Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (35892 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Tell Us The 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by SweetOlive(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
MrValIk:

Babygal, u look sweet in ur photo. I will lyk 2 frnd u. U look very doable. Abi hw u see am?
shocked
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
SweetOlive:
shocked

U hot na. Abi no be u for picture? E go good to sample u small sha, abi wetin u tink
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
who ask u

Y u use cartoon na? U for use ur original nuude picture for dp may we see. Be lyk say u go fine sha. What's d name?
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
smiley
MrValIk:

Y u use cartoon na? U for use ur original nuude picture for dp may we see. Be lyk say u go fine sha. What's d name?
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by gangwolf(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
MAMACITA
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Horus(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDiNhEkPmwk?list=PLtay0C1gcUnhhZ9-P5kGI3vGTrk5-LG2n

[size=14pt]SashanTat Rayay - NafermulZahar (Beautiful Flower)[/size]

From the album Paa Shamaa

Dedicated to all the young girls of the Wu Nuwaupu
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Emaprince:
Alya by koffi olomide
emaprince watsup
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Emaprince: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
emaprince watsup
yeah, I'm fine.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emaprince:
yeah, I'm fine.
please can can vote for my friend falconey in dis ongoing mr nairaland contest?

We neeed people like u since ur vote will really go a long way sir.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Mosminic(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
gambit10:
Rachel platten - astronauts
bea miller - picture perfect

I also like Rachel Platten - Stand by you.... The song is dope

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Lillpo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hybrid600:

You watch Vampire Diaries?
So there are peeps dat download vampire diaries theme song lyk i do..... So interesting grin cheesy
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by PETUK(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
All the songs that you've listed are classic
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by PETUK(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
All the songs that you've listed are classic ..
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
lebete3000:

Are you serious??

You don't look like one who listens to such songs..
ehhh ok dey Der maka pant dey wear u
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by lalaboi(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Dj JimmyJatt ft Wizkid - Feeling the beat. . .
RUntown X wizkid - Lagos the Kampala
Dotman - Akube
Dremo - Fele. - so much lurrrr this
Timi Dakolo - The vow.

Could play any of these tunes back to back the whole day
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by LuveU2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
valmunich:
Sucker For pain - - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa et al.
Ur siggy is so hilarious gringrin Lolsssss

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by jubrealguy(m): 4:01am On Jul 19, 2016
smile by mikky ekko.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by DEBLESSEDMC(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nmeri17: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
According to this thread:
98.3% of Nairalanders listen to dreary sober songs/lullabies cry cry
0.31% Listen to hip-hop
0.002% Listen to lively upbeat/interesting tunes
The statisticians responsible for these figures are still coining a term to describe what the other 1.388% are listening to.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nmeri17: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
MrValIk:

Babygal, u look sweet in ur photo. I will lyk 2 frnd u. U look very doable. Abi hw u see am?
Ope o!! grin grin
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Nmeri17:
Ope o!! grin grin

as per how
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by LuvU2: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
valmunich:
Sucker For pain - - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa et al.
Hi dear. Just want to thank u for voting Falconey. We made it to the grand finale smileysmiley

We once again plead for ur vote this saturday...

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.
smiley
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by EbenzMedia: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2016
EBENZ MEDIA AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by vera031(f): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - Sweat Ft Nicki Minaj X Cardi B / Young Money Cash Money Billionare's Members (YMCMB).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.