Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos (1570 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / Can Nigeria Do Without Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Dymaco(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2016
With what i read online and how people react to disintegration of nigeria. I dont think that nigeria fqn do without ibos. Ibos should be recognised as the economic pillar of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Pheals(f): 2:15pm On May 09, 2016
Twin can live without each others naw undecided
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by victorvezx(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2016
mtcheeeew, bullshit thread
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by YourMrBoo: 2:17pm On May 09, 2016
Pheals:
Twin can leave without each others naw undecided

But in this case who are the twin?...
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by orisa37: 2:19pm On May 09, 2016
No.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by cheruv: 2:20pm On May 09, 2016
YourMrBoo:

But in this case who are the twin?...
Igbos and Nigerians
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
stop all these rubbish talk
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Incredibleme: 2:35pm On May 09, 2016
tooco:
stop all these rubbish talk
seriously i am sick and tired.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by iykopy: 2:37pm On May 09, 2016
The zoo wont survive without igbos odawise they shud let them go. Simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Blitzeee(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2016
What makes up Nigeria is the presence of the 3 major ethnic groups and other minority groups, if any should go, then even Nigeria cease to exist. No Igbo, No Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by YourMrBoo: 2:52pm On May 09, 2016
cheruv:

Igbos and Nigerians

Igbo's ain't Nigerians??
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by TechRev: 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
Impossible, Igbos are their lifeline thats why they refuse to let them go.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Rijes: 3:03pm On May 09, 2016
TechRev:
Impossible, Igbos are their lifeline thats why they refuse to let them go.

tell them.....
omenka and fulanimafia u are needed here angry angry angry
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Rijes: 3:04pm On May 09, 2016
Dymaco:
With what i read online and how people react to disintegration of nigeria. I dont think that nigeria can do without ibos. Ibos should be recognised as the economic pillar of nigeria.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Anwulisomto: 3:14pm On May 09, 2016
Igbo..Igbo...Igbo..
Yoluba people should leave us alone and face our hero...Tompolo
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by naijacampu(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2016
All I know is that Nigeria will become an Islamic Caliphate if Igbos leave, the survival question I can't answer. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by WafiGuy: 3:22pm On May 09, 2016
YES. They are everything bad in the country. Yanmirim ba mutum.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by johnwizey: 3:26pm On May 09, 2016
Nigeria can't survive without the yeeboes. Who go carry drugs for dem Buruji and co

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by FKO81(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2016
Anwulisomto:
Igbo..Igbo...Igbo..
Yoluba people should leave us alone and face our hero...Tompolo
Osun boy try and be proud of your tribe, stop faking Igbo names to write rubbish online

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Anwulisomto: 4:58pm On May 09, 2016
FKO81:

Osun boy try and be proud of your tribe, stop faking Igbo names to write rubbish online

Sharrappp there...nonsense....I am more Igbo than you...instead of our men to be defending us in Enugu, you will be here fighting Yorubas. Ordinary Tompolo an ijaw fisherman is standing for his people but where are our castrated men?
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Mustay(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
Dymaco:
With what i read online and how people react to disintegration of nigeria. I dont think that nigeria fqn do without ibos. Ibos should be recognised as the economic pillar of nigeria.

With the comments I read online and how people want to make Nigeria disintegrate with their keyboards, I think Nigeria can do without BIGOTS. The economic potentials of Nigerians and Nigeria should be recognized by ALL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by olaitoro(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
Anwulisomto:

Sharrappp there...nonsense....I am more Igbo than you...instead of our men to be defending us in Enugu, you will be here fighting Yorubas. Ordinary Tompolo an ijaw fisherman is standing for his people but where are our castrated men?
bia isi ube a siri nsinsi gbafuo nga
grin
Anwulisomto:

omo ale 1 of ajegunle... hahaha
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by omoelesa(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
What is the contribution of the SE to the national coffers sef? Igbos felling funky on nairaland.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by SonOfEl(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2016
WafiGuy:
YES. They are everything bad in the country. Yanmirim ba mutum.

Na you and the generation before and after you wey no be person.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by omoelesa(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2016
iykopy:
The zoo wont survive without igbos odawise they shud let them go. Simple
Even if Igbira a minority ethnic group plan to leave nigeria,the Fg wont still allowed it to happen.So there are no special things about the ibos.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Anwulisomto: 6:25pm On May 09, 2016
olaitoro:

grin
omo ale 1 of ajegunle... hahaha

Why are you calling me shit head? Also telling me to get out. are you the owner of Nairaland. Instead of us to face the truth, you people will be shaming us here. Do you know how many of our women have been reduced to doing ashawo business in the west. Our men are peddling drugs but rather than face the truth and let us come together to show our beautiful quality and culture, you people will be supporting Saraki and shouting Yoruba people. Honestly I feel ashamed at our people today. We have been abandoned and have no shame. The real Igbo nation will arise again.

If I am not Igbo, let thunder strike me and if I am, let it strike you. Say Amen. Shamelessness is worrying us. That is why nobody respects us anymore.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Rijes: 7:14pm On May 09, 2016
omoelesa:
What is the contribution of the SE to the national coffers sef? Igbos felling funky on nairaland.
but yet they wont allow SE to go
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by Knighttemplar(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2016
The topic of this thread should be...
"Can ibos survive without nigeria"
ANS= No
WHY= Because due to the nature of the habitants selfishness and wicked mind in this region.
The SE region will be a dystopia war zone fueled with all sorts of crime which are fraud, sex slavery, human trafficking, drug trade empire similar to and more worst than that of mexico, colombia, afghanistan, etc which may inventually and already been infecting the SS region with all this acts.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by MyParadise(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2016
naijacampu:
All I know is that Nigeria will become an Islamic Caliphate if Igbos leave, the survival question I can't answer. Thanks.
thats point men
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos by chiefobdk(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2016
op u r a learner.

Nigeria currently without Igbo management is in shambles

Dats a cue.

(1) (Reply)

[OPINION] Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Listen To Advice? Here's Why! / BIAFRA: 100 Juju Men Curse Governor Okorocha PICS VIDEO / Peter Obi Takes Obaze To Idemili Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.