 pro please drop it for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Any recommendations for a good affordable 16GB by 256GB recent Xiaomi Phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CriticMaestro: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2023
zubebs:
I paid directly on AliExpress website using dollar card

You have to get a dollar account first before getting a dollar card? or you can use your naira account to process a dollar card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrluv(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2023
my redmi note 8 pro went off all of a suddenly by it self since then it refuse to power on but if plug charger on it would show that white notification sign that it is charging and still refuse to power on what might be cause
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2023
I have a dollar account

CriticMaestro:

You have to get a dollar account first before getting a dollar card? or you can use your naira account to process a dollar card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ItzEminence(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2023
I am having a network signal issue on my Redmi Note 9.
The network signal has been poor for some months now, and I have been finding it difficult to browse the internet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
So MTN are so stupid, because of their so called 5G now their 4G has turned into 2G. They are useless..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haymus007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote
Actually i'm migrating from a tecno brand and my budget is btw 25-30K author=Scientheosopher post=123644826]
What do you want to use it for and what's your budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrluv(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Igemburg:

Depends on what the guy has done on the motherboard. Until I see it sha
my redmi note 8 pro went off all of a suddenly by it self since then it refuse to power on but if plug charger on it would show that white notification sign that it is charging and still refuse to power on what might be cause
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Scientheosopher(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=Haymus007 post=123663258][/quote]
The cheapest Redmi phone is sold around ₦60,000. So you can't get a new phone on that amount.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haymus007(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Scientheosopher:

The cheapest Redmi phone is sold around ₦60,000. So you can't get a new phone on that amount.
okay but can you suggest anyone at that amount or maybe a bit less
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Igemburg(m): 3:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Mrluv:

Location? Might require full flashing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
bobo65:
M
Dual s

How many times will they tell you people not to advertise here. Why does the average Nigerian only respect a show of brute force?

Use the Xiaomi store thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2023
bobo65:
MI A3
Dual sim
4gb ram
128gb
80k firm
Mushin Lagos

Big man,you go chop ban ooo grin

Oya go to tech section and search for Xiaomi thread and post this there,

We nor dey allow adverts for here.

Thank you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2023
noobody:

Big man,you go chop ban ooo grin

Oya go to tech section and search for Xiaomi thread and post this there,

We nor dey allow adverts for here.

Thank you sir

E don Tay wey I enter this side for nl

Removed thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eltalentino(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2023
How good is redmi note 12 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrluv(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igemburg:

Location? Might require full flashing
lagos boundary
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JESSE2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please where can i get original redmi cord ?
I lost my own

(1) (2) (3) ... (9183) (9184) (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bashiruhammed97(m), Solidarity9490(m), dmgr(m), Crownfit01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.