Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (35893 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Tell Us The 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Song: First
Artist : Cold War Kids

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
runtown- ghetto university

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by ashala(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oya come make we go - Tuface Idibia feat Sauti Sol

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by macaranta(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Designer-- pander

#we got broads in Atlanta

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Thelmah27(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pillow Talk - Zayn Malik

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by hpk(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
VYBZ KARTEL - PARADISE.

POPCAAN - HIGH ALL DAY.

TOMMY LEE SPARTA- FELONY.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Juicysam(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vector.. 8..my best

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by pryme(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Defeated - Breaking Benjamin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by larryking96(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kiss Daniel_Mama

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by dauntless15(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
chris brown-back to sleep
Chris brown rita ora-body on me
Chris Brown -zero
Chris Brown Ariana Grande -dont be gone too long
Chris Brown rick ross-sorry
Chris brown, August alsina, rick ross, future-hold you down
Chris Brown migos-moses
Chris Brown -little more
Empire songs
Never love again -jamal Lyon
Born to love you-jamal lyon
Aint about the money -hakeem and jamal lyon
Chasing the sky-lucious lyon, jamal and hakeem
Powerful -alicia keys ft jamal lyon
Conqueror-jamal lyon
Good enough-jamal lyon
Heavy-jamal lyon
Aint sorry-hakeem lyon
Kiss of life-tuface idibia

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shaydee- Smile
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Amberon11:
Mine is rihanna's work.... below is the lyrics

[b] *OFFICIAL LYRICS* Worg worg worg worg worg worg Casimmy avvi worg worg worg worg worg worg Isimmy doomie der der der der der der Asamma badda whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr Wayoo wagger lnarr lnarr lnrr lnrr lnrr lnrr Manicka heffe mare tear tear ta ta ta Dry me a desserty Natanta avvi lurky Awiga wag nai la likey Yanowa dewidgoo danisisNabadehtutch me inarighteous Nabadehtutch me inacrisis Abu you darling your dreams are d'Erasure You thaw my hard-on, my keys and my fascia You thaw my hard-on, my sleeve, my decoration You mistaken my lurve abrovfayooo for foundation Althattawar nevronyew wazugidmy zadina daneverhaZadina chunare vercee Zadina chunare verbeeMmm mmm mmmmmmmm baddawake uppernneny ninsron Jus giriddyfer worg worg worg worg worg worg Casimmy avvi worg worg worg worg worg worg Isimmy doomie der der der der der der Asamma badda whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr Lnarr narr nrr nrr nrr nrr Wayoo wagger lnarr lnarr lnrr lnrr lnrr lnrr Wafudder faywo sarn tarn trrn trrn trrn trrnBaygoosum thinplee Baybeedon chooleeDonlyme stockear industrys (sa harn) Ifagenna nonnachanstoo Awonevva nonevva naglarechoo A me ho madojapez agenshooAjus up thadday guesstyoo ooh A-up thatchoo seedasthroo A-up thatchoo seedaschruWokanasay Whose Iraq an eyes amchryun baybear Iffywah wah wah whirr whirr whirrIssemmy affe whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr Issimmy gummay der der der der der derSummay badday warh wah wah wah wah wahWayoo wagga lnarr nrr nrr nrr nrr nrr Manucka haffray marr tear tar tar tar tar (Drake's part in English) (Rihanna again) Gimmy adder worg worg worg worg worg worg Ezemmay affay whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr Isimmy doomie dare durr der der der der Isummy badday wahrr wah wah wah wah wahWayooaga lnddr lnnr nrr nrrr nrr nrr Manicka haffray mare turr turr tear tah tah Mmm mmm mmmmmmmm Mmm mmm mmmmmmmm worg worg worg worg worg worg Mmm mmm mmmmmmmm [/b]
Warris dis?buhahahahaha dude got my ribs cracked up for real!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Shittaakeem(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
James bay- let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by experimentist: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
NaijaBeats:

Whats The Title Of the Song Topping Your Playlist ??
Which song has been topping your playlist since the last 1 moth ??
We all know 90% of human beigns are music lovers, that if am right ??
Either “gospel” or “fuji” or any other Genr of music.
As busy as i always am i find time to listen to music atleast 1hour perday.
Now the question is which music cant you go a day without listening to and it has been trending on your playlist since.
Mine is Falz – Bahd Baddo Baddest & Olamide Who You Epp
What about you ??
Credit : http://HypesNG.com/whats-the-title-of-the-song-topping-your-playlist.html
[size=15pt]Popcaan_Gyal_Farm(get there riddim)[/size] cool
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Anabel(f): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Beneath your beautiful by Labrinth and Emeli Sande.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by hottestberry08(f): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Niyola-last bus stop
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by ba7man(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
L. A Confidential. Tory Lanez.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Iamlordgee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ycee panda.. Ycee omo Alhaji

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by franklingud(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
designer- panda T.I- check run it reminisce-asalamaleyku remix ft wale.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by isan(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
No matter what - mode9 ft maka

God on d mic - jesse jagz

What it do - laylow ft sossick , phyno , yung6 ,phenom , seriki , buckwylla , olamide and jesse jagz ...........jesse jagz murder dem all tho

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by myfantasies(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Michael bubble.. Home
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by richylee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
tameera:

Lol.... His voice was kinda mellow!!

I'm yet to figure out what he's singing sha
with time you we figure it out when he win GRAMMY.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by emmalezy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Aloramira by Mflow
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by donMIG(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Love the jamz all the way!

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by rossyc(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cheap thrills_ sia ft Sean Paul, Pick up_Adekunle gold.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by kingDELE(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
konkobility by King BADDO

ishe by King Kesh

Fada Fada by 2kings

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Adek15(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Insha Allah by Maher zain

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by kentozybee(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ilya du kwateco comradic jolly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - Sweat Ft Nicki Minaj X Cardi B / Young Money Cash Money Billionare's Members (YMCMB).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.