Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wema Bank - Should I Open An Account With Them Or Not? Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank - Should I Open An Account With Them Or Not? Pls Advice (1449 Views)

My Mum's Experience With WEMA BANK / CBN Grants Wema Bank National License / Wema Bank Nigeria To Close 17 Branches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank - Should I Open An Account With Them Or Not? Pls Advice by Badguyz: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hello people,,
I have been researching on banks in NIgeria, and have my doubts as to the credibility of the claims made by the "new generation banks".
A friend's dad sold Wema Bank to me, and I must say, the issues raised are commendable and I am tempted to take advantage of their facilities,  undecided
Guys, please fill me in on details of your reservations or motivations on/for the brand,
Re: Wema Bank - Should I Open An Account With Them Or Not? Pls Advice by ObamaUS: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
mate,of all banks in naija,na wema u wan open account, the questions u need to ask is that, how many branches do they have and would u be able to access the bank anywhere?

does the bank have online facility?
do they have this finesse and etiquette and hope it's not run like civil service,

i would have suggested u open with GTB,ZENITH DIAMOND,ACCESS ETC
Re: Wema Bank - Should I Open An Account With Them Or Not? Pls Advice by Badguyz: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2009
@ObamaUS
Thanks for the response, but most people i know have have avoidable and regrettable issues with the facilities they have accessed at the new gen banks, the non-transparent transactions and surprises that have been thrown at them, etc,
The whole gig gets you quite unsure.
Im thinking that if for some reason Wema has been there for this long, with the customers and clients that access their facilities, there is some un-greedy relationship that could be enjoyed there, makes sense?
Re: Wema Bank - Should I Open An Account With Them Or Not? Pls Advice by Ibraheem1905: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wema bank is alryt

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Arrests Brothers, Impounds N25m Fake ‘alomo Bitters’ / Becoming A Member Of The Institute Of Corporate Finance Managers And Administrat / Problem With My Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.