Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State (16003 Views)

Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by muller101(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2016
eitsei:
backward in what sense?
in terms of development. Poor state don't over hype that place pls.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by montezz(f): 7:41am On May 09, 2016
mastengsynergy:
These are built to siphon money from the state through contracts awarded to Aregbesola's family and friends. Some were even built using UBEC funds and loans from islamic bank called "Sukuk".
The recent WAEC Results released shows that Osun state has failed in the Education sector. The result was woeful. Forget the structures, the structure is to run Osun dry through contracts. There is no knowledge impacted on the students. Secondary Schools Students in the state has turned to cultist and so many young girls get pregnant.
May God bless you for saying the truth. Those praising Aregbesola has never been to Osun state. Come here and see what education has become @op.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by eitsei(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2016
muller101:
in terms of development. Poor state don't over hype that place pls.
lol....where are you from?
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Nobody: 7:42am On May 09, 2016
montezz:

Are you from Osun? Do you live here? Do you know that most of these buildings you see have not been used at all? Do you know the state of education in Osun state currently? I bet you don't because if you do,you wouldn't type the trash you wrote up there.

I'm from Osun, I live in Osun.
The fact that it has bn built is a very good development, and soon the ones not bn used yet will be used.

Tell me how do you use a building that has not bn built??

And are you thinking he built them just to beautify the streets ??
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by tohshine(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2016
Meanwhile those pple who have grudges and fuzz again this our governor aregbesola ...well may I ask you a question.. TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT GOVERNOR THAT HAVE GONE THIS FAR LIBERATING OSUN STATE ..
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2016
Omg!!!! Dis skul dey federal road dats Y dat odiot Behind ham ooo...if u go dos one wey dey inside,u go fear to shit inside....UseleSs leaders....GOD PLS SEND BREED WITHOUT GREED TO NIGERIA
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by temmiedebbie(f): 7:51am On May 09, 2016
MzPecs:
What's the essence of having this fine buildings with dull students? undecided

My service there was hell with those students!

Op, I don't know what ur point is because you focused on some areas buh I need u to also go to Ilobu, Erin and Ifon, see what's happening there and stop showing us fine buildings occupied with teachers that teach English with Yoruba grin
Oh please! Stop being so petty and appreciate what has been done! In such a state where the IGR is so low! Ahn ahn!! Nigerians fit complain sha!
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by montezz(f): 7:55am On May 09, 2016
Freiden:

I'm from Osun, I live in Osun.
The fact that it has bn built is a very good development, and soon the ones not bn used yet will be used.

Tell me how do you use a building that has not bn built??

And are you thinking he built them just to beautify the streets ??
Oh really? Since when has he built them that it is not yet due for use. When will they start using them? They are jux as confused af! The school merger is the reason most of these buildings are of no use. Because the population of the students to occupy the buildings is bigger than what it can contain. He should have build something of lesser structure in each schools and renovate the old ones.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
montezz:

May God bless you for saying the truth. Those praising Aregbesola has never been to Osun state. Come here and see what education has become @op.

Wat has education has become to??

Keep on deceiving people, this is far from propaganda coz av seen those buildings number of times. Beside, am from osun state, so what are u saying??

Abi na only osun state no dey pay workers' salaries,wat of Kogi nd Benue even that basket mouth in Ekiti??
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by montezz(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
tohshine:
Meanwhile those pple who have grudges and fuzz again this our governor aregbesola ...well may I ask you a question.. TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT GOVERNOR THAT HAVE GONE THIS FAR LIBERATING OSUN STATE ..
Is this what liberation means? Yes,he tried with infrastructures neglecting other important sectors. What i can see abt dis administration is mismanagement of funds.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by montezz(f): 8:01am On May 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

Wat has education has become to??

Keep on deceiving people, this is far from propaganda coz av seen those buildings number of times. Beside, am from osun state, so what are u saying??

Abi na only osun state no dey pay worker salaries,wat of Kogi nd Benue even that basket mouth in Ekiti??
I am not talking about salaries. Why don't you take a walk through schools and see for yourself what education has become. If you don't see anything bad in what it is now,it is either you are blind to the truth or you just a......!
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Misterdhee1(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2016
MzPecs:

Op, I don't know what ur point is because you focused on some areas buh I need u to also go to Ilobu, Erin and Ifon, see what's happening there and stop showing us fine buildings occupied with teachers that teach English with Yoruba grin
Imagine?? Even Abuja with all the Federal Presence can't boast of even development throughout the state .. How are we even sure you aren't worse than the said teachers??
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Nobody: 8:04am On May 09, 2016
montezz:

Oh really? Since when has he built them that it is not yet due for use. When will they start using them? They are jux as confused af! The school merger is the reason most of these buildings are of no use. Because the population of the students to occupy the buildings is bigger than what it can contain. He should have build something of lesser structure in each schools and renovate the old ones.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Nobody: 8:08am On May 09, 2016
montezz:

Is this what liberation means? Yes,he tried with infrastructures neglecting other important sectors. What i can see abt dis administration is mismanagement of funds.

Explain what you mean by MISMANAGEMENT OF FUNDS
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by anigbajumo(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2016
montezz:

I am not talking about salaries. Why don't you take a walk through schools and see for yourself what education has become. If you don't see anything bad in what it is now,it is either you are blind to the truth or you just a......!

kindly elucidate us what has happened to education in osun state??

Is either yer cerebrum is not working or it has completely damaged.A state with Low IGR constructed that building to make education conducive for the students u are here spewing gibberish.

I dnt av time to exchange words with daft.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Kollyk11(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2016
Benue is owing 5 month,ondo is owing 6months.imo is owing so why the shout of osun osun.hypocrite every where
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by montezz(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

kindly elucidate us what has happened to education in osun state??

Is either yer cerebrum is not working or it has completely damaged.A state with Low IGR constructed that building to make education conducive for the students u are here spewing gibberish.

I dnt av time to exchange words with daft.
Smh.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Rexyl(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2016
all governments make most monies from projects - completed or not completed, but only the serious ones are able to complete what they have started before expiration of their administration. Aregbesola would be appreciated if he is able to complete all projects he started and claimed to have funded. He would be appreciated on only projects completed by the time he leaves office
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by saint047(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2016
kumakunta:

Osun state has both the bad and good side of public schooling, just like we have in other states across the nation.
nice one
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Diallo1: 9:04am On May 09, 2016
Chai!!! This politicians knows how to scammed people of all the thousands of primary sch in the state only this few are OK & the state is deeply in debt.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by MzPecs(f): 9:24am On May 09, 2016
mightyfada:

I like your nails...Did you also fix yours with $1000
Lol cheesy
Thanks, I did mine myself cool
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by MzPecs(f): 9:26am On May 09, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Imagine?? Even Abuja with all the Federal Presence can't boast of even development throughout the state .. How are we even sure you aren't worse than the said teachers??
I'm happy you aren't sure bout that. smiley
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by adelumolo(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2016
Lets be factual, which state in Nigeria does not have dilapidating sructures? Is it Lagos or Kano? Mention one.
Govt. Is a continum, hes trying his best with little he has. Waillers should relax.
Oladipo
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by muller101(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2016
eitsei:
lol....where are you from?
from osun. Are u satisfied?
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Georex(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2016
MzPecs:

Am facing d same problem presently, the students are too dull, dey ll beg u to teach dem wit yoruba cos dey ll nt b able to interact if u teach dem wit english. The teachers too av n been paid fr several months nw nt to talk of corp members. I jst pray tins get better.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by MzPecs(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
Georex:

Am facing d same problem presently, the students are too dull, dey ll beg u to teach dem wit yoruba cos dey ll nt b able to interact if u teach dem wit english. The teachers too av n been paid fr several months nw nt to talk of corp members. I jst pray tins get better.
I understand u perfectly.
You just have to endure and bear with them, pls take ur mind off state allawee too! gringrin
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by G1gbolahan: 6:08pm On May 09, 2016
To be honest, whoever wrote that piece about Osun having the poorest schools has to be ashamed with this. If you want to research, do it completely. The pictures on display here are also from Osun and have schools that cannot be beaten anywhere in Nigeria. There is no way one talks about Aregbesola without talking of the legacy he will leave in terms of educational infrastructure.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by Georex(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
MzPecs:

I understand u perfectly.
You just have to endure and bear with them, pls take ur mind off state allawee too! gringrin

Av taken my mind off allowee, I av jst little tym to spend in dis state.
Re: Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State by hotspec(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2016
editor123:

Think!

The government is working on resuscitating the collapsed education infrastructure in Osun with is minimal resources.

So you expect govt to only build ALL the schools without doing any other thing? Ogbeni is building 38 modern senior schools, 50 middle schools and 28 elementary schools. That is fair enough considering there is civil servants salaries to pay, run government, build roads, feed 250,000 school children every school day etc.

I give kudo to the state government for the work done so far.

If former governors had built schools like this, maybe Ogbeni would have focused on some other projects, but none did. You should praise Aregbe for doing the right thing, not villify him for what others refused to do.

D only thing I could do is to laff @ ur shalowness of logical and objective reasoning. Think twice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Females Prefer Colleges Of Education, Polytechnics – Stakeholders / Examination Malpractice: Teachers Are To Be Blamed / Updated! Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) 2013/2014 Post UTME Informations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.