Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? (2966 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
And please can #20k rent a not too spacious apartment to start with from there?I really want to leave Nigeria and settle down elsewhere.I am tired of staying here.Even hell fire is better than this country.
Re: How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by SubtleFRED(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
From Nigeria to hell fire is not costly. Its just #50 so why not save some costs? undecided
Re: How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
bettersexlife05:
for where??
Lagos.
Re: How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
SubtleFRED:
From Nigeria to hell fire is not costly. Its just #50 so why not save some costs? undecided
Where can i get bus?
Re: How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by Harzontorh: 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
ok, cool you Can Get bus if You are in Lagos. Get bus from mazza-mazza, they go to accra straight from Lagos. or you go to agege bus terminus you can also get luxurious marcopolo buses from there to accra (the Ghanaian capital). The cost is always around 8k-10k. and you might even get cheaper rates. visit www.ysgtransport.com or you can google "chisco transport" for more better prices and address of their terminus in lagos.
I also recommend you to followup and read www.africtravelogues..com for the accra and other ghanaian city guides

feel free to ask more questions on this nairaland forum.

Re: How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 10, 2016
Harzontorh:
ok, cool you Can Get bus if You are in Lagos. Get bus from mazza-mazza, they go to accra straight from Lagos. or you go to agege bus terminus you can also get luxurious marcopolo buses from there to accra (the Ghanaian capital). The cost is always around 8k-10k. and you might even get cheaper rates. visit www.ysgtransport.com or you can google "chisco transport" for more better prices and address of their terminus in lagos.
I also recommend you to followup and read www.africtravelogues..com for the accra and other ghanaian city guides

Thanks
Re: How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2022
Harzontorh:

At Mazza Mazza, can a non transport company vehicle like Sienna be registered there to ply that international route from Lagos to Accra. I am planning to start a transport biz soon.

Kindly assist with info.

(1) (Reply)

Spot The UK Landmarks / Alternative Hangouts In Lagos (Apart From The Palms And Silverbird) / Nigerian Visa Versus Adding Baby's Name On Mother's Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.