Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? (2794 Views)

"I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by SuperStiker: 2:20pm On May 08, 2016
I met this girl and we have been dating for about a year. We are good Christians and decided on no sex before marriage.

I aske her if she is a Virgin and she said no. I couldn't believe it. I am so hurt now and confused. Should I still marry her?

I am a Virgin man. The thoughts of other men on top of her makes me gasp for breath.

When these guys see her what would they be thinking?

confused.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by obiorathesubtle: 2:23pm On May 08, 2016
I further dedicate my response + the response dedicated to me by the poster above to the poster below..

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by SuperStiker: 2:23pm On May 08, 2016
Lalasticlala what do I do?
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by optional1(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
Lol
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:
I met this girl and we have been dating for about a year. We are good Christians and decided on no sex before marriage.

I aske her if she is a Virgin and she said no. I couldn't believe it. I am so hurt now and confused. Should I still marry her?

I am a Virgin man. The thoughts of other men on top of her makes me gasp for breath.

confused.

NO DONT MARRY HER, GO OUT THERE AND LOOK FOR VIRGINS TO MARRY, PROBABLY A CONVENT IN CATHOLIC OR SOMETHING.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by sinaj(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
Ah no marry her o!

Ur wife will be sent from heaven, as faithful servant wey u be undecided

Imagine question na

Like say we knw d girl sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by PunkyV(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
Lol @ "Virgin man". Sounds like the name of a biblical superhero wearing a chastity belt over shiny tights cheesy

IDK. Whatever. It's your choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by papazboi1(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
Am not sure u r ready to marry yet ..
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by SuperStiker: 2:26pm On May 08, 2016
papazboi1:
Am not sure u r ready to marry yet ..

How?
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by jeyselassie(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2016
See d name-superstriker. And u are claiming virgin, pm me her phone number first lemme ask her some important counselling questions to knw if she is ready for marriage and she will be loyal. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 08, 2016
Don't mind all those peeps above me!

My opinion, marry her if you LOVE her. You should be in love with her personality and good heart. Virginity does not guarantee happy marriage.

Go on bro
All the best wink

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Flickzvill(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2016
Yes why not? Don't let that disturb u sha sofa she can born for u love you contribute and stay faithful errtin gud brov cool
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by SIRTee15: 2:33pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:
grin
SuperStiker:
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:
Lol @ "Virgin man". Sounds like the name of a biblical superhero wearing a chastity belt over shiny tights cheesy

IDK. Whatever. It's your choice.
hahahahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by SuperStiker: 2:35pm On May 08, 2016
Flickzvill:
Yes why not? Don't let that disturb u sha sofa she can born for u love you contribute and stay faithful errtin gud brov cool

Those thoughts of other men on top of her, enjoying her makes gasp for breath.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by TPAND(f): 2:38pm On May 08, 2016
There's no competition to being virgin or not. If you not interested in her anymore, thousand guys are waiting for you to exit.

Hope you know there's a 1000 men for a single lady. If marrying a virgin is your life ambition, keep searching for one. I hope you find, and I hope it increases your bank balance

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by politricks: 2:41pm On May 08, 2016
TPAND:
There's no competition to being virgin or not. If you not interested in her anymore, thousand guys are waiting for you to exit.

Hope you know there's a 1000 men for a single lady. If marrying a virgin is your life ambition, keep searching for one. I hope you find, and I hope it increases your bank balance
Actually it is the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by ojun50(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2016
Dis one na mommy pet oh, Emma come nd eat fresh fruit
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Omotayor123(f): 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:

confused.

Ask yourself...

Do you Love her Cos love should come first.

Are you hell bent on marrying a Virgin??
If you are determined to marry her virgin then let her go because you will end up putting her though Emotional trauma.

My Advice :
Marrying a virgin does not guarantee an Everlasting marriage. Some ladies are deflower due to circumstances beyond their power.

Don't miss out on your Love!

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Michizzy(f): 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmm
If u love her, u wouldn't bother if she's a virgin or not
Moreso, being a virgin doesn't guarantee being a good wife.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 08, 2016
Guy, instead of yhu to thank yhur lucky stars she didnt lie undecided, she culd av waited till d wedding nyt nd by den, it will be too latecry
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by ivyy(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
Is that the only snag for you? shocked
Where are the other important factors? sad
Dear Op, when it comes to talk of marriage, you need to get your priorities straight.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by CaroLyner(f): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
HateU2:
Don't mind all those peeps above me!

My opinion, marry her if you LOVE her. You fell in love before knowing her virginity status. Virginity does not guarantee happy marriage.

Go on bro
All the best wink
no he didnt know her virginity status.sure you didnt read the post

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Flickzvill(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:

Those thoughts of other men on top of her, enjoying her makes gasp for breath.
I understand brova am a man too so I get that feeling but u see it can't be reversed ok? Wat u should be finkn of now is planing on how to love her more give birth to beautiful and handsome kids go on dates together etc yo man this life is easy u just have to look at it in a simple way and move that's just it

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Flickzvill(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:

Those thoughts of other men on top of her, enjoying her makes gasp for breath. [/quoteThose thoughts of other men on top of her, enjoying her makes gasp for breath.
I understand brova am a man too so I get that feeling but u see it can't be reversed ok? Wat u should be finkn of now is planing on how to love her more give birth to beautiful and handsome kids go on dates together etc yo man this life is easy u just have to look at it in a simple way and move that's just it]
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
ookk
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
U post indicate how beatiful u are
Michizzy:
Hmmmm If u love her, u wouldn't bother if she's a virgin or not Moreso, being a virgin doesn't guarantee being a good wife.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 08, 2016
What does Virginity havetah do with Anything

Anyhoo...it's your choice. do whatever you wanna.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
Kashybaby come and see something

i know it may sound naive to u
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by petux(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
bro virgins just scarce like tomato.....u better marry her sofar shez a qud xtain.

ivyy for miss nairaland.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Michizzy(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
Oma307:
U post indicate how beatiful u are
Oh! Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? / I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. I Need Help / The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.