Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. (58828 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by gidikay: 11:34pm On May 08, 2016
This doesn't call for any argument as everything you need to know and see about ibadan is on the thread I'm posting here.

Visit the thread and judge by yourself

www.nairaland.com/2846660/welcome-ibadan-city-pictures

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by oduastates: 11:35pm On May 08, 2016
More

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 08, 2016
This is not what we bargained for tho... Town looking when compared to some other cities in Africa. Go Tripoli, Go Cape town, Go Rabat, Go even Abidjan. Ibadan's my ancestral home; even royal , but this ain't worth showing off yet!
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by FanYogo1(f): 11:36pm On May 08, 2016
oduastates:
this is the level of finish and character that I expect new builds and new areas of ibadan.

Ibadan

Gorgeous!!
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by oduastates: 11:37pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
This is not what we bargained for tho... Town looking when compared to some other cities in Africa. Go Tripoli, Go Cape town, Go Rabat, Go even Abidjan. Ibadan's my ancestral home; even royal , but this ain't worth showing off yet!

Considering the handicaps, SW is still holding on.
Do not forget that Ibadan used to be the capital of the western region and was the the cutting edge of development in sub-saharan Africa and is being held back by the diabolical and fraudulent federation / structure.
Tell me of anything that the FG has added to oyo state since 1966.
Just one thing which was not there.

2 Likes

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by teejaysmarty: 11:41pm On May 08, 2016
@ Op point of correction. the first two pictures are actually Challenge , Ibadan. thanks

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by OCTAVO: 11:44pm On May 08, 2016
scholes0:
Ibadan is the New Lagos. cool
Ogun will be the industrial corridor in between the two Megacities..

Ibadan Oluyole, Ilu Ogunmola!

Some jealous IPOD yoot who will die before this year runs to an end, will do their best to smear this city, but Yorubaland will only continue to soar higher beyond their wildest Imaginations. cheesy

^^ Those are BROAD DAYLIGHT pictures of Ibadan, come back in 2150 when your miserable village finally reaches that level of development. cool

Funny child. cheesy
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Bollinger(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2016
Category1:

[size=13pt]largest slum in west Africa [/size]

Lol....I was just thinking the same thing. People just post nonsense forgetting we all know the truth.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Fearcom(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2016
Category1:

Ibadan has changed. Your perception of it hasn't.

The only slum of ibadan that really exists is the one you have refused to remove from your imagination.

Time to TAKE OUT THE TRASH, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by mamaafrik(m): 12:04am On May 09, 2016
OCTAVO:
Ok, snap daylight picture and upload here. cheesy
if he snap it nko?,OP no mind am jare........
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by FanYogo1(f): 12:11am On May 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol....I was just thinking the same thing. People just post nonsense forgetting we all know the truth.

Which truth? You think Ibadan is Aba, the dirtiest city in Africa?

While Ibadan is growing and developing, Aba stays dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by tosinjay(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2016
Seems Ib is now getting nicer, where i grew up. Very familiar with that bodija and samonda.. Remember how we used to go take raps of fufu and gbegiri at that samonda garage space opposite Immanuel college, dem con clear the place leaving us with our favorite meal spot gone. cool
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:

A le ma fi Ibadan se yeye laarin ara wa... sugbon fifi owo osi juwe ile baba eni ni awujo awon Ota ko da rara.

Gbogbo eyi to nso yen, itan alawiye ni.

Emi ko loye ki oma pa itan fun, oye ki owa Olubadan ati Ajombi lo lati pa itan fun won.

Awa kise agba osika tio mari oto nile ti ko niso.

Ole pemi ni omo ale ti oba wun e, ofi han mi iru ile ti o tijade ni.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by SirShymexx: 12:26am On May 09, 2016
ridwanayo:

Lol aiit bro,I use to ignore them,even support them against fellow yoruba,that people now say my ridwanayo,means anayo instead of ridwan ayobami.
God bless

Lol.

Just ignore them and clown them whenever you can and make laugh at their expense. grin

The real enemies are the enemies within and they're those holding Yorubas down under lock and key in that cesspit and the gazillion of educated illiterates and pseudo-sophisticated superficial clowns running around.

Life's short - enjoy life and smash biitches bruddah. wink

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by scholes0(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Gbogbo eyi to nso yen, itan alawiye ni.

Emi ko loye ki oma pa itan fun, oye ki owa Olubadan ati Ajombi lo lati pa itan fun won.

Awa kise agba osika tio mari oto nile ti ko niso.

Ole pemi ni omo ale ti oba wun e, ofi han mi iru ile ti o tijade ni.

Afi ejo naa la ri iru yin si..

Nigba ti e mo wipe Ibadan o suwon, eyin o se lo se iwonba ti e ba le se n'ibe?

Se Ajimobi lo fe tun gbogbo ibadan se, tabi Onikaluku lo ma se iwonba tire?

Ologbon di ori eja mu, sugbon omugo di idi re mu ni eyin yii.... ko si ya mi l'enu.

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Bollinger(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:

Which truth? You think Ibadan is Aba, the dirtiest city in Africa?

While Ibadan is growing and developing, Aba stays dirty.

What is my business with Aba? The point is those pictures are misleading. We all know Ibadan is not like pictures indicate.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 12:37am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:

Afi ejo naa la ri iru yin si..

Nigba ti e mo wipe Ibadan o suwon, eyin o se lo se iwonba ti e ba le se n'ibe?

Se Ajimobi lo fe tun gbogbo ibadan se, tabi Onikaluku lo ma se iwonba tire?

Ologbon di ori eja mu, sugbon omugo di idi re mu ni eyin yii.... ko si ya mi l'enu.

Se ki aye iwo owo ori ti awa mejeji ti san lati odun meta seyin ni ilu ibadan?

Korofo ofifo loma npa ariwo grin

Iran baba baba mi ti wo ilu ibadan lati ijebu lati odun 1901, mo ni ile ati ile ni ilu ibadan.

Momo wipe oro mi dun ewo inu ora eran, sugbon otito, won sowipe, ogoro.

Gbe iborun e lo si odo elomi. Duro si owo tire, ki emi na duro si owo temi.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by FanYogo1(f): 12:41am On May 09, 2016
Bollinger:

What is my business with Aba? The point is those pictures are misleading. We all know Ibadan is not like pictures indicate.

I don't care what your business with Aba entails. I am simply correcting you. Aba is the dirtiest city in Africa. How are the pictures misleading? are they not in Ibadan? Are the pictures not beautiful? Abi na your father build am for Iboland?

3 Likes

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by scholes0(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Se ki aye iwo owo ori ti awa mejeji ti san lati odun meta seyin ni ilu ibadan?

Korofo ofifo loma npa ariwo grin

Iran baba baba mi ti wo ilu ibadan lati ijebu lati odun 1901, mo ni ile ati ile ni ilu ibadan.

Momo wipe oro mi dun ewo inu ora eran, sugbon otito, won sowipe, ogoro.

Gbe iborun e lo si odo elomi. Duro si owo tire, ki emi na duro si owo temi.

E lo tun Ile ti e ni si Ilu Ibadan se.

Ilè ti e ni, E lo fi se nkan gidi... Eleyi ti e fi n ro ejo wewe lori nairaland yii, Ko tun ti eni kankan se. undecided

Iran baba yin lo ko awon ile ti orule won ti di pupa, E lo ko awon Ile tuntun ojulode, ki e ye s'awada kaakiri.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by haul: 12:47am On May 09, 2016
Nixiepie:
look at this bush boi,where I actually lives in Ib, we gets 24/7 light on more than any other city in Nigeria
what part of ibadan do you live madam?
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by XencialSwagz(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2016
Nixiepie:
look at this bush boi,where I actually lives in Ib, we gets 24/7 light on more than any other city in Nigeria
Oops! the last time i checked, all i saw was darkness gay
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by detosho: 12:55am On May 09, 2016
adelcole:
I beg jare......

Watin yu dey carry!

Snap Bere, ojee, olomi, aperin and the likes.

Am sure ppl go hiss at u.

Yu dey snap ready-made places.

If u come Lagos nko? Yu go open mouth till butterflies enter your mouth

Idiot na him you be, I'm sure with your 'open mouth' for Lagos, you are still part of those ignorant masses believing the media. I'm sure you have never truly toured Amuwo Odofin LG, or go to snake Island, Ituagan, Mauwedo, and so on, because if you have, you will understand that those areas you mentioned in Ibadan still have hope.

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:

E lo tun Ile ti e ni si Ilu Ibadan se.

Ilè ti e ni, E lo fi se nkan gidi... Eleyi ti e fi n ro ejo wewe lori nairaland yii, Ko tun ti eni kankan se. undecided

Iran baba yin lo ko awon ile ti orule won ti di pupa, E lo ko awon Ile tuntun ojulode, ki e ye s'awada kaakiri.

Ki lokan e pelu iwa mi lori Nairaland? Aki se ara ile.

Se ti e, ki e mi se te mi. Rora se afoju ran.

Eyi to ba wumi ni mo le se pe lu ile ati ile, ko kan e grin

Mo nsan owo ori mi, gomina ipinle oyo ati chairman oluyole loku si lowo.

Ni ibi ti abade yi, mo fi e sile ki oma ba ti elo.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by scholes0(m): 1:01am On May 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Ki lokan e pelu iwa mi lori Nairaland? Aki se ara ile.

Se ti e, ki e mi se te mi. Rora se afoju ran.

Eyi to ba wumi ni mo le se pe lu ile ati ile, ko kan e grin

Shioor.... esi yin ko ya mi l'enu rara.

Owo ara won ni won fi n se ara won. Ilu ko da, Ilu ko da, sugbon awon gangan lo n ba ilu je.

E lo sun jare. Odigba.

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Bollinger(m): 1:16am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:

I don't care what your business with Aba entails. I am simply correcting you. Aba is the dirtiest city in Africa. How are the pictures misleading? are they not in Ibadan? Are the pictures not beautiful? Abi na your father build am for Iboland?

Lol.....The number one problem with Nigerians is the inability to face the truth. This is why it's condition has not changed for over a half century. Little things dazzle you all too much. I can't help you if you don't know the difference between a photohoped image and one in real time. Plus, why is it that when showing pictures in Nigeria, it is always from the good parts. Every city in the world has slums but Nigerian cities are more slum than city. The sooner you start pointing that out the sooner you can start changing things around.

P.s I ain't Igbo. wink

1 Like

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 1:18am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:

Shioor.... esi yin ko ya mi l'enu rara.

Owo ara won ni won fi n se ara won. Ilu ko da, Ilu ko da, sugbon awon gangan lo n ba ilu je.

E lo sun jare. Odigba.

Mi o mo iru aisan ti oni sugbon emi ki nsun ni ago marun irole grin

Ode tun wa kere si iru awon ti ole ma pa ase fun iru emi bayi. Lowa bikan joko si, ki owa awon egebe e si iwaju.

Lo pon si eyin oruko elomi.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by scholes0(m): 1:19am On May 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Mi o mo iru aisan ti oni sugbon emi ki nsun ni ago marun irole grin

Ode tun wa kere si iru awon ti ole ma pa ase fun iru emi bayi. Lowa bikan joko si, ki owa awon egebe e si iwaju.

Lo pon si eyin oruko elomi.

undecided undecided
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 1:22am On May 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol.....The number one problem with Nigerians is the inability to face the truth. This is why it's condition has not changed for over a half century. Little things dazzle you all too much. I can't help you if you don't know the difference between a photohoped image and one in real time. Plus, why is it that when showing pictures in Nigeria, it is always from the good parts. Every city in the world has slums but Nigerian cities are more slum than city. The sooner you start pointing that out the sooner you can start changing things around.

P.s I ain't Igbo. wink

Thank you a thousand fold.

I am from Ibadan and I will never use a night time picture to justify my city.

A few meters from that same Challenge roundabout was a human corpse for about 5 days. I called a Policeman who was at the roundabouts attention and he told me to go away. In fact I was told that I was lucky not to be questioned for the death.

Ibadan is a dirty nasty place, mostly, sure there are a few pockets of graceness in GRAs, etc but let's be frank with each other.

When we face the issue then we can solve it. I am not an Ibadan indigene that's like an Ostrich with his head stuck in the sand.

Like I said in my signature, if you're from Ibadan and what I wrote bothers you then mix some soda (poison) with your amala and eat it grin

2 Likes

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by juman(m): 1:58am On May 09, 2016
Category1:

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Bollinger(m): 2:21am On May 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you a thousand fold.

I am from Ibadan and I will never use a night time picture to justify my city.

A few meters from that same Challenge roundabout was a human corpse for about 5 days. I called a Policeman who was at the roundabouts attention and he told me to go away. In fact I was told that I was lucky not to be questioned for the death.

Ibadan is a dirty nasty place, mostly, sure there are a few pockets of graceness in GRAs, etc but let's be frank with each other.

When we face the issue then we can solve it. I am not an Ibadan indigene that's like an Ostrich with his head stuck in the sand.

Like I said in my signature, if you're from Ibadan and what I wrote bothers you then put some poison in your amala and eat it grin

Can you imagine?
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by FanYogo1(f): 2:41am On May 09, 2016
Bollinger:

P.s I ain't Igbo. wink

Just google pictures of Imo and Aba, the picture you posted look 10x cleaner than what you'll find online. Stop making noise.

The pictures of Ibadan on this thread is the modern Ibadan and currently undergoing development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna / Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.