Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English (3299 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by showblack(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2016
Girls Shaa!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 9:55am On May 08, 2016
Lmfao...grin

This had me Rotfl...gringrin

The guy got no Chill.. IMO...Both of 'em sucks. They use shorthands..Turnoff.sad

Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by showblack(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
I
Estharfabian:
Lmfao...grin

The guy got no Chill..
IMO...Both of 'em sucks. They use shorthands..Turnoff.sad

But Maka y
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2016
STALE
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On May 08, 2016
shocked FúCk!!!
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by iceberylin(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2016
Over sabi
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by SlimmB(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by LegalBaby(f): 10:04am On May 08, 2016
sigh...........................!
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2016
Bad ass G. I can't ever downgrade myself to please any girl.
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by dollyjoy(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
English haf diecheesysmileycheesy
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by dollyjoy(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
Bamidelefundz:
Bad ass G. I can't ever downgrade myself to please any girl.
Are you sure?
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by TundeEinstein(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2016
Lol,,,, Zero Joy that guy has got
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 10:46am On May 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you sure?
Yes. check my new thread to confirm what I said.
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha. This is funny
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by henrygale(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2016
Lol
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by missyQween(f): 11:18am On May 08, 2016
Hahaha... Over sabi..
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2016
The guy is madddd grin grin
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2016
The guy made nothing but noise undecided

If na me, i will block the fool straight undecided
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2016
°•He called her a B undecided
°•If nothin' else she got ta how he switches up when angered.
An over such a little thing
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by murphybo(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2016
. ..
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by AyamBlaze: 11:38am On May 08, 2016
That over-sabi housegirl talking about shorthand tho' Does she know what 'Shorthand' really means?! *smh* People always tryina form when they know nothing..

5 Likes

Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The guy made nothing but noise undecided

If na me, i will block the fool straight undecided
°•Thats the mature an right way ta handle the situation

But I'm feeling juvenile
I'd pull out in his beloved pidgin an insult him up an down angry
Let's see how he likes my usage!
....Then I'd break out in some American slang an get em sideways!
..°Both left an right!!
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Thats the mature an right way ta handle the situation

But I'm feeling juvenile
I'd pull out in his beloved pidgin an insult him up an down angry
Let's see how he likes my usage!
....Then I'd break out in some American slang an get em sideways!
..°Both left an right!!
some fools are not worth wasting words on

its obvious the guy is an old baby so i will just delete every evidence of his existance

Happy sunday smiley
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
Damn!!!

Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
some fools are not worth wasting words on

its obvious the guy is an old baby so i will just delete every evidence of his existance

Happy sunday smiley
°•Man! I'm not in the mood ta be reasonable!!! angry

...Happy Sunday smiley
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Hillzy(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2016
Lol. Dis guy dey para gon, she go fear english na she been tink say d dude no sabi so dat she go insult am, nonsense

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by DIKEnaWAR: 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
Affirmative!
grin
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Lsofdk(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2016
rotfl zero chillsgrin
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
That's the word; stvpid fool. smiley
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by scampy(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
hahahahahahaha, lwkmdie.
Re: When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English by Ewizard(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmfao...grin

The guy got no Chill..
IMO...Both of 'em sucks. They use shorthands..Turnoff.sad

Still looking for reasons not to like u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic / Nigerian Girls In Canada Vs USA Based Nigerian Girls / What’s Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.