Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. (4121 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by pinkiberry(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2016
I subscribed to the Mtn 3.5g for 2k yesterday and it wasn't browsing, the i dailed *446*1, after that I subscribe to Mtn bblited for 70naira and that was how it started browsing 24hours for those saying its a night plan, it is not a night plan.
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by Rolly7: 3:46pm On May 08, 2016
Pls what is the code for the bb unlimited?
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:43pm On May 08, 2016
pinkiberry:
I subscribed to the Mtn 3.5g for 2k yesterday and it wasn't browsing, the i dailed *446*1, after that I subscribe to Mtn bblited for 70naira and that was how it started browsing 24hours for those saying its a night plan, it is not a night plan.
Thanks! Its working now...let's just watch and see what happens next
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by MistyDave(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
av been trying to subscribe to the new mtnsurprise 1.5gig for 1k but it keeps failing ( 106 to 131 ) ....
anyone experiencing same issue plss ?
I even called customer care 3 different times and they couldn't activate it from their end, all they said is I should keep trying. it's that bad
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by bongolistik(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
MistyDave:
av been trying to subscribe to the new mtnsurprise 1.5gig for 1k but it keeps failing ( 106 to 131 ) ....
I even called customer care 3 different times and they couldn't activate it from their end, all they said is I should keep trying. it's that bad
network issue, just give it some time and try again later, it will go
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by pinkiberry(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
Rolly7:
Pls what is the code for the bb unlimited?
dail *216*3*1#
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by pinkiberry(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
MistyDave:
its network, you know its a new data plan, so many glitches.
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by lordmizzy: 10:37pm On May 08, 2016
hmm i tink u shuld b on mtn iplus( *406*1# ) bfor u can njoy d offer .i sub for 1k for 1.5gb 3days ago and 3.5gb dis afternoon..
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by Najwal: 7:33am On May 09, 2016
maybe network cos am on trutalk and just subscribe yesterday
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by leoshouse(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
MistyDave:

It's not the network, I had same issue yesterday. Deactivate your 2.5k night plan first. That was what the cc agent did to mine.
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by Kentura(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2016
Please the bb unlimited data plan dy work for Android?
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by dayoakinns(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2016
leoshouse:

It's not the network, I had same issue yesterday. Deactivate your 2.5k night plan first. That was what the cc agent did to mine.
how can I deactivate the night plan. pls I need immediate response
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by bongolistik(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2016
dayoakinns:

text expire to 21600
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by pinkiberry(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
dayoakinns:

send "No102" to 131
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by kolexepana: 2:39pm On May 09, 2016
Kentura:
Please the bb unlimited data plan dy work for Android?
Works mostly on rooted phone.
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by pinkiberry(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2016
kolexepana:

Works mostly on rooted phone.
It also works on non rooted phones esp now simple server have been blocked.
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by Deeni131: 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
for those thinking that mtn 1.5gig for #1000 is better than airtel 3gig for 1500# should think again. cos I used both of them on my z30 BlackBerry and I found out that mtn data burns faster then that of Airtel but the difference isnt much. Still I was disappointed cos I tot mtn has best data calculator, as most of u guys tot,cos that proved to be wrong. I downloaded an audio on mtn at 15.38mb which I used only 11-12mb on airtel. this is my experience. and airtel has better and faster browsing.
Re: How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. by ajeleseujn(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
pinkiberry:
dail *216*3*1#

Can it work with blackberry10 perfectly?

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Etisalat Unveils New And Juiciest Data Plans Ever / Here Is The INFINIX Hot6x With A Unique Notch / HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.