Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys (1414 Views)

I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice From Married People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2016
dear nairalanders, well, to go straight to the point I'm currently living with my distant cousin, he's 13 years old, and yes normally as a child he misbehaves a lot but this is not the problem.
the main problem now is when this boy goes to toilet, the sh*t smells so bad that everyone has to scamper for safety, I mean nobody can stand the smell, it's so bad that I feel like beating him up whenever he steps out of the john.
I've already ordered him to shit in their school whenever he goes to school because the stench is embarrassing.

is this a medical complication? is there any drugs I can use to remedy this problem because it's embarrassing especially when I've got my friends around or should I just send him back to his parents? I'm legit confused.

pls mods help me to get genuine advice from nlanders abeg.
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by talk2alabama: 10:07pm On May 08, 2016
So na ur own wey come get perfume abi

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by SirAweezy(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
Bros abeg leave that small boy ooo... don't ever make him feel less of himself please. The lest you can do is to detoxify.

You are obviously not helping him grow!

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by dollyjoy(f): 10:14pm On May 08, 2016
This is just so funny, lolcheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 08, 2016
Nawoo... If poo no smell Doctor go complain, if poo come smell people go complain .... Free the small boy joor...

If your own poo no dey smell, give dey boy wetin you dey chop make him poo dey like your own...

No go give dat boy drugs for no reason oogringrin

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
So na ur own wey come get perfume abi

the smell is just far from being normal
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2016
SirAweezy:
Bros abeg leave that small boy ooo... don't ever make him feel less of himself please. The lest you can do is to detoxify.

You are obviously not helping him grow!

how I'm I not helping him grow?
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by Evina(f): 10:30pm On May 08, 2016
busterr:

If he were your son, how would you handle it?

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2016
Evina:

If he were your son, how would you handle it?

the same way I'm seeking for your opinion. if I don't care about him I'll just send him back
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by thorpido(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
He eats junk a lot and that is why his poo smells that bad.He is also not taking enough water.
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by SirAweezy(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
busterr:

You scared him already by telling him to poo at school before coming home.... it will tell on his confidence and it will go along way with his self esteem. That's not how to grow ones younger one sir.

You can detoxify
You can also go for blood screening by checking if he has infection.
Not by sending him back because his poo smells... that's ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2016
SirAweezy:

You scared him already by telling him to poo at school before coming home.... it will tell on his confidence and it will go along way with his self esteem. That's not how to grow ones younger one sir.

You can detoxify
You can also go for blood screening by checking if he has infection.
Not by sending him back because his poo smells... that's ridiculous!

alright thanks. I will give it a go.
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2016
more suggestions please
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by Dyt(f): 8:27am On May 09, 2016
busterr:
more suggestions please

What more do you want
Try those suggestions first
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2016
There is no better medication than WATER. That boy is not taking enough water.

Give him at least 4-5 sachets of water a day. Try this for 4 days and come back with testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by Ginaz(f): 10:50am On May 09, 2016
That was the same thing that happened when my cousin sister came to stay with us o, she was 5 at that time. Her farts smells from a thousand miles to locate your nose. It's not funny one bit. When she uses the toilet we all had to run for dear life. 30 minutes after she use the toilet everywhere still smells strongly.

My mom had to give her paper to poo aside, we always makes sure she poo everyday cos she doesn't much and can stay like that for one week.

Oranges helps in doing that, we took her off beans lipsrsealed cos we didn't wanted to die. After like 4 months she becomes normal. This happened in my house and it's not funny one bit at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by pickabeau1: 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
Ginaz:
That was the same thing that happened when my cousin sister came to stay with us o, she was 5 at that time. Her farts smells from a thousand miles to locate your nose. It's not funny one bit. When she uses the toilet we all had to run for dear life. 30 minutes after she use the toilet everywhere still smells strongly.

My mom had to give her paper to poo aside, we always makes sure she poo everyday cos she doesn't much and can stay like that for one week.

Oranges helps in doing that, we took her off beans lipsrsealed cos we didn't wanted to die. After like 4 months she becomes normal. This happened in my house and it's not funny one bit at all.

bush grin grin grin grin grin grin

this topic is poo-ey and smells too
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by busterr(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
Ginaz:

that's exactly what's happening to him, his fart smells like hell too. let me try keeping him off beans and the oranges too. hope it helps
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by tee59(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2016
Stop him frm eating junk or sugary things. U can also giv him any herbal drink lik agbo. It controls d level of sugar intake in d body and also reduces d fart's smell.
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by jashar(f): 11:11pm On May 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Ayaf laff tire oooooo......

Make u na free me abeg.

Let him increase his water intake and reduce sugary foods.
Re: I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys by praxs(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2016
Fruits esp oranges is the answer.. Let him take orange daily and the smell wil stop, nothing is wrung with the boy

(1) (Reply)

“I love my husband beating me, I enjoy seeing him angry” – Lady reveals / My Funny Manhood Disappearance Experience / See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.