Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos (4198 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / Starting A Cleaning Business/fumigation Coy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by bulwark(m): 2:10am On Nov 19, 2006
I wish to start dry cleaning business in Lagos State. Can someone advise what the present charges are and how lucrative will this be.
Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by kazey(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2006
market research is best done by a reputable consulting firm me thinks.
Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by Seun(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2007
I am interested in patronizing both dry and 'wet' cleaners around my area,. but the price must be right. wink
Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by toyinajani(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
Drycleaning business is a good and cool business! You can even combine it with cleaning services whereby you engage the services of others to carry out your sevices, this can fetch you one- off or retainership kind of services.If your marketing drives are too powerful and you can target and shoot right ,very soon you will capture the market and that means you shall be smiling to banks.
Well, I am ready to put you through on this.I am a business consultant on this and others.I can package all the necessay things you need to know,how to go about it that you will never regret, but you must have capital to start off.
You can give me a call on 08033461576 or e-mail me toyinajani2001@yahoo.com or visit my website www.royalkleen..com.I would only charge you small token for my consultancy services.

Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by Rlst84sale(m): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2007
That's a very good business and u will do very well. I wanted to dry clean a t-shirt at Ikeja several months ago, they quoted me N800.00 each. I had to run for my life (lol), the t shirt just cost a bit over that much here in the States. Good luck.
Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by naijacutee(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
Maybe they quoted you N800 because they sensed that you just came from Yankee and didn't know what N800 was worth. Ridiculous!
Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by abbey111(m): 3:07am On Mar 06, 2011
if anybody in needs of shoot Hangger for dry Cleaner I can supply or bring them the sample to see but any quantity you need for it please let me know i can come down and show the shample and also for a trouser hanger i mean the paper hanger contact us for more details
08039428681, 018174213
God Bless
Email alwaysimpress@aol.com
Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by cr8v(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2017
When you are looking for the best drycleaners in Ikeja Lagos, look no further Cleaneat Integrated Services offers professional services. Call for pick up and delivery now +2348188400001

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Difficult Bosses? / Case closed / FRUITIVEGIES: Waoh!! A Fantastic Fruits And Vegetables Store @ Ogba-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.