Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Uacn Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uacn Aptitude Test (2529 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uacn Aptitude Test by jontemple: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2006
hello friends,
is there anyone who have written the UACN test before. should kindly help me on what to expect. i have just been invited to write their test on the 24th at unilag.
am really expecting the house to help me out.
thanks
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by dakinola: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2006
hey guy ineed the info toolease kindly help with the format
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by coolgio(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hey guys I got the invitation too, does anyone know about the test format? Also I have a slight problem, they are asking for NYSC discharge certificate as part of what to bring along and I'm goin to serve with the next batch in february. Should I just go for the test or I should not bother? Need advise on this guys. Holla!!!
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by olubukolar: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2006
d test is usually maths,english,logic reasoning and hypothetical questns. u av 2 b careful tho cos d options given r alike. gd
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by olubukolar: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2006
d test is usually maths,english,logic reasoning and hypothetical questns. u av 2 b careful tho cos d options given r alike. gd
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by dangloove(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2006
how did u get the invitation.is it by sms or email?I will like to know please.also what course did u apply for,please its very important.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by yemmydavid(m): 12:47am On Nov 20, 2006
i got the invitation too by mail
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by meshack: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2006
I use this opportunity to greet all nairaland user.
i want to know if gatecrasers are allowed for the UACN test,
and if B.Sc Accounting 2.1 is eligiable to write the test.
pls reply quickly.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by paulloosky(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2006
Hi Fellows, I just got a text msg from UACN for an aptitude text on 23rd. I was told to check my email for details but no mail from them. How did you get your inviatation and what venue is for the 23rd date? Pls I need the house assistance.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by ocheola: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2006
hey, nairalanders i also got an sms from uacn concerning the aptitude test, and i was asked to check my mail for details but couldn't find any yet. could someone help me out?
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by Janic(f): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2006
Hi everyone,i also got an sms to check my mailbox,but there's no mail from them.pls some1 shld help out with d details of the test.am in benin.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by rocksteady: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2006
i waz invited 4 d uacn test thru sms and 2 check my mail 4 further details bt there waz none in my box.can someone intimate d house on d venue,time and requirements 4 the test fixed on 23rd of this month pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by peppy1: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hi.
I also got the text but i saw the mail vefore i knew i had a text. Ithink you should just give some time and re-check your mail box. You should also keep the text just incase you don't get a mail before the text date.

You are expected to come along with Biro, HB pencil and Eraser in addition to a Photo-bearing   identification document e.g. International Passport, Driver’s License; or National Identity Card and a recent coloured passport – size photograph of yourself.

You are also to come with Originals and Photocopies of the following:

1. Birth Certificate (Not Sworn Affidavit)
    2. WASC Result
    3. 1st Degree Certificate/ Proof of successful completion of study from yourUniversity.
    4. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Please write your name and Exam Number at the back of the passport photograph.Your examination number is stated above.Kindly print this attached letter which you MUST come along with for the AptitudeTest.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by peppy1: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2006
Sorry i didn't post the venue and time in my last post. Have it now. Your date and time may vary from mine because i saw a post from someone earlier whose date was 24th November.

Venue: Afe Babalola Auditorium,Unilag,Akoka,Yaba, Lagos

Date: Thursday 23rd November 2006
Time: 12:00 NOON
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by rocksteady: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2006
thanx a lot peppy1. u r a darling
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by stillkay(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2006
Thanx peppy,

I also got the text this morning saying that i should check my mail.I am yet to get any mail.

Thanx once again,
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by jontemple: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2006
those of u who have been sent text msg but are yet to get the mail, why not check your bulk mail, it could be there.
if its not there, and u did not get it before the time, just go there wit the test msg u got for its a proof of invitation. dont forget to go along with other things.
good lock all.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by bruce(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hi Guys, I also applied but am yet to receive any invitation from them. Does anyone know if it is in batches as the slated date is already at the corner for one to keep on hoping to hear from them b4 23rd and 24th.

However, I applied in Jos but right now in Lagos. Please someone should kindly help
Thanks and best of lucks to those already invited.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by stillkay(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2006
There is nothing as regards that in the bulk mail.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by stillkay(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2006
I got the invitation mail this morning.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by sbm4real(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2006
Helo guys! I was also invited but I dont have the NYSC discharge certificate because I am yet to serve. what do you guys think?
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by stillkay(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2006
Still come around,employment might not be immediate.
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by chios: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2006
Hi house, I just applied last week and have not received either text or mail. what do I do? Can I still come?
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by faloye(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2006
Plz endeavuor 2 check ur mail box.I checked yesterday but didnt see any message only to recheck today & I found a mail inviting me for the test titled "Invitation for UACN aptitude test".So check your box carefully.If you didnt get the mail,you can get through to Work Force on 4610601-2.Someone wil attend to you.I just got another sms from Workforce that reads"Dear applicant,plz note that the venue for d UAC aptitude test is now Unilag Main Auditorium". shocked
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by murphite(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2006
hi nairalanders i got a text massage invitation for the text but no email invitation. so if u are in the same shoe as mine,then let go for the test with our phone invitation text, good luck
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by yemmydavid(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2006
i just got the text that the venue is now the main auditorium and that the time is now 11:30am
does that mean evry one would write at the same time
cos i knw some pple are to write by 7am,9:30am and 12noon
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by giniks(f): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2006
hello,
just got a text saying the time is now 7 am imgine. well gud luck to all of us.
cheers mates!
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by yemmydavid(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2006
y have they decided to confuse all of us with d disparity in time
dis pple no go kill person.
i tink dey dont want many pple to attend the test
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test by Nehe(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]

Hi fellow Nairalanders,

I also got the text and i saw the mail. I think you should just give some time and re-check your mail box. You should also keep the text just in case you don't get a mail before the text date.

You are expected to come along with Biro, HB pencil and Eraser in addition to a Photo-bearing identification document(e.g. International Passport, Driver’s License; or National Identity Card) and a recent coloured passport – size photograph of yourself.

You are also to come with Originals and Photocopies of the following:

1. Birth Certificate (Not Sworn Affidavit)
2. WASC Result
3. 1st Degree Certificate/ Proof of successful completion of study from yourUniversity.
4. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Please write your Name and Exam Number at the back of the passport photograph.Your examination number is stated above.Kindly print this attached letter which you MUST come along with, for the Aptitude Test.

This venue below was the former venue.

Venue: Afe Babalola Auditorium,Unilag,Akoka,Yaba, Lagos

Time: 12:00 NOON

Pls note: A new text msg was sent to me prompting me that the test is now slated as follows:

Venue: UNILAG Auditorium
Time: 7:00 A.M

(1) (Reply)

Seindeo Limited, Alausa Ikeja - Any Taker? / Jobs For Energy Sales Representatives At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company / Teaching Positions At Hallmark Secondary School Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.