Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buy Your DI Machines And Consumables - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your DI Machines And Consumables (3754 Views)

Sewing Machines And Accessories. / ‘Nigerians Spent N6.7 Trillion On Imported Consumables In 2015’ / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your DI Machines And Consumables by fedrick1(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2016
Buy your original Direct Imaging (DI) machines and consumables like toners, developers, units and parts from us at a very afforadable prices.
Contact us on 08063367646
We are partnering with Konica Minolta Inc. So our products are geniune. Know that your Di machines can only last longer when you use it with original toners and accessories.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your DI Machines And Consumables by thegrinch(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2016
fedrick1:
Buy your original Direct Imaging (DI) machines and consumables like toners, developers, units and parts from us at a very affordable prices.
Contact us on 08063367646
We are partnering with Konica Minolta Inc. So our products are genuine. Know that your Di machines can only last longer when you use it with original toners and accessories.

I'm looking at Starting a DI Press. Can you furnish me with these information:
1) Price of 3 Models (Entry Level, mid-Range and High end)
2) Cost of Consumables (Toner, etc)
3) Estimate of Running Cost. i.e Rough idea of printing cost per page (Cost of toner divided by Page yield)

Please mail me the details at ademidapomola@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Buy Your DI Machines And Consumables by oyelekeabo: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Please i need you to share with me the idea also. Planning to upgrade and buy di machine. Someone is advising me to go for Africo 300 series. What is your take on this

thegrinch:

I'm looking at Starting a DI Press. Can you furnish me with these information:
1) Price of 3 Models (Entry Level, mid-Range and High end)
2) Cost of Consumables (Toner, etc)
3) Estimate of Running Cost. i.e Rough idea of printing cost per page (Cost of toner divided by Page yield)

Please mail me the details at ademidapomola@gmail.com

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Tiktok Coins In 2021 / Why Some People Are Poor While Others Are Rich / How Do I Receive Money From 2checkout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.