Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation (35413 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by omobaekiti: 7:24pm On May 09, 2016
You forgot our tithe collectors A.K.A God of men.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by sparog(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
Even Ministers are finding it difficult to pay rentgrin ost=45467629]The house wife can't save any money again. If she's not careful she will even add her past savings to buy foodstuff/provisions as the price of everything has sky rocketed.

The minors and lazy adults who depend on their parents don't get everything they ask for on a platter of gold as before.

The yahoo boys also que in petrol stations to buy fuel to charge their working tools eg laptops and phones na.

The rich politicians especially the opposition are being forced to refund money and money is not flowing in the system like before because of Bubu's bad economic policies.

There's nobody who's not feeling this bad economy except Buhari and his household. Even the Ministers are broke! [/quote]
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Sylvester70(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2016
nothing dollar no go see i went to buy orange and dey told me its now 5 for #100 prior to the 8 for #100 and i asked dem why and she said na dollar cos and i was like wtf.
I went to a public toilet in our market na so i use the normal #50 fee the run the go as i reach there na so this man tell me say na #100 i com ask am why na he said na dollar increase cos am and i was like chai oga wetin concern dollar and toilet nah. na so e be those enjoying it most are the petty traders.

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by chrysso83(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
I disagree with 1 and 2. A fully dependent person must feel it if the inflation affects the source of income. Except the person is the child of a rich man. Even a fulltime house wife feels the first shock of the inflation cos she goes to the market everyday except also the husband is rich
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by ayguru: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
My Declaration with Faith:

"When there's a casting down, there shall be a lifting up for us. "
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by TaiKuun(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2016
HighIQ:
No more tomato, one kongo of rice is now 600 naira and many others. Students like me can feel it. May God save us o.
goan plant tomatoes
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2016
damiloladuke:
THIS POST IS STUPID
said by zombie
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by cindybella101(f): 8:12pm On May 09, 2016
gfullmoon:

Yahoo Boys buy PMS, data bundle etc. And if their victim are passing through hard time how can maga pay? So I think it affects them too. Mind you I am not a Yahoo man.
Even at that, " maga must pay" according to them cheesy
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by cindybella101(f): 8:13pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=tickles2luv2016 post=45467679][/quote] Its self explanatory smiley
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by cindybella101(f): 8:13pm On May 09, 2016
stingbreed:
i like pretty little birds like u,, hope you are caring? kiss kiss kiss
what do you think wink
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 09, 2016
The runs girls
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by luckson3k: 8:23pm On May 09, 2016
HighIQ:
These category of people are not feeling much the bad turn affecting the country presently. Some of them may even still be siding the presidency hoping for better things ahead. Those set still frown at anyone abusing the current administration. Don't mind them, it is because they are still in one of the below categories.

1) THE FULL TIME DEPENDENT "HOME BOYS" --- These set include those that still live under their parent's roof. They include lazy graduates, adults,School children etc They don't buy anything with money but rather they depend on their parents or guardians for meal. They don't care how their parents or guardians got the money.. All they want is food on their tables.Those people can't feel the inflation and bad state of the economy currently facing the country.

2) The FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES- Those people are not concern about the inflation in this country. Since their husband are the ones providing for everything in the house.

3) THE CORRUPT RICH MEN: These set of people don't mind if the price of goods increase by 1000%, since the don't work for the money they have. They either got their money through bribery and corruption, theft, foggery or even money ritual. So they have enough money to waste since the won't feel sorry for wasting money that are not theirs.

4)THE RICH MEN'S CHILDREN-- They are born with silver spoons in their mouth. Their stores is always filled with food even during tough economic melt down.

5) THE POLITICIANS/PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS- A former CBN governor once said that throughout his appointment, he never bought petrol with his money. A lot of public holders today receives a lot of allowances and so many other privileges that won't cause them to feel anything about inflation or any other bad thing in the country.

OP looking for cheap attention
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by frubben(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2016
valdes00:
NO 6: ME ....
Don't ask me wot category I belong to cos actually, I belong to none..... Buh am certain the bad economy won't affect me... its determination

Ur speech tells us otherwise
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by stingbreed(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2016
cindybella101:
what do you think wink
You seem to take really good care of yourself,,, that's a good pointer you know.. I've got my eyes on you from now on wink
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by alowale(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2016
richidinho:
99% of those typing "saibaba" in this forum are eating from their mama's pot

No. 1 is sooo on point ehn!

I belive Even. U cannot shee as if buhari can sigle handedly drive the affair of this country
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by alowale(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2016
richidinho:

I belive Even. U cannot sheet u will blame it on buhari as if buhari can sigle handedly drive the affairs of this country
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by alowale(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2016
richidinho:

I belive Even. U cannot sheet u will blame it on buhari as if buhari can sigle handedly drive the affairs of this country
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2016
alowale:

and you have to quote me 3times to vomit diz poo ehn?

when he was campaigning did he say he will do it with your father?
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2016
cindybella101:
The yahoo boys grin
& their gfs. This ur dp is tempting oooo. see clean legs hmmm grin
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by NigerianScholar: 9:10pm On May 09, 2016
HighIQ:
These category of people are not feeling much the bad turn affecting the country presently. Some of them may even still be siding the presidency hoping for better things ahead. Those set still frown at anyone abusing the current administration. Don't mind them, it is because they are still in one of the below categories.

1) THE FULL TIME DEPENDENT "HOME BOYS" --- These set include those that still live under their parent's roof. They include lazy graduates, adults,School children etc They don't buy anything with money but rather they depend on their parents or guardians for meal. They don't care how their parents or guardians got the money.. All they want is food on their tables.Those people can't feel the inflation and bad state of the economy currently facing the country.

2) The FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES- Those people are not concern about the inflation in this country. Since their husband are the ones providing for everything in the house.

3) THE CORRUPT RICH MEN: These set of people don't mind if the price of goods increase by 1000%, since the don't work for the money they have. They either got their money through bribery and corruption, theft, foggery or even money ritual. So they have enough money to waste since the won't feel sorry for wasting money that are not theirs.

4)THE RICH MEN'S CHILDREN-- They are born with silver spoons in their mouth. Their stores is always filled with food even during tough economic melt down.

5) THE POLITICIANS/PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS- A former CBN governor once said that throughout his appointment, he never bought petrol with his money. A lot of public holders today receives a lot of allowances and so many other privileges that won't cause them to feel anything about inflation or any other bad thing in the country.

What of our celebrities.
Davido had a 100$ haircut
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by muzzyboss(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2016
HighIQ:
No more tomato, one kongo of rice is now 600 naira and many others. Students like me can feel it. May God save us o.

i bought mine #800 naira yesterday
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Peacefultosin: 10:35pm On May 09, 2016
olafum1:
The question I'm still asking is, since everyone increases the price of their products, do they also increase the price of the labor working with them?

Towards the end of last year, I asked my boss for a pay rise giving him reasons for my action, in response, he gave his own reasons why he would not oblige my request and told me that if I was no longer satisfied with the pay, I should quit the job.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by 4Kemzy(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2016
People wen dey prison nko? Prisoners, their choppings dey uninterrupted #900/person daily. Dem no feel anything. Oya make i do find one crime commit make i go rest for their suffa too much.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Erickthewreck: 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
Number 1 though. Won't they feel it if their parents go broke?
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by charlesclmbs: 11:47pm On May 09, 2016
Menh dats d fact nd sincerely I found myself to be in d no1 category.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by aubventure: 11:50pm On May 09, 2016
berrystunn:
Dog too
What's is money ritual?? You don't have any thing to say...my friend
The above mentioned is not 100%
Cut any part of your body, if you will be 100% ok.
Are You into money rituals. Pls change cause we are in the era of change
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2016
You forgot to add landlords, who will always increase rent to complement the rising cost.
#remember that real estate is a GOOD HEDGE against Inflation
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by faruz: 1:35am On May 10, 2016
presido997:
Na aw much u wan sale am
how many plot u wan buy
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 3:50am On May 10, 2016
VickyRotex:
My Declaration with Faith:

"When there's a casting down, there shall be a lifting up for us. "

Because you have 15 heads abi. You obviously don't see what is wrong with your self-centered religious quote.You are neither better than the rest nor more special. We ought to be thinking of ways to bridge the rich-poor gap, not hoping to fair better than the rest when others are suffering!
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by fortune1968: 6:53am On May 10, 2016
cutebobo:
You have forgotten to add 'the olosho gals'. No matter how bad the country is, men will still go patronize the set of pple.
you are wrong.The customers will reduce
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 7:49am On May 10, 2016
cindybella101:
The yahoo boys grin

Who tell you so.. Since everything skyrocketed don't you think the amount used for flexing and other things will follow suite.. Abeg na politicians no dey feel am.. Drink way be N4000 is now N8000.. Even if you make your money in dollars wetin wey go follow u chop am Don dey ground
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Goddex: 8:10am On May 10, 2016
HighIQ:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.