Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34436 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by AfroKnight: 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:
Sounds like an unnecessary complication imo. Out of millions of men, why his friend? Sounds very stressful to me & as someone that likes to keep exes at bay, I wouldnt dare touch anything around him with a 10ft pole.

Babe, where have you been? grin You went AWOL on us.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by sinistermind(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
I'd be jealous

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by PunkyV(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2016
AfroKnight:

Babe, where have you been? grin You went AWOL on us.

Hey hottie wink Been on an NL diet lol.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by RichYoungNigga: 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
About 3 of my ex girlfriends are currently dating my very close guys.

I don't even care.
Na there wahala because i know the guys ain't treating them very good like i treated them.

They even tells me what's happening in their relationship and begs to come back.

I go hard because of them, i just spend money anyhow and buy new cars.

They sometimes ask me for money.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by saaedlee: 10:54pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
I won't, cuz it happend to me once
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by phransix147(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2016
REAL FRIENDS AVOID SUCH FROM HAPPENING!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by SubtleFRED(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2016
Kentura:
I'd feel great thaa someone I know adored what I had when I had it..

and anytime I see the nigga, I'll be like bro I've done all sort of things with this chic you're forming titanic with,, have you tried this style with her? she really likes it.
Evil grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by babyfaceafrica: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
Who cares?...punany is not meant for one person wen not married

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Mekurexx: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
It's actually not a bad thing. I feel its a thing of the mind/jelaousy/entanglement of feelings when you sight them. But nah move on! As long as there is no back biting and back stabbing I'm cool
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by doskie(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
I'll stop relating with my friend depending on how we broke up. If its the silent withdrawal method. I'll support them.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Erickthewreck: 10:58pm On May 09, 2016
Til it happens to you, you won't know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by meeky007(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2016
whIch k9n ? be dis ABEG NEXT
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by marwanafrica: 10:59pm On May 09, 2016
HateU2:
U did not treat him/her right! Someone is now treating him/her right, u ar now complaining

I won't feel anything! It means he's not 4 me.
. Stop lying abeg
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
Hahaha cheesy Na God go deliver u bro cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Bgorgeous: 11:01pm On May 09, 2016
E dey pain
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Febilish(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2016
Being jealous over someone you don't really like? Is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by poyet(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2016
I will just feel normal. I don't always get bothered by stuff like this. We were not meant to be, simply put!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video From Lagos City Polytechnic Students Leaked / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.