Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff (1411 Views)

7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / A Simple Formula For Answering "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by missearlia(f): 8:20am On May 09, 2016
I went for a job interview in an oil and gas firm last Thursday in yenegoa, I traveled all the way from Ikeja Lagos to yenegoa, just to here this nonsense "your HSE is not from a trusted oil and gas institution please try oiltrain or Cpoilandgas " please if anyone knows someone or something about either of these firms ,,, contact me here , karina62@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by hubstyga(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2016
I hard a similar situation this year at total in transamadi port Harcourt
I applied for the driver vacancy I saw either online or so. as I go interview,, with my life time experience in driving

dey told me my HSE is from an untrusted institutions, they listed where to get the so-called trusted HSE institutions,, I just pack my bigbele come back yaba

but I'm still waiting for replies on the Cpoilandgas thing sha

1 Like

Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by karimhuu: 8:54am On May 09, 2016
misearlia , are you a fresh graduate ?
if yes please go and get a HSE from a government institutions that covers HSE or oil and gas certificates
no employer will reject a government issued certificate
except there is hope in the yenegoa oil firm , then you can go for the Cpoilandgas thing

currently I have three oil and gas certificate including that Cpoilandgas

it's all because the employer demand when making an employment process
the ball is in your court
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Collineno: 9:03am On May 09, 2016
What of safeguard technologies please? Are they trusted?
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by zeongeon: 9:16am On May 09, 2016
Go and get your certificates with ISPON, SMTS group or Falck group...
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by nnannaff: 1:53pm On May 09, 2016
Cpoilandgas gas are trusted sha ,, they are about the cheapest oil and gas institution and the offer online programs that give you same certificate as other offline institutions

like the other Oga said ,,, the ball is in your court
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by toprealman: 4:49am On May 10, 2016
hse certicate recognised globally are NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA, safety reliability Engineer (TUV SUD...) then the local ISPON HSE 1,2,3.
If you attend your training in ajejunle hse nigeria unlimited and still PASS, that will be the least of your employers worries.
I am 110% sure of what I'm saying.....OP and "total guy", you guys should try another marketing trick!

1 Like

Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Nobody: 11:18am On May 10, 2016
karimhuu:
misearlia , are you a fresh graduate ?
if yes please go and get a HSE from a government institutions that covers HSE or oil and gas certificates
no employer will reject a government issued certificate
except there is hope in the yenegoa oil firm , then you can go for the Cpoilandgas thing

currently I have three oil and gas certificate including that Cpoilandgas

it's all because the employer demand when making an employment process
the ball is in your court
.pls can u mention the government institutions where one can enroll for Hse
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Mcbrose: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Karimhuu could you please tell me how long it took before you got your cpoilandgas certificate after sending your scanned answer paper to cert@cpoilandgas.com
Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Mcbrose: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Could anyone who knows the direction to CPOILANDGAS No 1 Marina avenue Victoria Island Lagos help with the direction.
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Foxie: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mcbrose:
Could anyone who knows the direction to CPOILANDGAS No 1 Marina avenue Victoria Island Lagos help with the direction.
What other direction do you need? when you've provided yourself with the direction you already need. SMH
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Mcbrose: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Foxie, I was at Victoria Island last week Monday to locate the address but didn't locate the place. The driver who drove me got frustrated cos no one seems to know the place. Foxie, do you know how I can locate the address please?
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by karimhuu: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Cpoilandgas is very much not hidden,, its close to a mortgage bank. I'm not sure of the name but I'm sure its a mortgage bank or Micro finance bank
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by toprealman: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
missearlia:
I went for a job interview in an oil and gas firm last Thursday in yenegoa, I traveled all the way from Ikeja Lagos to yenegoa, just to here this nonsense "your HSE is not from a trusted oil and gas institution please try oiltrain or Cpoilandgas " please if anyone knows someone or something about either of these firms ,,, contact me here , karina62@yahoo.com
My dear, if you have NEBOSH (IGC,OG,Diploma), IOSH working or managing safely.....or a BSc/MSc from an accredited institution, and they tell you that crap....run for your life! They must be Corporate Scammers!!!!
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Mcbrose: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Karimhuu, could you please help me with your phone number, so I can call you to get the direction to CPOILANDGAS’ office. Thank you in advance.
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Mcbrose: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Karimhuu, it is almost a month since I requested to know how to locate CP OIL AND GAS. Could you please help me with locating their office cos from your description you seem to know how to locate their office. Thank you in advance.
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by collinkz: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
This CPoil and gas guys are fake o, I think they work hand in hand with these fake recruiters requesting you have their certificate first, that way they look like they are not part of the scam
Re: Cpoilandgas Can Anyone Tell Me Anything Regarding HSE Stuff by Mcbrose: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2016
I think so also, they are a well organised fraudster in my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This? / Somotex / JOB VACANCIES!! Netsosville Nigeria Limited (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.