Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) (10363 Views)

Are you a leader passionate about making a change in 2014. This is for you? / If You Need Books About Making Money Online And Offline, Go To ... / Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2007
@cool can u mail me & letz see how I can help out wit ur idea. My mail is: bolaoneal@yahoo.com
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2007
@cool can u mail me & letz see how I can help out wit ur idea. My mail is: bolaoneal@yahoo.com
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2007
@hedges, sori 4 not bin in touch, BUSY! Will mail u later. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL wink
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by danielng: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2007
Hi Akin,
Thanks for your advice.
But with what i can read on your (the) webs you directed me to, i discovered and realised that i can not run it with just $100. More will be needed to make it a successful business.
Do you that Autusurf is no real business and doesn't pay?
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2007
Thanks Bola did get am the one that sent you the text message?
happy new year to you once more did you see the site i got is a simple one but I hope to work some few things on it. I just want to share my knowledge for free
I hope it help a lot of people in and around here.
http://wealthinweeks.googlepages.com
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by afeez123: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2007
Akinalabi,I have quite some few questions to ask you about internet businesses.I have been running a website since april last year for the purpose of affiliate programs but i am yet to make a kobo from it.I have also tried my hands in areas like surveys,reading mails and even added google adsense to my website but still have not made a kobo.I have gotten to a point of frustration that i even doubt if people actually do make money like they claim from testimonilas i read online and even if they do,i doubt if nigerians do make money from all this programs.Can u pls help me out and tell me what it is i am not doing right.I need to prove doubters wrong that i have not been wasting my time.plssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 1:44am On Jan 09, 2007
Hi afeez123,

I've posted a reply to your question on
your thread.

-> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35007.0.html

If you've got further questions, don't hesitate to
ask.

That's why I'm here.

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by jerrymania(m): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2007
@ akinalabi

I think you are not really updated on earning on the internet. You still old school like. Know that you are not God and there are numerous nigerians who make good money that you dont know.I'm the least out of them.

@ doubters

I've made cash on the net and still going. Made $200 last december,nd this january,and n the coming months and i'll make more once the first nigerian auction site BID NIGERIA goes live. So whats the fuss about not making money online.Go to http://richernigeria.com for details.Check out how i got the cash here http://www.bidnigeria.com/partners/topref.html
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by jerrymania(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2007
You can even see my pic there grin grin grin
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2007
@jerry, wrong approach! no need to attack anyone here.
Just start a thread of your own and teach people how to make $200 online cool

Akin's business may be different from yous and like they say, there are different
ways to skin a cat. Teach us yours and let Akin continue to do his own thing. So
many people are learning from him, so let's see what you also have to offer. kiss

Bola
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by opia(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2007
mr akinalabi, i want to know more on online biz, pls my mail opeyemihadex@yahoo.com or 08057032010,plz how can i get to u personqlly,
actually, i d read ur mails but i still need some clarification,thanks
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2007
Akin,

Sorry, what's the best email to get you on. Want to send you a mail
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2007
Hi Bola,
You promised to mail mr but I never see your mail why did you at all see the website am talking about what do yu think about it and the content do you have a thing to say to it just mail or text me to know your opinion.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by afeez123: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2007
Thanks for replying me.I have started some new steps by creating a blog website.I have also registered it with google adsense.How do i place adsense code on my blog website and also how do i make money from it.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by 1star4ever(m): 2:29am On Jan 10, 2007
cool
Yes: No attacks. This section is special for biz. only. If you want to attack, you can go to other topics and when you come back on this topic, let the forum know how they can make money or even how they can become 419.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2007
@hedges, sorry jare. was very busy yestaday, be xpecting my response. cheers
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by sholemania: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
Pls Akinalabi how can I invest on E-gold
pls i need ur reply
looking foreward.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hi Sholemania,
It really depend on what you mean by investing but I just have this little advise for you dont be tempted into puting your money in HYIPs cos you will get your hands burnt for sure I can bet on that and another advise is that watch carefully the site you pay your egold to cos most of them that accept just egold are scams be very careful.
I will advise you pay to site that accept credit cards you can convert your egold to credit card/debit card. and you will have better options they are still credible a bit.

To make some money get a free tips on and make it a regualr place to visit cos its free tips galore all the way trough you will surely love it. try and see.

http://wealthinweeks.googlepages.com
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by Gogetter: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hi Akin,

I must comment your efforts, i am really inspired by what you are doing.
"No be say na anything, I dey drop cap!!!".

I have this question that i beliieve you can help me answer and to say
the truth i will be over the moon if you can help.

Please how do i cash affiliate check from clickbank, since cyfrocash no
longer accepts Nigerians?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 4:00am On Jan 11, 2007
Hi all,

Lots of posts to reply. Hope i'll do justice to
all of them.

The first i'll respond to is bolaoni. Thanks again
for keeping this thread alive. You can send me
a PM at the warriors forum. Send it to Akin Alabi.

You can email me at akin@akinalabi.com

This one is for gogetter.

I really don't understand why people find it
difficult to clear their cheques in Nigeria.

Go to your bank and open a domiciliary account.
It's not difficult to open. Just an identification
like your passport with a little amount of money
will do.

I just cashed $970 clickbank cheque so it is not
difficult. Hope you're "over the moon" now.

This one is for sholemania.

I don't do HYIP and i won't advise you to do it. My
advise for you is to pull your ears and run.

Thanks hedgesfun.

This one is for afeez123.

Which blog service are you using? Blogger? Wordpress?

Go through your blog account and you'll find out
how. Do some work mate. It's as easy as a pie.

This is for opia.

My 1hour consultation by phone is $197 and a reduced
price of N15k for Nigerians. If you're interested,
let me know. If not, kindly post your questions here
so i can answer and so that other people can benefit.

I think i've answered all.

Oh! I've not replied jerrymania.

You said i was outdated! My goodness!

Who is this with millionaire internet marketer Ewen Chia?

-> http://www.averagejoemarketing..com

If i'm outdated, i won't be discussing making money online
with a person that made $1.6million in 36 hours!

Do you want to see the one with Michael Cheney? Or do
you want Patric Chan or Willie Crawford?

They are all my internet marketing buddies. I know
my stuffs online.

Sorry everyone if that sounded boastful.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by 1star4ever(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2007
cool
Good to know that click bank actually pay people. I know that they have a good affiliate tracking, but I wasn't sure if they actually send that checks out. So I guess, I didn't get money from them because of my marketing techniques at the time. I may have to try it out again and see what happens.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2007
does google know when you click on your own ads?
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by stevik: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2007
Hi Akin,
I'm a new member who have been longin' to talk to you. Tanks 4 offerin d opportunity 4 questions. I registed wit google 4 adsense, and wit ippomails.com as an affiliate member. Since last year November, my account data is still $00.00 in google,and i reach pay out fee dat should be cashout and pay into my e-gold account but to my surprise I received a mail 4rm dem dat the pay out fee ave been increase. Dis make me sick of all d online buz. Please explain aw to go by d adsense and a real affiliate web wit low pay out. And if u know anytin about pay per click program, kindly reply me.
Stevik
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2007
does google know when you click your own ads
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2007
does google know when you click your own ads

I will say yes google knows when you do click on your own adverts cos they have lots of robotics programs that spy a lot of things and that is what makes them big today than all other serch engines, so I will advice not to try it its not good for you.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 2:02am On Jan 12, 2007
Hi stevik,

Your adsense revenue is reading zero because
your website visitors are not clicking on them.

How much of traffic do you have on your website?

The higher the traffic, the likelihood more people
will click on your ads.

Google pays out once your earnings reach $100
except if you choose the option where they
can hold it until your earnings get to a set amount.

About affiliate marketing, I have an ebook you
can learn a lot from.

-> http://www.averagejoeaffiliate.com/index.html

I explained pay per click in the book.

Adeoba, do not click on your ads. Google will find
out. Get busy with building your business and you
won't even remember that. It's unprofessional and
bad.

Remember, the money is someone's pay per click
campaign.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
htt://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by stevik: 5:39am On Jan 12, 2007
Thanx 4 ur reply
How will I creat traffic to my website? Can I use freeserver's website and plz can i give u d website and help me on it? Stevik
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by danielng: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2007
Hello Mr.Akin,
Please i want you to give me a good lecture on money making.
you thoroughly adviced me not to invest in HYIP business which i did. i belived it has saved me becasue those advitisers of such business no longer posts them if they were sure of what they were saying. Not only have it saved me but including those of my friends and family members who are jobless. We would all have been crying by now. Thanks to you akin.
Please where an how can i invest at $100 on the internet.
Thanks.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by l2l(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2007
wots up am sorry for disturbing but can u just tell me how to post ads too like the one u did?

Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 5:08am On Jan 14, 2007
Hi stevik,

There are many ways to get traffic to your
website

Let me list a few:

1) Write artiles and submit to article directories.
2) Ezine ads
3) Google adwords
4) Other PPCs
5) Link exchange
6) Your own affiliate program (if you have a product)
7) Word of mouth
cool Viral marketing
9) Offline (like newspaper and magazine)
10) Forum participation (like this on)

And lots more.

Danielng, go to my site http://www.ecashnigeria.com and

Also check out my free articles there. You can then
take up the numerous offers i've got there.

l2l, i don't understand what you mean. Can you
explain further?

Bolaoni, i'm still expecting your PM.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2007
Oga, I sent an Email 2 u some days ago.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2007
Updated you can now see the second part of staring an e-commerce business on the website its been updated for you and only you so don't miss the opportunity to get the whole information, log on to http://wealthinweeks.googlepages.com or better still contact wealthinweeks@gmail.com.
Take care.
Hedgesfun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Proven Remedy For Keloid/bumps / You Can Now Sell Your Bitcoin To Us Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.