Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 (23677 Views)

Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Kunlexic(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
Thank God you said igboland.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Beeman1(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
Badt market for awon omo yeeebooooo. Where is omenka and keneking self? cheesy

Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by dare2differ: 11:45am On May 10, 2016
Omo ale Yorubas know themselves
Mufasa27:
I see a lot of yoruba folk talking trash about Ayodele osoko fayose, I won't blame u though, most you have been brainwashed and some of u are all blind to the facts....

Whether you like it or not this man (fayose) is going places and there is nothing nobody can do about it..

You might be wondering what tribe I represent??

I'm full blooded yoruba guy but I'm not a zombie and I havnt been brainwashed like most of y'all.

Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Kunlexic(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
Some people myopic pdp governors has declared Fayose as a future leader. So let pdp grant his VP wish so that we can all attend the funeral of the party call pdp in 2019. [b]Though I support his stance on the cow poisoning. [/b]If the herdmen will not stop their arcade practice invading farmland with their cows the indigents should poison both grass and water.
@ bolded,everyone knw dat idea,he is not the first to bring dat suggestion,he just want to use dat as a yardstick to attract people
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Franchise21(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
KEEP QUIET
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by goodvision12(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
This is an abuse of freedom of speech.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Nobody: 11:55am On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

Oh Fayose, I wish I could be your second wife. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are so much man. Look at sheer bravery. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ remind ♍ƺ ☀̤̣̈̇f Samson in the bible. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are so strong A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ powerful. Fayose, Buhari can not do more than a dead rat. Don't ever go silent Fayose, keep on terrorising this government
TERRORISING? That's d right word for a man of his calibre...........but don't u fink is girls of low self esteem that beg a man to marry them talk more of asking to b a second wife.......we shouldn't sacrifice our self value on alter of comment just for like. BTW that's wat fayose is good at
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by thugthang(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2016
chukwudi44 what is your take on these?
VivianUdeogu:
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by M4gunners: 11:57am On May 10, 2016
Gbam supported my role model.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by berrystunn(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2016
I will vote for you... Stand well
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by omobaekiti: 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
Some people myopic pdp governors has declared Fayose as a future leader. So let pdp grant his VP wish so that we can all attend the funeral of the party call pdp in 2019. Though I support his stance on the cow poisoning. If the herdmen will not stop their arcade practice invading farmland with their cows the indigents should poison both grass and water.
and when the herdsmen leave the grass that's been poisoned would clean itself of the poison,and to his deranged and warp thought only cows eat grass,the water you are poisoning is not a river the people drink and wash with you'd burn your father's house cos his younger wife abused you this is a statement only an Omoale can make.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Sunnah1(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, we Nigerian women L♥√ع Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. If Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ want †̥♥ be VP in 2019, we Nigerian women are solidly behind Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are a Real Man, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Nigerian women L♥√ع Real men. We don't like cowards like Tinubu, Falana A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Awolowo. Fight on Fayose, we L♥√ع you
I see malfunction of common sense here.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by 9jasmart(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
Can some1 just lend this dude some brain? You don't just always talk just because u feel like it. So deluded!

Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by bayinq25(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, we Nigerian women L♥√ع Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. If Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ want †̥♥ be VP in 2019, we Nigerian women are solidly behind Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are a Real Man, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Nigerian women L♥√ع Real men. We don't like cowards like Tinubu, Falana A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Awolowo. Fight on Fayose, we L♥√ع you
With women of myopic reasoning like you,I say no to the gender equality Bill...I'll be watching in 3D when people like you come out tomorrow to support women rights....what a waste you are!
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2016
What a JOKE
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Dee60: 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Joke taken too far, I think!
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Sambo would be better than Fayose.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

Oh Fayose, I wish I could be your second wife. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are so much man. Look at sheer bravery. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ remind ♍ƺ ☀̤̣̈̇f Samson in the bible. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are so strong A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ powerful. Fayose, Buhari can not do more than a dead rat. Don't ever go silent Fayose, keep on terrorising this government

U just speak ur mind, all wat u want is to be his wife,,, useless gold digger,, is thats y u are bashing awolowo?, haaa, wat a wasted sperm, back to 1980s, he would have use condom that day in order to prevent u to come to this earth.... Abi wats is wrong with our nowadays ladies,abi is our generation were doomed to get a good wife?
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Agbalanze(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I understand what u re trying to achieve but most u renounce ur tribe and claim to b Igbo just to achieve it?
What a shame!!
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Carmal90(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What a JOKE

joke of d century I must said, we must resist fayose now, or else he will turn himself to PDP tinubu
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by thugthang(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2016
Only in kpomo republic
FrancisIgya:
so dis Fasoshame self de eye VP come 2019?
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Phemostiga(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2016
Vote simplicity, vote Refiner 4 miss nairaland
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by ganisucks(f): 12:39pm On May 10, 2016
Saklekplus:

U just speak ur mind, all wat u want is to be his wife,,, useless gold digger,, is thats y u are bashing awolowo?, haaa, wat a wasted sperm, back to 1980s, he would have use condom that day in order to prevent u to come to this earth.... Abi wats is wrong with our nowadays ladies,abi is our generation were doomed to get a good wife?
A̶̲̥̅♏ sure that Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are one ☀̤̣̈̇f those men who believe that Tiwa Savage sleeps around, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ that the Lagos Wife Killer did the right thing. I pity the woman that will make the mistake ☀̤̣̈̇f calling Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ Hubby. Mtchewwww
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by AfroBlue(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2016
smh ...looters miss eating the people's pepper soup and can't wait to consume more!
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by ganisucks(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2016
Carmal90:

joke of d century I must said, we must resist fayose now, or else he will turn himself to PDP tinubu
Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ re wating your time. Whatever Fayose sets his mind on, he achieves it. He is a real man unlike Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. You're J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ a little boy.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by kuuljay(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
is he also greater than Namdi grin grin grin grin

Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2016
Carmal90:

We shall resist him
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Adexswagx(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2016
This man's behaviour is exactly how terorist start how will the herdsmen behave if u start killing their cow and mind you, you can never become a vice president by God grace.it is clearly posted here on this platform that the media are confusing people with the picture they are posting. Am just tired of this man sha
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by assfreaky(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

A̶̲̥̅♏ sure that Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are one ☀̤̣̈̇f those men who believe that Tiwa Savage sleeps around, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ that the Lagos Wife Killer did the right thing. I pity the woman that will make the mistake ☀̤̣̈̇f calling Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ Hubby. Mtchewwww

why u dey write like tout? abeg, write wetin man fit read. if u post again and I have to use my glasses, I go swear for ur poosy! nonsense and jagbajantis.
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Opomulero88: 1:08pm On May 10, 2016
See the picture of your role model you want your children to emulate

Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by cyrilamx(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

you already lusting after him not for his criticism, rather for money. Naija girls!!!
Re: Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 by Babteefem1992: 1:43pm On May 10, 2016
I like you Mr Governor i have know your Plan Before you speak it out, i know u aiming for President or vice president that is the reason why you want Nigeria to know you by raising an issue..always. Questions sir, You wish to be our vice President 2019, Did u aim well for this Nation ..?

Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal