Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? (20116 Views)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Aremu01(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2016
Many times we pass through various things I'm life, challenges that questions yr faith n sometimes might move you ti doubt the faithfulness of God.
But that doesn't mean that God is not faithful. There are countless bible verses that reminds and assures one of the faithfulness of God irrespective of whatever you are passing through. Let me start...

Let the living waters flow....
By my soul, let the Holy Spirit come and take control......
Of every situation that has troubled my heart......
All my cares and burden unto YOU I role........

You know the rest of the song
Feed free to share yours
You might be helping someone

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2016
Majesty Michael W Smith

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dentmoyin(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
Be still and know-juanita bynum, praise jehovah-beverly, have seen him do it-kurt carr, God cares for you, conqueror, God my God-vashawn mitchel, i'll be still-hillsong, amen-deitrick haddon, it shall come to pass-h.walker, It could be worse-james fortune, Faithful to the end-brooklyn terbanacle, after awhile-kirk franklin, it is well-hlengiwe mhalaba and the list goes on...am really addicted to gospel musics...

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by PonmileJ: 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
You are my strength when I am week, You are that treasure that I seek,You are my All in All . ..
Seeking you is like a precious jewel, Lord to give up I'd be a fool.. .. ..

I love this song

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Pomzzy: 7:00am On May 15, 2016
Lalasticlala Over to you

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by greatme2good(f): 7:09am On May 15, 2016
my hope is in the Lord by Robin Mark.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2016
Ojuelegba by wizkid
Who u epp by olamide x lil kesh
Ladi by lil kesh x olamide x phyno
Emergency by d'banj
pray for me by darey
Mama by kiss daniel
lagos to kampala by runtown and wizkid
Don't quote me to avoid thunder from firing u

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Lordave: 10:58am On May 15, 2016
Though not religious but

Paul Wilbur:
Let the weight of your glory fall
Kadosh
Behold the Lord
The watchman
Crowned with many crowns
Adonai
Lord God of Abraham
Up to Jerusalem
The day of the Lord
Blessed are you
Day of Elijah

Don Moen:
Our Father
A king is Born
God is good

Ron Kenoly:
Praise the Lord all Nations
Majesty

Cece Winans:
Come fill my heart.

By The Tree:
Salvation Song (and another one I'm still searching for.)

Trans Siberian Orchestra:
The world that she sees

Donnie 'Mcklurking'
Creating in Me
Angus Dei

As the deer
My heart will trust.

20 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by drejenny(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2016
Lil Kesh:- shoki

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by shamecurls(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2016

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by JuanJO(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
shakiti bobo... olamide all d way

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 15, 2016
What a freind we have in Jesus

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by hensben(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
I can't really choose one, so many Christian songs that lift my spirit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by aimuan(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
Ojuelegbe o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 15, 2016
Phil collins - Everyday....
The song brings back sweet memories!

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by hringbraut: 11:00am On May 15, 2016
Beast of no nation.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Confidento(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
sING YOUR pRAISE BY Somebody
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Jofez: 11:01am On May 15, 2016
Wind of glory... Chinyere udoma
You are great.... steve crown
Onye.... Frank edwards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by alien1: 11:01am On May 15, 2016
High....by light house family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by rudepen(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2016
Social experiment - caretaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2016
Mine is most times a hymn; My hope is built on nothing else...On christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by oshe11: 11:02am On May 15, 2016
hmmmmm..............

you r great
u r d reason
wat cn I do witout U
yahweh
etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by rahman3853(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
nicole c. mullen's "redeemer" n "call on jesus"

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Odkboy23(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Steve Crown.....We wait on you
Healing wings
Imeela
You are Great

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by santanamimi(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Ijoba orun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Postboiswag(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
skelewu by davido

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by kekakuz(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
I have a big God he will do impossible
I have a good God he will do it again.

pastor enenche turn it around

I know my God can turn it around,
I know my God will turn it around
there are do manymanymany times in my life
where I have seen my God turn it around.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by danjaD(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2016
Hallelujah Alexander Burke

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Donshemzy1234: 11:03am On May 15, 2016
he turned it- Tye tribbet miracle worker- Glowreeyah Braimah majesty- Micheal W. smith. They're just too much

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.