Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks (2498 Views)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by Onenaira1: 6:09am On May 10, 2016
Rolings:

Does all what you listed above justify the deliberate destruction of your environment ? Who suffers the destruction of the environment? Yoruba or niger deltans. The destruction done in the Niger delta will take generations to clean up instead of you and your brothers to think of the effects on your environment you are blaming others .
How on earth did the Yoruba started oil spillage in the Niger delta when it has always been your boys that blow up pipelines and spill oil into your creeks . Why won't oil companies relocate from Niger delta with all the insecurity there incase you don't know the oil companies had to relocate when the kidnapping was unbearable .
You Niger delta youths that are lazy and only want free money from "our oil" which could have just been reserves if money made from south west south east and north had not been invested to develop the oil blocs . Now that we have used our cocoa money to develop the oil you want the oil for yourselves alone even after giving you almost half of the money made from oil through 13%derivation,Nddc,ministry of Niger delta, amnesty programme . Ask your leaders what they have been doing with all the money they have been receiving from oil. It's them your anger should be directed to and not yorubas .

Oil spillage in the creeks started way before the creation of ND militants. Most of the political fights, including the one that killed sero wiwa, was to increase awareness of it and get the government to stop or at least it up. Did their peaceful demonstration EVER get your government to clean up? It got worse actually.

ND militants came out because of it and yes it is rather idiotic for them to add in to what they are protesting and fighting against. But the peaceful method didn't work. The only thing your government and the rest of una listen to in that country is VIOLENCE. Whose currently taking about the oil pollution and gas flares SS have been talking about for centuries now? Infact, let's compare right now..The Abia oil producing area have equally been talking about their land being polluted by oil spillage. All they've been doing is peaceful method of talking to their government and nothing else, have any one EVER paid mind to them? Have anyone EVER addressed their concerns. If they get fed up right now and join NDA, won't their claim automatically get news coverage. That's the reason behind NDA and other ND militants started. SS have tried the peaceful way, y'all paid no mind...una are paying mind right now ain't y'all?

Secondly, tell your crap story to someone who doesn't know their history. The oil company HQ movement to Lagos happened even before I was born. It happened even before any of the current militants were born. It happened before the emerging of Mend, NDA, etc. It happened because they were made to, not because they wanted to. So spare us that crap

SS youths are lazy? I don't blame you. Last I checked, who are the ones that harrass the non indigenous on their lands trying to extort them out of their hand earn money? Is it SS youths? Who are the Agberos, is it SS youths? I don't blame you.

One last thing..the owners of the oil plots are who to blame for where ND is right now as well as the politicians. If there are more SS politicians that own oil plots then the blame goes to them, last i checked, hausa/fulani and Yoruba are the predominate owners. You allow those that siphon oil from the land to do as they wish on it and yet you think the Blame should go to the politician that get just 13% derivation only. If they clean it up, does that stop the oil companies from destroying it again?

Lastly, your cocoa money didn't develop any oil industry. That's actually been argued on this NL and facts were presented to una to prove it.

Finally whoever banned my ichukwu id, go ahead....Bleep you

6 Likes

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by FlatheadCoward: 6:19am On May 10, 2016
Onenaira1:

Oil spillage in the creeks started way before the creation of ND militants. Most of the political fights, including the one that killed sero wiwa, was to increase awareness of it and get the government to stop or at least it up. Did their peaceful demonstration EVER get your government to clean up? It got worse actually.

ND militants came out because of it and yes it is rather idiotic for them to add in to what they are protesting and fighting against. But the peaceful method didn't work. The only thing your government and the rest of una listen to in that country is VIOLENCE. Whose currently taking about the oil pollution and gas flares SS have been talking about for centuries now? Infact, let's compare right now..The Abia oil producing area have equally been talking about their land being polluted by oil spillage. All they've been doing is peaceful method of talking to their government and nothing else, have any one EVER paid mind to them? Have anyone EVER addressed their concerns. If they get fed up right now and join NDA, won't their claim automatically get news coverage. That's the reason behind NDA and other ND militants started. SS have tried the peaceful way, y'all paid no mind...una are paying mind right now ain't y'all?

Secondly, tell your crap story to someone who doesn't know their history. The oil company HQ movement to Lagos happened even before I was born. It happened even before any of the current militants were born. It happened before the emerging of Mend, NDA, etc. It happened because they were made to, not because they wanted to. So spare us that crap

SS youths are lazy? I don't blame you. Last I checked, who are the ones that harrass the non indigenous on their lands trying to extort them out of their hand earn money? Is it SS youths? Who are the Agberos, is it SS youths? I don't blame you.

One last thing..the owners of the oil plots are who to blame for where ND is right now as well as the politicians. If there are more SS politicians that own oil plots then the blame goes to them, last i checked, hausa/fulani and Yoruba are the predominate owners. You allow those that siphon oil from the land to do as they wish on it and yet you think the Blame should go to the politician that get just 13% derivation only. If they clean it up, does that stop the oil companies from destroying it again?

Lastly, your cocoa money didn't develop any oil industry. That's actually been argued on this NL and facts were presented to una to prove it.

Finally whoever banned my ichukwu id, go ahead....Bleep you

Igbo Osu, since when did Ibo outcasts start caring about what happens to ND lands? When did you protest for them? Fulanis kill Delta community king, una no protest. Ogoniland remains chaotic, una no protest. And who told you that you're good for anything besides getting on your knees and satisfying a Yoruba master? Your cute attempt to blame Yorubas for SS leaders' lack of foresight, greediness and selfishness is hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2016
FanYogo1:
ND people, think this through. You claim there's a union with SE people, but why are SEners not protesting against the treatment of Ogoni land or against Fulani attacks in the ND. When are they ecstatic that ND Pipelines being blown up? If the damages are being done in Iboland, they would have been protesting. Why aren't they speaking our for you? SS/SE right?
my Yoruba brother... I understand that we delight in meddling in the affairs of the SE/SS region but I think it's high time we left this people so they sort themselves out. Our attempts to create disunity among them have proven futile. Let's give it a break already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by ExperTrait(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2016
FanYogo1:
ND people, think this through. You claim there's a union with SE people, but why are SEners not protesting against the treatment of Ogoni land or against Fulani attacks in the ND. When are they ecstatic that ND Pipelines being blown up? If the damages are being done in Iboland, they would have been protesting. Why aren't they speaking our for you? SS/SE right?
why spreading message of hate..you better see life beyond tribe n race.. why do you think America, Canada etc do visa lottery to even 1 of world most corrupt nation Nigeria...you think they are stupid? Far from it..they understand power of diversity.
Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by pchukwudi: 8:35am On May 10, 2016
FanYogo1:

[s]No man can divide what is already divided. We all know how Anambra Ibos sees Osu Ibos like you even if you wan form online. Stop speaking for the SS, land grabbers. Oya come and tell me more of how the East is united even though Ijaws used you to get GEJ elected.
[/s]

Stupid dunce stop spewing your brain's menstural filth here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by pchukwudi: 8:39am On May 10, 2016
[s]
FlatheadCoward:

Igbo Osu, since when did Ibo outcasts start caring about what happens to ND lands? When did you protest for them? Fulanis kill Delta community king, una no protest. Ogoniland remains chaotic, una no protest. And who told you that you're good for anything besides getting on your knees and satisfying a Yoruba master? Your cute attempt to blame Yorubas for SS leaders' lack of foresight, greediness and selfishness is hilarious.

[/s]

You are not even sensible enough to conceal your gross dishonesty. I'm sure you are insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by Nobody: 9:21am On May 10, 2016
I don't understand why this idiots will keep breaking their heads on issues that does not concern them. Why cry more than the bereaved?
Such pathetic group of people. I can count the numbers of thread that has been opened on this topic alone since last week. Anything Igbos make this mutherfuckers pee on their pants. I just don't understand this deep level of insecurity.... dame...

1 Like

Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by FlatheadCoward: 9:42am On May 10, 2016
pchukwudi:
[s][/s]
You are not even sensible enough to conceal your gross dishonesty. I'm sure you are insane.

I'm not Ibo Osu, I'm not predisposed to insanity.
Re: International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks by Ngozi123(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2016
Onenaira1:

Thank you! If Nigeria were a truly civilised, democratic country then the NDA's actions would be completely needless. However, it is not, and the only way to get this government to pay attention is through violence. I don't condone the NDA's actions or, indeed, any form of violence but this country has been structured in such a way that peaceful protests or lobbying of local politicians will get you nowhere. The government seems to mistake non-violence with defeatism; they seemingly believe that non-violence equals inaction and inaction equals an acceptance of the way things are. It's unfortunate that it has come to this but what's also unfortunate is that it took violent means, not peaceful ones to get these people the awareness they so desperately craved.

As for the op, your divide and conquer tactics will not work so you might as well quit. Instead of you to encourage your fellow tribesmen and women to join the South-South and the South-East on a united southern front, you're here trying to sabotage everything we worked so hard for. The South will forever be under northern control until we're united. Shame on you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What FG Intends To Pay Teacher's Graduate / Corruption:NAFDAC Now Charge Nigerian Students Money 4 Industrial Attachment(Pic / How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.