Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day (29624 Views)

Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by henryanna36: 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde shared a super cute photo of herself when she was pregnant to celebrate Mother’s Day.

The 38-year-old actress and mother of four had this huge grin on her face, it’s just too adorable.

She captioned “#happymothersday to all mothers and would be mothers.#pamperyourmother #shecriesandlaughsforyou”

Nobe today Omosexy begin fine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJwSFQm0M0/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by henryanna36: 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Ayire(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
in case you show for front page!
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 08, 2016
Her first daughter is her carbon copy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by themmyd: 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
She looks so young n innocent smiley

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by CaroLyner(f): 8:28pm On May 08, 2016
themmyd:
she was 19

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Merlissa(f): 8:31pm On May 08, 2016
Just beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by AnnTee: 8:43pm On May 08, 2016
Joy of motherhood.
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 08, 2016
she's still beautiful

latest gist:: See Dr Sid's Wife, Simi Esiri Looking
Stunning In New Photos http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/see-dr-sid-wife-simi-esiri-looking.html?m=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by calliope(f): 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
*snging*
Ebami Kari fun mama mi,
Orisha bi iya o
Ko si laiye.... That why am loving you...
Iyami wura.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Abayor7: 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
davodyguy:
Heard today that mother's day celebration is for Americans and shouldn't be imported into our terrain. How true?

True but not until mother's day dates or it concerns you to celebrate it matters. Always adore your mother and see the miracles of a happy mother's wishes to son/daughter

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Lucremoy(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2016
space
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by teemyte: 11:20pm On May 08, 2016
grin
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by davodyguy: 11:21pm On May 08, 2016
Heard today that mother's day celebration is for Americans and shouldn't be imported into our terrain. How true?
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by romelady(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2016
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by davodyguy: 11:22pm On May 08, 2016
AnnTee:
Joy of motherhood.
Manhood as well. It was the father that put the pregnancy there in the first place, that's fatherhood

Also remember to add Nollywood, since omotola is an actress

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by SmithHumble50: 11:22pm On May 08, 2016
yawns
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by MUVA(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
Okay? So wetin make we do?
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
Iya ni wura..
May all our mothers reap d fruit of their labour.

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Abalado(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
Maami,abiyamon tooto...orisha biya osi,abiyamon moja gboorogbooro,.kii olorun dayinsi fun mi o.amin
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Abayor7: 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
themmyd:
Na sec school student she be nwgrin
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by RichYoungNigga: 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
If Nigerians will celebrate mother's day on 8 May, they should also celebrate Thanksgiving and Cinco de Mayo
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by ichommy(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
Seen
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by fistonati(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2016
Beauty and the beast
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by davodyguy: 11:30pm On May 08, 2016
Abayor7:

True but not until mother's day dates or it concerns you to celebrate it matters. Always adore your mother and see the miracles of a happy mother's wishes to son/daughter

I always revere my mum not only on a day set aside by Americans, where some hypocrites who don't even celebrate their parents start updating there status on social media.

My mum has/had always been important, and apart from giving birth to me, she saw me through school and helped me secure my job, without ever writing a CV and doing any interview (though I have lots of academic and professional experience, but haven't had to face any panel to convince anyone)

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Arewa12: 11:40pm On May 08, 2016
hmmm
Hairstyle was here
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by xbee20(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2016
Abayor7:

Chai! somebody should explain this grammer for me, your English teacher is currently committing suscide cry
Abayor7:

Chai! somebody should explain this grammer for me, your English teacher is currently committing suscide
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Abayor7: 12:28am On May 09, 2016
xbee20:

Chai! somebody should explain this grammer for me, your English teacher is currently committing suscide cry
Chai! somebody should explain this grammer for me, your English teacher is currently committing suscide
With your monkey face, Who you epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by greall12(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2016
Ok atigbo
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by Arabiandude: 1:26am On May 09, 2016
AnnTee:
Joy of motherhood.
Nnu Ego!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Beyonce Pics In Nigeria Visit / Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.