Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (33638 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by andyanders: 7:48pm On May 08, 2016
So she cannot get out from the relationship? Some ladies are funny.

Anyway, I cannot blame some guys that abuse women.I blame ladies who just walk into relationship closing their eyes claiming, I love him because he can afford Tantalizer or fast food or even be taking you to a beer joint where you foolishly drink and open your legs without thinking. When your parents warn you not to marry such men, you start calling them old fashion.

When the guy starts abusing you, you have nowhere to run to because you already ignored their warning not to marry such guy.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Charly68: 7:49pm On May 08, 2016
Chose between your life & death.. You married a beast & not a husband

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by iwadobo: 7:59pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
Is the man in question a fulani herdsman?

No, a yoruba herdsman
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by lielbreema: 7:59pm On May 08, 2016
evegran:

You're just heartless! sad

He is a fulani herdsman! What do u expect? Bunch of animals those lot are
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2016
Why are men always abusing women in a relationship. Men are just born wicked. This lady should just divorce that monster he is living with. He can remarry his di..ck . Evil man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
Ohhhh! Which kind post be this one na.

I dey there wen una dey do love in tokyo?
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by doll912(f): 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
your husband beat you, you either beat back or find someone to do it. Don't start telling everyone. Deal with him in a way that he will be the one reporting himself.

Just a doll's opinion.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2016
doll912:
your husband beat you, you either beat back or find someone to do it. Don't start telling everyone. Deal with him in a way that he will be the one reporting himself.

Just a doll's opinion.

You ain't looking bad atal..

Nice opinion btw
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
She left this comment on a post on Facebook where people were talking about domestic violence victim, Ronke Shonde.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/my-husband-beats-me-with-cutlass.html

...can't marry a woman beater. They will definitely give a sign before you wed them na

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by tammytom(f): 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
my dear pls run for ur life. Marriage isn't by force

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by RichboyPee(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
He must be a Niger Delta Avenger. Avenging for the smile on your face
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by OutOnBail(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2016
A Woman Brought You Into This World, So You Have No Right To Disrespect One

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by OutOnBail(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
I'll never hit you, not a coward, will rather leave the house.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by ATTAHDYE(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
don't wait until "death do you path" because there is no coming back.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by blueeyes1: 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
MrAboki:
For better for worse so die there...
Loving ur signature.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by tauraro22: 9:34pm On May 08, 2016
I will not judge or conclude on this subject until I hear the husband's side of the story. Women these days... Some of them are the real abusers, yet they're the ones to complain first and cry most. Not withstanding, I'm totally against domestic violence.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:39pm On May 08, 2016
run for your dear life ooooooo life no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On May 08, 2016
dytbabe:
The moment he sees this
You are long gone

Tore your cert and you couldn't have found a way around it?

Financially broke and can't do nothing when you are not disabled?

Baffles me when women sound this way

Maybe cos I am not in their position sha
Olohun o ti e nije

Financially yen gangan ni koko tongue
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by fredoooooo: 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
tauraro22:
I will not judge or conclude on this subject until I hear the husband's side of the story. Women these days... Some of them are the real abusers, yet they're the ones to complain first and cry most. Not withstanding, I'm totally against domestic violence.

May God bless you .
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by vchykp(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
¤¤I wondr what she expects from FB users, foolishness is running in her vein, we have human right activist, we have court everywhere, if after reading Ronke's story she still decides to sleep in that house, then she is under a strong spell¤¤smh4HER... Iya mafi iku shere..!
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by huntax(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2016
kayalla:

i tire o.

and no evidence of the cutlass beating sef.
She's will use her best pic now... Prolly one she took before the beating

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by faites(f): 10:19pm On May 08, 2016
khalhokage:

Are you sure that's not a joke? maybe it's satire or something because what sane person would think that way?

You've answered ur question. No sane person would talk like that, only psychologically sick people.
Hope you know that some people get turned on wen they are beaten up? She is probably one of them.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Fourwinds: 10:20pm On May 08, 2016
U see.!! this is d useless men we are talking about..

what benefit is such a man to d society. rather is a menace to rest of a civilized society

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Fourwinds: 10:25pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

You've answered ur question. No sane person would talk like that, only psychologically sick people.
Hope you know that some people get turned on wen they are beaten up? She is probably one of them.
I'm amazed how a girl get turn on when she is beaten....I have a neighbour., d daughter play so much rough play with d guys dat come to deir place almost every morning...it seems she enjoys it
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2016
I am going to enrol my daughters in martial arts.

Any man wey dey try them go see am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by anselm791(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2016
mrbillz:
Say no to domestic violence
Say No to stupid women. I mean, why else would anyone remain and receive abuse?
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Lilimax(f): 10:48pm On May 08, 2016
ogbanje1:
It's safe to assume that there's a high rate of spousal abuse by Yoruba husbands, it's a glaring fact. All the recent cases are by Yoruba husbands. It's really alarming.
It cut across all tribes. Most men are beast in human clothings embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Rozaystunna(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2016
Mskrisx:
Nne pls run for for your precious irreplaceable life...

Pls don't die another person die ooo..

In fact what do I know self cry
racks grin
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by mrpayne(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2016
Our yeye senators shld act fast and make 10 years imprisonment for domestic violence. When several people are jailed, gradually word will spread and it shall reduce.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10am On May 09, 2016
This Lady wants to commit suicide by staying in the marriage, thumbs up to her.
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:57am On May 09, 2016
andyanders:
So she cannot get out from the relationship? Some ladies are funny.

Anyway, I cannot blame some guys that abuse women.I blame ladies who just walk into relationship closing their eyes claiming, I love him because he can afford Tantalizer or fast food or even be taking you to a beer joint where you foolishly drink and open your legs without thinking. When your parents warn you not to marry such men, you start calling them old fashion.

When the guy starts abusing you, you have nowhere to run to because you already ignored their warning not to marry such guy.
Ure on point bro, I seconded

*while They were choosing d guy they knew there were choosing wrongly, but due to wat dey want to extort or eat*
Wat a pity. Feels for ladies in bad or unhealthy relationships
Re: My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim by Naijanicky(f): 5:54am On May 09, 2016
Your hubby is a wild animal waiting to devour You...You better run sinx he hasn't touched ur legs with the cutlass...To be 4 warned...is to 2 b 4 harmed...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.