Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye (64327 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laprince(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2016
emerged01:
He was the one that laid hand on him before he started his ministry. From day one of bishop ministry,pastor Adeboye has been his spiritual father.

Pst Adeboye and Archbishop Benson Idahosa
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by tania28(f): 6:44am On May 09, 2016
XXLDICK:
Scammer kneeling before his Godfather shocked shocked shocked

he scam u?dont talk bad of a man of God,dont call him names
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by etim20(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2016
rahman3853:
So? watz d big deal abt tis? ppl sha,,, God bless both his servants ijn.
What's d big deal portraying while greeting ur elders in SW? Tradition ppl sha!
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by etim20(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2016
haryomikun:

We all serve the same God dude.... So what u mean to say is the God of the Muslims and ifa worshippers is different from the God of the Christians??
We don't worship d same God cause God isn't the author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by banntin: 6:57am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers
AMEN
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by etim20(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2016
9ja4show:
He is kneeling before God
When yorubas portray before their elders are they portraying before God? Give honour to whom honour is due...
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by basingstoke: 7:06am On May 09, 2016
kumakunta:

Don't be too carried away by your religious emotions. From what said, we can deduce that those Pastors serves different gods, and the commentator is calling the two gods (zeus and Seth) to come together and help in ending his miseries.

Read carefully.
Ok Sir.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by chikel2000(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2016
Kumuyi my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by fejicruz(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2016
"Yorubas are their brothers keeper". Cain & Abel na Yoruba ba.... Lol
When Jesus went to Nazareth, he could there do no mighty works because of the unbelief of the people - Mark 6:5-6.
Do you also remember the story of the sower? The seed was planted in Osun & it refused to grow.

Ooni:
o! You call it tribal bashing

You want us to die of Unglodliness in Osun. Islam is over running our state and our men of God are chasing shadows. If money is not their motive, they should start from here 'cos i know we yorubas are our brothers keepers.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by bigdeals(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2016
emerged01:
He was the one that laid hand on him before he started his ministry. From day one of bishop ministry,pastor Adeboye has been his spiritual father.
no it was Idahosa and Kenneth Hagin
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by note123: 7:14am On May 09, 2016
[It is well with all winners family all in the world at 35"quote author=tonbratom post=45435410]Great[/quote]
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kaziblake(f): 7:16am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:
We christians are minority here in osun.
Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Kumuyi abandoned our state and are taking their message to ibos who are 98% christians.

Is it because ibos have more money than we yorubas?.
Pls if they are genuine i want them to come to osun and spread the gospel cos ifa worshipers and moslems make up 75% of osunites
In the process of making sense you ended up sounding senseless
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Themandator: 7:18am On May 09, 2016
obibob2020:
Who said so ? It was Idahosa dat laid hands on b4 he started his ministry

Nope. I have read the red book... I Mean the mandate... Adeboye did it by election of the Holy Spirit.

He never heard about him but the spirit told him to locate him and inform him that he was to lay hand on him but he said he didn't know the person and how to meet him.

When he finally met Adeboye and was going to explain his mission, he just told him that he has been told by the Holy Spirit to lay hands on him and commission him for the liberation mandate.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kaziblake(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2016
greggng:
Gullible Nigerians are u sure this people are serving the real God?
Gullible doubter yea they serve
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kaziblake(f): 7:20am On May 09, 2016
1Dray:

She fixing nails?
Yes they even wear trousers to church
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by MrMcJay(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:
We christians are minority here in osun.
Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Kumuyi abandoned our state and are taking their message to ibos who are 98% christians.

Is it because ibos have more money than we yorubas?.
Pls if they are genuine i want them to come to osun and spread the gospel cos ifa worshipers and moslems make up 75% of osunites

From your post and your useless statistics, it's obvious you're one bigoted impoverished kid from the east. FYI, most Ibos aren't Christians, they only use it as a camouflage. They're animists and voodoo worshippers.

Secondly, you make noise about money but how many Igbos are in the list of top-10 richest Nigerians?

Better get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by 1Dray(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Yes they even wear trousers to church

Really? You worship at the church?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by 1Dray(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2016
MrMcJay:

From your post and your useless statistics, it's obvious you're one bigoted impoverished kid from the east. FYI, most Ibos aren't Christians, they only use it as a camouflage. They're animists and voodoo worshippers.

Secondly, you make noise about money but how many Igbos are in the list of top-10 richest Nigerians?

Better get a life.

The only bigot I see here is you... Yours is full blown.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by monalsian(f): 7:28am On May 09, 2016
oh thats lovely
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by MrMcJay(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2016
1Dray:

The only bigot I see here is you... Yours is full blown.

It's either you can't process information properly or you need better eyes to see who d bigot is here.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kaziblake(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2016
1Dray:

Really? You worship at the church?
Nooo been there on invitation.
They don't even cover their hair
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kellyboo: 7:34am On May 09, 2016
haryomikun:

We all serve the same God dude.... So what u mean to say is the God of the Muslims and ifa worshippers is different from the God of the Christians??

Are u a FOOL?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by 1Dray(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2016
MrMcJay:

It's either you can't process information properly or you need better eyes to see who d bigot is here.

I agree you're both bigots but you're a bigger bigot because your bigotry is full blown. Whilst his sounds like a joke, yours sounds very serious.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by butanep(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2016
emerged01:

It was archbishop Benson Idahosa that first laid hands on him. Adeboye is also his spiritual father.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by 1Dray(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Nooo been there on invitation. They don't even cover their hair
OK. So what church do you worship with?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ooni: 7:42am On May 09, 2016
fejicruz:
"Yorubas are their brothers keeper". Cain & Abel na Yoruba ba.... Lol
When Jesus went to Nazareth, he could there do no mighty works because of the unbelief of the people - Mark 6:5-6.
Do you also remember the story of the sower? The seed was planted in Osun & it refused to grow.

no wonder they call us hypocrites

we only give others what we reject
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by MrMcJay(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2016
1Dray:

I agree you're both bigots but you're a bigger bigot because your bigotry is full blown. Whilst his sounds like a joke, yours sounds very serious.

This is a Monday morning, I'm too busy to engage in a pissing contest with you. I suggest you get something to do.
Sayonara!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kaziblake(f): 7:43am On May 09, 2016
1Dray:

OK. So what church do you worship with?
Hope sanctuary(a growing church)
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by amanze15(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2016
the richest pastor in the world, let that sink in for a moment cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by halfricanadian(f): 7:45am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers

Amen in jesus name
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by 1Dray(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2016
MrMcJay:

This is a Monday morning, I'm too busy to engage in a pissing contest with you. I suggest you get something to do.
Sayonara!

And woke up on a Monday morning to start a tribal fight?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by abogjohn(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2016
Nonsense.. Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.