Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) (1296 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video / Rick Ross Escapes Assasination On His 36th Birthday / Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by tosinaded(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2009
Quoting IceBerg Slim directly from his facebook status as of 08-11-09:

“…figures since “Somebody Wants To Die“, I’ll be responsible for the “Assassination” …let the countdown begin…(I told em it would be a M.I.stake, but they didn’t listen)”

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/08/12/iceberg-slim-assasination-exclusive-freestyle/
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by xqwysyte(f): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2009
:-x
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by hevysomtin(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ok, i'm feeling good on this one.
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by rapjunkie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
I think Iceberg slim should try to get signed in the states. . . . .  I don't think he will last in a battle against MI.
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by lalaboi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
rapjunkie:

I think Iceberg slim should try to get signed in the states. . . . .  I don't think he will last in a battle against MI.

RapJ . . . .This conradicts what you have been saying . . . .1st you said MI wouldnt last. . . .now you say Iceberg wont last in a battle. . . .who exactly wont last oga?? grin
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by prince82(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
if I'm m.i , i will just ignore these dudes. cos thy will murder and shater his carreer
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by slimshay(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
m.i., iceberg, prince 82, really whats your pick?, uv kinda been contradicting yourself!!!
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by eldee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
lalaboi:

RapJ . . . .This conradicts what you have been saying . . . .1st you said MI wouldnt last. . . .now you say Iceberg wont last in a battle. . . .who exactly wont last oga?? grin
I thought so too . . . till I heard what was meant to be a reply to Somebody Wants to Die grin grin
That's sooo weak, it makes Mariah Carey's Obsessed sound like Ether

Come on . . . why call out sumone if you ain't good enough?? Iceberg can't hold a candle next to M.I
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by slimshay(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
just heard the track, as a freestyle it aint bad, not bad at all. but i sincerely doubt he stepped to the mic with m.i. on his mind. cos you gotta go harder than dat man for real, if you trying to have a go at m.i., plus he called it assasination, more like a lullaby(against m.i.) if you ask me, makes me believe it when someone says that freestyle was done sometime last year.
caught me with his last lines tho, 'f**ing destiny child ass rappers, say my name b*****s',  grin
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by rapjunkie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
lalaboi:

@ lalaboi

read this by eldee: -

eldee:

I thought so too . . . till I heard what was meant to be a reply to Somebody Wants to Die grin grin
That's sooo weak, it makes Mariah Carey's Obsessed sound like Ether
Come on . . . why call out sumone if you ain't good enough?? Iceberg can't hold a candle next to M.I

Thats exactly my point!!!. . . . .  'somebody wants to die' is far better than this. . . . . even though i didn't think it hit hard enough. MI's warning shot has already put IBS on the floor and its the first round!

and no excuses that it was written last year cos IBS clearly referred to it on his FB status. Doesnt he have enough money to record a new track? Tell him to hit me up and i will hook him with ofokasibe to do beats for him   grin
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by audio: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
I've said it before and i'll say it again, YOU GUYS ARE TOO EASILY IMPRESSED. It's like you started to listen to hip hop 2 years ago. Dig in the crates and hear what real diss records sound like. These guys are just sucking each other off.
Listen to game 400 bars or Cannibus 2nd round knock out or even Nas Ether.

There are so many guys on MI's privates on this site it's unreal. No wonder he thinks he's the messiah. I hope you all swallow when he C****

Iceberg has cleverly used his beef with MI to boost his brand. That's what this is really about.
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by frijos(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
audio:

I've said it before and i'll say it again, YOU GUYS ARE TOO EASILY IMPRESSED. It's like you started to listen to hip hop 2 years ago. Dig in the crates and hear what real diss records sound like. These guys are just sucking each other off.
Listen to game 400 bars or Cannibus 2nd round knock out or even Nas Ether.

There are so many guys on MI's privates on this site it's unreal. No wonder he thinks he's the messiah. I hope you all swallow when C****

Iceberg has cleverly used his beef with MI to boost his brand. That's what this is really about.

CHUUURCH!!!
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by ofokasibe: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
rapjunkie:

@ lalaboi
iceberg slim Doesnt he have enough money to record a new track? Tell him to hit me up and i will hook him with ofokasibe to do beats for him   grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by obinna5000(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
I wonder why artistes must insist on dissing popular artistes to get attention.
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by Krayola2(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
Damn. . .how come i never heard of this guy. . . IMO he shits all over MI!!

But that ain't no freestyle. . it's fukn tight tho
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by CGutta(m): 3:14am On Aug 14, 2009
Lol, These cats are raw mayne! This is a tough one, Since no1 is naming names, I won't consider this beef @ all, lie lie!
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by slimshay(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2009
Krayola2:

But that ain't no freestyle. . it's fukn tight tho

i think it is oh, guy abeg, even you don kick better freestyle, not on tape tho i dnt know, but i read d last verse of that battle that started the infamous 'sauron-bite or no bite scandal'. (Sauron abeg i come in peace oh, i just joined NL, im not looking to get banned oh). And for a freestyle (your lines) abeg its tighter and harder dan dis one, so could well pass for a freestyle.

Anyways i dont know why these guys would sense beef and go and start dusting up pre-recorded tracks. Im so not feeling that.
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by rapjunkie(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2009
slimshay:

Anyways i dont know why these guys would sense beef and go and start dusting up pre-recorded tracks. Im so not feeling that.

abi?
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by HJ1(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2009
pls n pls n pls, someone help out with a link for a download. plssssssssssss. mennnnnnn
Re: Icebergslim - Assasination(freestyle) by chrisical(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2009
obinna5000:

I wonder why artistes must insist on dissing popular artistes to get attention.

That is the trend now bro.Diss a popular artiste and people will start to wonder whose got the gutts to diss such a big figure.Before you know it,you get all the hype and they rush to buy your album.Ugly!

(1) (Reply)

Who Spits Hotter? Jesse Jagz Or M.i? / May D Of Square Records Drops New Single, Ile Ijo / {MUSIC} Slim Joe Ft. Iyanya ~ Omoge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.