Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers (1536 Views)

How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers by 44: 12:58am On May 10, 2016
I recently recharge another of my airtel line 0808***7227 to subscribe for the 1 hourly plan that now costs 500 per hour, only for about 97 naira to be deducted from my account.
I then called customer care, and I was told I requested for autocredit of N500, which I am not even qualified for. The agent then said that with autocredit when my balance is below N7, I would be given N500 autocredit, which was when I inquired, no longer activated on my line. So I asked them these questions, when the autocredit was activated, which they answered; when and how it was deactivated, which they could not answer, or why it was deactivated.
So N500 autocredit was given to me, N50 was deducted balance N450 on my account but when I recharged N500, N97 was deducted with the autocredit deactivated automatically.
Hmmmm

It was late, I couldnt go out for airtel, xo I transferred from my other airtel sim, so I could subscribe to their reviewed 1 hour time based plan of N500, only to notice that they have drastically and deliberately throttled down the speed, that it only fluntuates as low as 0KB to 100 KB/s, whereas before the price hike, I clock 500KB to 1.2MB/s. I couldn't even do anytin meaningful with dat their terrible speedo network.

Please, how can I deactivate my lines. I need the codes.
Re: Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers by LongJohnS: 3:09am On May 10, 2016
You flush it away.
Re: Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers by rexbuton: 8:38am On May 10, 2016
Don't flush it. Recycle it instead!
Re: Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers by Nobody: 9:22am On May 10, 2016
44:
I recently recharge another of my airtel line 0808***7227 to subscribe for the 1 hourly plan that now costs 500 per hour, only for about 97 naira to be deducted from my account.
I then called customer care, and I was told I requested for autocredit of N500, which I am not even qualified for. The agent then said that with autocredit when my balance is below N7, I would be given N500 autocredit, which was when I inquired, no longer activated on my line. So I asked them these questions, when the autocredit was activated, which they answered; when and how it was deactivated, which they could not answer, or why it was deactivated.
So N500 autocredit was given to me, N50 was deducted balance N450 on my account but when I recharged N500, N97 was deducted with the autocredit deactivated automatically.
Hmmmm

It was late, I couldnt go out for airtel, xo I transferred from my other airtel sim, so I could subscribe to their reviewed 1 hour time based plan of N500, only to notice that they have drastically and deliberately throttled down the speed, that it only fluntuates as low as 0KB to 100 KB/s, whereas before the price hike, I clock 500KB to 1.2MB/s. I couldn't even do anytin meaningful with dat their terrible speedo network.

Please, how can I deactivate my lines. I need the codes.
Port to MTN.You may not agree.
But if you insist using airtel, dont bother calling customer care which mostly has been contracted to agents who might be answering your inquiry from beauty saloon or pepper soup joint, goto their nearest office and lay your case.
Download Finchvpn to deter throthing by any network

1 Like

Re: Deactivate Airtel Lines: How Airtel cheats customers by 44: 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
indigene:

Port to MTN.You may not agree.
But if you insist using airtel, dont bother calling customer care which mostly has been contracted to agents who might be answering your inquiry from beauty saloon or pepper soup joint, goto their nearest office and lay your case.
Download Finchvpn to deter throthing by any network

I would surely check it out.
Thnks

(1) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Mobile Phones On Teenagers / Itel S32 Hands-on Review And Photos By Mobilityarena / Afrione 2-in-1 Tablet (the Local Android Phone Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.