Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents (18670 Views)

Get Your Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Video Done At Affordable Prices. / Get Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos For Your Business / Any Whiteboard Animation/ Explainer Video Expert In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2016
That Nairaland Ad was epic !!!!! I hope Oga Seun sees this and goan submit it to ValueMedia.. The BRT TV guys.... Good work man !!!
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 11:45am On May 27, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
That Nairaland Ad was epic !!!!! I hope Oga Seun sees this and goan submit it to ValueMedia.. The BRT TV guys.... Good work man !!!

Thanks cheesy
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by deturla: 6:31am On May 29, 2016
androsurf:

Am so glad you've came to drop your testimony. cheesy

Here's another video i just made for DEEDEESBLOG. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvItAkrbE9s

Fantastic job done androsurf! You are talented no doubt. God bless our hustles Man! Cheers!
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:58am On May 29, 2016
deturla:

Fantastic job done androsurf! You are talented no doubt. God bless our hustles Man! Cheers!

Thanks Boss cheesy
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
androsurf:

Thanks Boss cheesy

Well..videomakerfx is a cool software to make explainer videos. Anybody with little or no animation skill can use it because all the animation has been done as a form of template in the software. All you need to add is your text, pictures or video clip while the software does the animation. I got it too.

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Dymaco(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
rotlan:

Well..videomakerfx is a cool software to make explainer videos. Anybody with little or no animation skill can use it because all the animation has been done as a form of template in the software. All you need to add is your text, pictures or video clip while the software does the animation. I got it too.

wat of adding voiceover
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:

wat of adding voiceover

Ofcource you can add your voice over too. Quite simple. You don't have to worry about the animation except for one or two tweaks, add your text, pics, videos and record your voice..viola!!..you good to go.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Dymaco(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2016
rotlan:

Ofcource you can add your voice over too. Quite simple. You don't have to worry about the animation except for one or two tweaks, add your text, pics, videos and record your voice..viola!!..you good to go.

will my voice sound good oooo
my fear
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:

will my voice sound good oooo
my fear

Well, when it comes to making voice overs, most company's make us of voice actors and studio session recording. If you are thinking of doing the voice over yourself, then you have to record in a very quiet environment to achieve the best result. I would recommend Studio session for superb voice quality.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Dymaco(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2016
rotlan:

Well, when it comes to making voice overs, most company's make us of voice actors and studio session recording. If you are thinking of doing the voice over yourself, then you have to record in a very quiet environment to achieve the best result. I would recommend Studio session for superb voice quality.

OK
but this their Fixed timing sef na d problem.
its either thé vidéo is fast or slow
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:

OK
but this their Fixed timing sef na d problem.
its either thé vidéo is fast or slow

I don't understand what you mean bro.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Dymaco(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
rotlan:

I don't understand what you mean bro.
u know videomakerfx have fixed timing.
i got a voiceover to attach to the vidéo but the voiceover is too fast
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:

u know videomakerfx have fixed timing.

i got a voiceover to attach to the vidéo but the voiceover is too fast

Oh, I understand you now. Videomaker doesn't have a fixed timing. You can extend the time of each slide you insert.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Dymaco(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2016
rotlan:

Oh, I understand you now. Videomaker doesn't have a fixed timing. You can extend the time of each slide you insert.

but thé slide have
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2016
Dymaco:

but thé slide have

Nope , the timing of each slide can be increased. Check the images below. When I insert the slide, click on shapes as shown in the first picture, then click on slide delay in the second picture to increase the timing.

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 9:00am On May 31, 2016
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by Dymaco(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
rotlan:

Nope , the timing of each slide can be increased. Check the images below. When I insert the slide, click on shapes as shown in the first picture, then click on slide delay in the second picture to increase the timing.

but i cant decrease

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by rotlan(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Dymaco:

but i cant decrease

Unfortunately, you cant.
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
This video is for Aminat508 The CEO. Of Amiloaded.com, here is the link to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlUI0kqPyc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Good morning smiley
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Modified
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hey guys... hope you are doing great today! cool
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning fellas cool
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning fellas wink
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morni
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good morning
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Morning kiss
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by terrymason(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Anabell2:

Was hoping to give you a few free

but

never mind. Good wink
don't mind if you teach me this video stuff
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Good morning nairaland
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Visit www.advertvideos..com for more enquiries about my work
Re: Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents by androsurf: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? / 3ds Max/vray Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.