Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (70017 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
The L8+ is a wonderful device for heavy users.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by shiftback: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
funmyade:
The L8+ is a wonderful device for heavy users.
True. The 5050mah battery last at least a day of heavy use.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Mrluv(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Before I start my writeup,Please "I do not want attacks from any tecno fan or hater" because this is the truth about the so called Tecno L8.

I saw people talking about their experiences and all that so I decided to menion what they didn't mention about the device.

My Tecno L8 is a champagne gold colour with it shiny metal appearance...

The Tecno L8 is indeed a nice phone,most people said its heavy and all sorts that almost discouraged me in buying it but it isn't heavy at all,its just like normal devices.

Battery aspect: Well i really do like affordable phones with good battery capacity,The phone is5050mAh and I watched a 2hours movie on my phone and can you imagine that it deducted "15%" from my battery percentage... Like seriously?? I thought it was 5050mAh??why's my battery even deducting like its 3000mah or less,I'm really pissed off because of that.

Camera level..The camera pixel is quiet amazing though at least more that what I expected from Tecno Mobile because they are known for making bad camera's for their devices but this L8 camera is just 2mp front and back is 8mp (check my home screen picture) it was taken with the front camera.

The phone doesn't have a fast charge option included in it specification but it actually charges faster than I expected. And yeah yeah,I can screenshot with three fingers swiped on the screen and i think that's because of the inbuilt hiOS. Also allow me to talk the RAM,the L8 is 1GB Ram,but my device doesn't hang at all because I make use of my hiOS often.

I made an unboxing video,and this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0LnsHYhNE Please watch,share and LIKE ..Thanks guys
pls is the tecno l8 plus sim one mini sim or micro sim cus i have try micro sim on it is not working.the flash light is blue when i switch it on how can i change it to white
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Mrluv(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
spacofadan:
please OP, I'm unable to open and view my camera pictures and videos from the gallery moments after taking them. what do I do?
pls bro i just bought this tecno l8 plus from somebody and this is my first android phone.pls bro is the sim one mirco sim or normal sim cus i try both is not working and secondly when i switch on the flash light it is blue how can i turn it to white colour and how can i hard reset the phone i mean format through recovery and the last one which charger can i use to make it charge fast .pls don ignore my msg

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Mrluv(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
teeezy00:
Plsss my l8+ keeps touching on its own atimes,wat can I do to fix it
pls bro i just bought this tecno l8 plus from somebody and this is my first android phone.pls bro is the sim one mirco sim or normal sim cus i try both is not working and secondly when i switch on the flash light it is blue how can i turn it to white colour and how can i hard reset the phone i mean format through recovery and the last one which charger can i use to make it charge fast .pls don ignore my msg

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by scarycuteface(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2017
The huge battery life of the L8 is a good selling point. Long lasting.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
shiftback:
True. The 5050mah battery last at least a day of heavy use.
A slap on PHCN lol!!!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
scarycuteface:
The huge battery life of the L8 is a good selling point. Long lasting.

I think every Tecno phone is designed for specific users, for instance, Boom series is targetted for music lovers, camon series for photo lovers and the lower ones like W series for low end users. Tecno got everyone's back.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
teeezy00:
Plsss my l8+ keeps touching on its own atimes,wat can I do to fix it

maybe the touch pad is faulty. Visit a carlcare.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Toshibasexy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
i use tecno l8 plus nd after watching 2hrs movie only 10% of my battery dropped with data off nd minimal brightness
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Toshibasexy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
omoadeleye:
My own tecno l8 that will just jump from 85% to 100% nkan? What should i do? sad
the prob is from the 2000ma charger that came with the phone. i solved the issue on my tecno l8 plus whenever it does that by using the phone to drop from 100 percent then i now use a microsoft charger of output of 550ma to continue charging nd it charges it back normally. note it will take a while b4 the battery percentage will increase cos it's refilling the fluked charging the original charger charged.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by omoadeleye(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Toshibasexy:
the prob is from the 2000ma charger that came with the phone. i solved the issue on my tecno l8 plus whenever it does that by using the phone to drop from 100 percent then i now use a microsoft charger of output of 550ma to continue charging nd it charges it back normally. note it will take a while b4 the battery percentage will increase cos it's refilling the fluked charging the original charger charged.

I heard that is part of fast charge
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Toshibasexy(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
omoadeleye:

I heard that is part of fast charge
it's not fast charge but fake charge. whenever it jumps when charging it quickly drop but when it charges normally it takes long b4 it drops
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Mrluv(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2017

The l8 has some flaws, attimes hangs for no reason etc.
The method is very risky because you have to root your phone and install a ram expander.
It's a very risky process because
1) it voids your warranty
2) you might get your phone bricked
3) I won't be held responsible.
Read about rooting, the pros and cons and then decide
pls i try rooting my l8 plus with the lastest king root and other version i cant stii root it is tell me network fail strategy cloud set it now pls hep me out
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Mrluv(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2017
oyindebrah pls how can i root this phone
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by DONADAMS(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
any neat tecno L8 for sale?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by DONADAMS(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
any neat tecno L8+u for sale?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by samdolad(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Before I start my writeup,Please "I do not want attacks from any tecno fan or hater" because this is the truth about the so called Tecno L8.

I saw people talking about their experiences and all that so I decided to menion what they didn't mention about the device.

My Tecno L8 is a champagne gold colour with it shiny metal appearance...

The Tecno L8 is indeed a nice phone,most people said its heavy and all sorts that almost discouraged me in buying it but it isn't heavy at all,its just like normal devices.

Battery aspect: Well i really do like affordable phones with good battery capacity,The phone is5050mAh and I watched a 2hours movie on my phone and can you imagine that it deducted "15%" from my battery percentage... Like seriously?? I thought it was 5050mAh??why's my battery even deducting like its 3000mah or less,I'm really pissed off because of that.

Camera level..The camera pixel is quiet amazing though at least more that what I expected from Tecno Mobile because they are known for making bad camera's for their devices but this L8 camera is just 2mp front and back is 8mp (check my home screen picture) it was taken with the front camera.

The phone doesn't have a fast charge option included in it specification but it actually charges faster than I expected. And yeah yeah,I can screenshot with three fingers swiped on the screen and i think that's because of the inbuilt hiOS. Also allow me to talk the RAM,the L8 is 1GB Ram,but my device doesn't hang at all because I make use of my hiOS often.

I made an unboxing video,and this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0LnsHYhNE Please watch,share and LIKE ..Thanks guys
what is the price of a new Tecno L8
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Resonance1: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2018
My Tecno L8screen is broken, I need information on how to replace it or someone on this platform who is capable of doing that.. Or if you have a damaged L8 with the screen intact, IL b interested to buy.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by missslimzy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nice review on the Tecno L8
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by omoalajah(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Amazing review
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by datyorubaboy: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Take your phone to Tecno carlcare to get it fixed
Resonance1:
My Tecno L8screen is broken, I need information on how to replace it or someone on this platform who is capable of doing that.. Or if you have a damaged L8 with the screen intact, IL b interested to buy.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Kunleforreal(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Resonance1:

Hello, I have the phone screen and I can fix it for you too if you are in Lagos
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Laurence007: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, I have the phone screen and I can fix it for you too if you are in Lagos

any idea if the phone still de market

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.