Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) (2084 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) by eherbal(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2016
The perfect "pounce and kill" pose grin

Re: How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) by Sirnose(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2016
At dat moment,God help u don't av reasonable excuse or explanation why u got bck late.....

FTC!!!!
Re: How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) by feldido(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2016
Hahahaha hahaha... Ready to Pounce on you grin
Re: How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) by veave(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2016
My kind of person would sleep off

(1) (Reply)

Wired - Wife Locks Husband's Head In A Cage To Get Him To Quite Smoking / How Did You Cope/How Are You Coping With People Asking You To Get Married / Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.