Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari (2094 Views)

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Super1Star: 9:27pm On May 09, 2016
FORMER militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, Monday, told President Muhammadu Buhari that he had not done anything to warrant the needless mental onslaught that has been unleashed against him since Buhari assumed power.

Tompolo and Buhari ‎ In an open letter to the President, made available to Vanguard, he urged him not to judge him by the wicked things his (Tompolo) traducers say about him, but by his deeds and activities, adding that some persons were desperate to demonize him and give ethnic hue to Niger Delta issues for flimsy and egotistical reasons.

Tompolo, who recalled his meeting with the President, last year, and the advice he gave him on how to maintain peace in the region, asserted that ethno-political merchants were laying the foundation for crisis in the Niger Delta region. His words: “I make bold to say that there are several APC elements within and around your government who see anything Ijaw as criminal and anti-Buhari. Unpretentiously too, certain non-Ijaw ethnic merchants cum bigots have expressly displayed open hatred for Ijaws in the Niger Delta region.” “Such persons have almost succeeded in warping a governmental mindset against Ijaws, whether in or outside your government.

Please, Mr President, this very dangerous dimension is avoidable by your government. “They will be happy to see a ravaged Gbaramatu Kingdom and by extension, Ijaw land under the pretext of looking for me. This is a very dangerous template such persons are laying and it is only good for Mr President to deploy the inner mind to stratify this unwholesome gimmick,” he stated. On his support for former President Goodluck Jonathan, he said: Just as your people supported you as of right, throughout the presidential campaigns, ‎I do not think it was criminal for me to openly support one of my own, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for the presidency in 2015.

I did so out of conviction not because I hate you or because you are a northerner.” “After all, most of my personal friends and acquaintances are from the north. To cap it all, the memories of my robust relationship with your Katsina brother, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua are still painfully fresh and reminiscent of brotherliness,” he added.

VANGUARD
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
Lolz. You never see anything!

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by gisthit: 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by asha80(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2016
Tompolo is playing mind games here..he definitely is behind these bombings going on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2016
modelmike7:
Lolz. You never see anything!

See wetin? The guy is simply baiting the dullard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
You've not done anything yet you're hiding

Only the guilty run when no one is chasing

5 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....... Very soon, we will know who is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by doctokwus: 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
Loads of rubbish.
This cu nt is just trying to wheep up archaic Ijaw sentiments.
He should show himself in court or his head appears on a spike like the avengers will soon find out.
If he doubts, he should ask Boko Haram and the Shiites
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by kodded(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Very soon, we will know who is a dullard.

undecided undecided

buhari is a dulllard

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2536304_buharidustinpix_jpeg3f00232c79d63e5a663da112dab0e197

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Nusaf: 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
Tompolo has come of age to know the consequences of armed insurrection but some children prefer experience which they may not survive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
See Sauce undecided
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by kodded(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
doctokwus:
Loads of rubbish.
He should show himself in court or his head appears on a spike like the avengers will soon find out.

undecided undecided

why did you avoid the fulani herdsmen or are they not terrorist
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 09, 2016
Tompolo is no more enjoying Creek life!
He has tasted money, enjoyed City life to the fullest, thus hiding in the Creek seems so difficult and kinda unbearable for him!
I really pity him!
grin

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by cktheluckyman: 9:41pm On May 09, 2016
doctokwus:
Loads of rubbish.

You people will only make online noise till these people bomb another facility!! You think you are dealing with unarmed shites!!

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by modath(f): 9:42pm On May 09, 2016
Tompolo is either a world class liar or a deeply disturbed man! Either ways issuing statements from his hideout doesn't portray him in good light! It's getting more and more difficult to believe he has nothing to do with the destruction....

He issues statements, fireworks after... anyway...cool

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by omowolewa: 9:45pm On May 09, 2016
War needs time for results, but dialogue starts with the result.
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:48pm On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
You've not done anything yet you're hiding

Only the guilty run when no one is chasing
my dear even if he didnt do anything its better he runs. Because this administration has proven time and again that the rule of law is useless.

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by doctokwus: 10:02pm On May 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You people will only make online noise till these people bomb another facility!! You think you are dealing with unarmed shites!!
At your age and ur little education,u still worship a tout.You are cursed,yet don't realise it.

6 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Super1Star: 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

That was how you deceived and led "Our Dilector" into the Gulag of the Sage of Daura.

You are about leading Tom and Jerry to his too.

5 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Super1Star: 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
my dear even if he didnt do anything its better he runs. Because this administration has proven time and again that the rule of law is useless.

He can only run, he can not hide.

Whether he comes to justice or justice is taken to him, justice shall be served.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Tokt: 10:24pm On May 09, 2016
Tokt:
Buhari also has no personal beef against Tompolo. It's on record that this tompolo duped and defrauded even his own community. This and many more atrocities of his are in court. He should come out of hiding and face consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by doublewisdom: 10:30pm On May 09, 2016
Tompolo get sense pass buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:37pm On May 09, 2016
Super1Star:

He can only run, he can not hide.

Whether he comes to justice or justice is taken to him, justice shall be served.
Justice justice under this administration? Its like you just landed from the moon. Do you know what is justice? Locking up accused persons and denying them bail thats your justice right? Denying them bail even when no evidence is forthcoming for their prosecution in any court of law, that must be your definition of justice. We all want justice. I dont think any reasonable person would want anyone who stole from the nations purse to go scot free. My anger is that its improper to lock up an accused and then start looking for evidence against them. Who does that? Your evidence should be on ground for their prosecution befor you go 4their arrest.
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by youngeagle(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2016
This guy is wise...that's the game

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by olorunda68: 11:03pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Justice justice under this administration? Its like you just landed from the moon. Do you know what is justice? Locking up accused persons and denying them bail thats your justice right? Denying them bail even when no evidence is forthcoming for their prosecution in any court of law, that must be your definition of justice. We all want justice. I dont think any reasonable person would want anyone who stole from the nations purse to go scot free. My anger is that its improper to lock up an accused and then start looking for evidence against them. Who does that? Your evidence should be on ground for their prosecution befor you go 4their arrest.
please can you name one after another, list of those that are been prosecuted without evidence sir?
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by jameseva: 11:42pm On May 09, 2016
Subtle threats hidden inbetween a purportedly apologetic letter.. Who the f*ck does this guy think he is!! Human rights and other shii is why a c'mon thug like tompolo can decide to threaten the govt of the day at will!! Shame on past govts that empowered this criminals!!

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by zurine(f): 11:56pm On May 09, 2016
hmm
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Super1Star: 4:03am On May 10, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Who was he person that was locked up without bail?

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by 989900: 4:12am On May 10, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Justice is in the eye of the beholder.
While the families and friends of people like Dasuki will claim persecution, the families of soldiers and civilians that've lost their lives to BH will want nothing short of death for Dasuki and by extension his C-in-C and all the callous service chiefs -- which ever way it comes.

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by demslayerrz: 5:37am On May 10, 2016
doctokwus:

At your age and ur little education,u still worship a tout.You are cursed,yet don't realise it.

Lmaooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by demslayerrz: 5:40am On May 10, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

That was how you all pushed the dilector to Kuje prison with the baiting trash that he is playing the dulllard. Now you want to push Tompolo, he has seen wealth and wont be daft to return to the creeks. You urge the NDA to destroy there land but advise your ipob guys to only protest peacefully. Sunny is a proud hypocrite. Lol

Nb: expecting your contraceptive jargons response.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari by Super1Star: 7:19am On May 10, 2016
demslayerrz:

That was how you all pushed the dilector to Kuje prison with the baiting trash that he is playing the dulllard. Now you want to push Tompolo, he has seen wealth and wont be daft to return to the creeks. You urge the NDA to destroy there land but advise your ipob guys to only protest peacefully. Sunny is a proud hypocrite. Lol

Nb: expecting your contraceptive jargons response.

Ipob and SE people want Tompolo to become the "Government" of Gombe prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Releases Hilarious Photos To Show How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In Just 1year / Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's / Flashback 2000: Buhari Led A Delegate To Oyo To Protest Killing Of 68 Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.