Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet (1835 Views)

Field Logistics Officers In Lagos And Abuja Wanted Urgently / [b]vacancy For Logistics Officers (job Ref: Logred/ond Only) [/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by Nobody: 12:31am On May 10, 2016
A friend on Facebook shared this post with me.

Okay guys, I met Mr Akin Alabi, the CEO of Nairabet at the Eko hotel & suites during the Entrepreneurship summit in Lagos and we talked about an idea. The discussion gave birth to this opportunity.
He's a very great guy and if you don't have a job, do well to apply. There are so many slots and you don't need a first class or a 2.1 on this one. Just any degree in any course.
Salary is #65,000 and the job is actually interesting.
Make sure you do well to apply.
Goodluck!

www.akinalabi.com

Please look up the comment box for additional info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by pat077: 5:19pm On May 10, 2016
udondeymadt:
A friend on Facebook shared this post with me.

Okay guys, I met Mr Akin Alabi, the CEO of Nairabet at the Eko hotel & suites during the Entrepreneurship summit in Lagos and we talked about an idea. The discussion gave birth to this opportunity.
He's a very great guy and if you don't have a job, do well to apply. There are so many slots and you don't need a first class or a 2.1 on this one. Just any degree in any course.
Salary is #65,000 and the job is actually interesting.
Make sure you do well to apply.
Goodluck!

www.akinalabi.com

Please look up the comment box for additional info.
pls, does the kindly sign off email with name........ Mean one shld include name, phone no.........in the subject of the mail?
Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by wizzyozue: 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
submitted.
Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by Gpopsicle(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2016
from indications,I think d name.......and wat have u shud b in d body of d mail.
Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by karleone(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
pat077:
pls, does the kindly sign off email with name........ Mean one shld include name, phone no.........in the subject of the mail?

Yes
Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by emmanuelbrown26: 11:43pm On May 10, 2016
cv sent, Baba God remember me in thy paradise
Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by willystars: 12:44pm On May 13, 2016
Like my own I used logistics officer as the subject while I wrote names, phone number and location in the body. God's favor

2 Likes

Re: Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet by pat077: 10:35am On May 17, 2016
willystars:
Like my own I used logistics officer as the subject while I wrote names, phone number and location in the body. God's favor
did same.

(1) (Reply)

May And Baker Interview / We Need Just One Data Entry Personnel For A Long-term Project / Npower Afrione Tab Reboots Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.